Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Who 'aristotle' Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who 'aristotle' Help (217 Views)

The Man, Chude, Arinze Timothy (aristotle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who 'aristotle' Help by Ndubuisipaul1: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
I will be brief . some will be confused while some will understand.
it's another time of the year ( holiday) for schools. but instead of developing your child in skill acquisition you have already paid for lesson for them to continue learning formal education over and over and over again..
You are just developing a little percentage of your child's potential . continue .

I really want to confuse some.
Aristotle will not rise up again, he is dead , let ur children memorise his biography. by the time Nigerian sun hit them for two year after NYSC. They will forget about him.

my aim is to further confuse some and am sure its will be achieved 110%

kill me with ur comments pls

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Set To Drop New Body Of Work / The Past Few Weeks Have Been Incredibly Trying And Difficult – Dbanj / “the Past Few Weeks Have Been Difficult” – D’banj Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.