Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed (41905 Views)

Why Are Players Going To Saudi Arabia? / Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources / PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by Judolisco(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
F
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by Jerrypolo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Demanded Jersey number 7?. I smell AM7.
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by SirLakes: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
adejaresalami1:
I love this dude

Atleast you will get the chance practise your religion effectively

SMH

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by notoriousbabe: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
4601CE:
you say wetin?
This same person said he’s been using DSTV for free since 2011 on the other thread .
You’re a confirmed liar and attention seeker tongue
I no dey give you the code. If you wan die make you die ntoooooor tongue
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by Ahmerdibnz: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Who is he? I have never heard his name before
But u are not nigerian right? grin
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by miqos02(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
omocalabar:
African man will always be African...money things
no be money man dey work for?
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by SniperSmurf(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
aguiyi2:
Intelligent guy. He knows the end is near

sdindan:
End of his career grin

True talk. I swear.

Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by Synergyajy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]from which source?
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by 8stargeneral: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Musa na so u take end ur career

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I no dey give you the code. If you wan die make you die ntoooooor tongue
My Dstv decoder don spoil teytey .
I no want your code tongue cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by pweshboi(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by magzey: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Are u sure u are not from Uganda? grin
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by APL33: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
bedspread:
So this is how MUSA leaves the Super Eagles...

Anyway Good for him and His Family...

But we should stop lying.... These football age is killing the Pride of our Country

If Mikel and ighalo went to China and still made super eagle WC squad. Why won HE?

Lol. Abeg oh, no let oyibo hear u. Our player want to play for long. Once ur football age reach 30. Ee as finish be that.
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by rhythyson: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:

mumu

Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by cytell56: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Gossipninja:
Ahmed Musa is set to leave England as he prepares for a moneyed move in the Middle East where he is expected to play for Al Nassr.

Super Eagles winger, Ahmed Musa, has left Leicester City’s camp in Austria, to seal a big money move to Saudi Arabia side, Al Nassr.

According to his representative, the Premier League side has accepted a fee of £14.8m with several add-ons, which will see the deal rise to as high as £25m.

“He will arrive Saudi Arabia tomorrow morning. A fee was agreed yesterday but he had to tidy some of his belongings before heading out to Saudi Arabia. The deal is too good to turn down,” his representative told Own Goal

“Al Nassr are getting him at his prime. He has regained his confidence at the World Cup with Nigeria and towards the end of last season he was one of the key men for CSKA Moscow during his loan spell,” he added.
Musa has already demanded for the number 7 jersey at the club and the deal will reportedly make him the highest-paid Nigerian footballer when it is wrapped up.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/ahmed-musas-move-to-saudi-arabia-confirmed/

He wan go do Hajj?
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by ahamonyeka(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
going there to make money not to play football.
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Cardiff city have the biggest odds to win the premier League.
Can they pull off a fairy-tale Premier League victory like Liecester City did two years ago?
Take a punt on them at betway.com.ng
#BetwayNG

Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by akoaki(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Desdola:
A move for money

Like decamping from APC to PdP for money and position.
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by dyn1800: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
How do you mean? recall we once have players in the "So Called Super Eagles, playing in some league that are not even as good as Nigerian league

bedspread:
So this is how MUSA leaves the Super Eagles...

Anyway Good for him and His Family...

But we should stop lying.... These football age is killing the Pride of our Country
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by Mrjo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
deriksneh:
Money over fame cryMoney over fame
fame? for how many years now?
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by IsraelSongz: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Fake news!

This stupid one has been commenting "Fake news" on all threads since Yesterday. Enemy of Progress.

Get a life
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
saudi money. Sai baba! I wonda why most super eagles players no like TOP EUROPEAN LEAGUES. Get ur PVC NOW! Registration ends next week. Sai baba
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by AngelicBeing: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
omocalabar:
shocked

Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
a troglodyte like u will not knw him.......everybody knws him,he is one of our hero in the just concluded worldcup in the russian.
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by notoriousbabe: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ahmedhussain3463:
a troglodyte like u will not knw him.......everybody knws him,he is one of our hero in the just concluded worldcup in the russian.
ok
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
A troglodyte like u will not knw him.he is one of our hero in at the just concluded world cup in the russia.
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
ideologist2:
nice move for his age.. he doesn't have much to offer to Leicester �
he is a young man in his early 20s
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by Tokziby: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
omocalabar:
What about South Americans like Neymar, Oscar, hulk, Ramires, Teves, etc

If na ur brother what would u tell him?

Most of u don't know that football is regarded as business for players, it's always about the highest bidder. Even Ronaldo left cos of money, he was fined for tax evasion and asked Madrid to pay but Perez refused and he opted for Juve.
If a club comes out today and offer Messi a billion dollar contract na tomorrow he go sign.

Once these players retire it's all over for them, hence they need to save and invest a lot of money to maintain their luxurious lifestyle after retirement. Very few players will end up like Beckham that still get offers from multiple endorsement.
If u look around u, virtually all Ex Nigerian players are living inside Nigeria cos the cost of living is cheaper. And they can enjoy their retirement money with little or no tax.
Re: Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed by KanwuliaExtra: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Move from da SHYTE-HOLE, and smell progress! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo & Amarachi Watch Arsenal Last Match / How Much Hazard Would Be Earning In Real Madrid / Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.