Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Going A Little Farther - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Going A Little Farther (215 Views)

Going A Little Farther / Going A Little Farther / "And He Went A Little Farther, And Fell On His Face, And Prayed." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going A Little Farther by jonatoye(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Going a little farther

WORD FOR TODAY
Going a little farther than others is the ultimate secret to becoming outstanding in every facet of life. Improvement in various aspect of life may never happen until you go a little further than usual!!!
Scriptural Reference
" And going a little farther, He threw Himself upon the ground on His face and prayed saying, My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will [not what I desire], but as You will and desire." (Matthew 26:39 -AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every man created by God will not but come to a point in destiny where he will have to face issues peculiar to his destiny all alone to seek a redress or improvement to his life. The nature of this life demands that we seek to go an extra mile if we must achieve our desire under God.

Our Lord in this passage is laying an example to us in this present age that when it comes to issue that has to deal with the fulfillment of one's mandate in all aspects of life; one must go a little farther from others and subject one's effort to the will of God.

A man who keeps doing the same thing the same way will continue to have the same experience. It is required that you go a little farther in your prayer life, devotional life, consecration, in the manner you handle your business, academics, ministry, career, relationship and marriage.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Teach me to pattern my ways to the way of success in every bid to succeed and improve in every facet of life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
A step farther under God in any aspect of life puts you ahead!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have an Awesome Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Bishops Of Nigeria, To The Priests And Religious / The Four Candles / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.