Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Creative Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Creative Story (1582 Views)

Call For Entries: 2022 Infinite Global Tutors Creative Story Writing Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Story by TushElla(f): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
You can read and follow the storylines too on WhatsApp by joining through the link below to enjoy a fulfilling and thrilling story!
https:///
7aeaBuP9nmd1Q1eHBs36WB
Relax and enjoy
Endeavor to invite friends to like our page and follow us anytime, anywhere.
Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
*Life *phenomenon*
Timmy! What's going on with you?
Its been two years since you got married and that witch you call wife is yet to conceive,talk less of bringing forth the family a child!
My mum yelled at me with her tiny loud voice.
There we go again!I muttered,Mummy but why can't you be considerate for once?
I thought we have concluded this matter severally,you are also a woman and I'm sure have gone through this stage as well, I bet you weren't treated this way?I asked my her in anger.
Truly,I've been married for good two years and I'm yet to have my own kids,my wife is a very beautiful lady and hardworking lady,she doesn't play with her job which I believe it was because of the stress she had used in getting it.
I met my wife,Felicia,three years ago when I went to make enquiry and lodge complain concerning my bank account in the bank that very day.
Fortunately for me,she was in position to attend to me that particular day, I got distracted with her best instantly, to be sincere, Felicia is a beauty to behold,with her Light skin and tall straight legs!she was just looking so perfectly perfect for me.
Her beauty didn't make me concentrate because I was busy staring at her as she was explaining in details to me.
I noticed she was feeling uncomfortable,t
hen spoke ,"Excuse me Sir?are you getting along with me? Sure everything is alright?
She enquired..
"Ehm,yes ma'am I'm okay just admiring the beauty God had gifted you.
Seeing where I'm heeding to,she immediately signaled me with a frown.
I smiled to myself getting her reaction.
" Please do you work Here on full time?"
I asked her when she finished explaining to me,
"Yes,any problem?she asked avoiding my eye contact with her..
" not at all,thanks for the service I really enjoyed it,I responded.
"Welcome,next please?she gestured with her hand and I left her presence immediately.
To be continued.....

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
please guys..if ya following,kindly say hi so I can b encouraged to post more✌ thanks�
Re: Creative Story by biggy00000(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
TushElla:
please guys..if ya following,kindly say hi so I can b encouraged to post more✌
thanks�
Hi,

I am following

1 Like

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Life phenomenon (continuation)
Creative Stories&Music
I couldn't concentrate nor have peace of mind since I set my eyes on pretty Felicia, she was just like an Angel in my eyes,I couldn't sleep but was day dreaming about how to meet her and iron things out with her.
I was busy thinking about how to approach her and reach her,until I got the plan of going back to the bank to make a transfer in other to achieve my plans.
I left home 12.30 at noon to set for the adventure,then on my way going I met my close friend, Pascal laughing so hard coming through my direction,immediately I saw him I put on a frown because I knew he would run the day and destroy all the plans I had within me with his nonsense chit chats.
'G how far nah?where you dey commot go for this hot sun nah?I get package for you na,make we sharparly go house ,he said.
Immediately, I gave him a discern frown thinking he would understand the mood and let me be,but it seemed that waxed his motive and replied..
"Wetyn that face be for now?where you dey go dey very important?
" Guy,if e no dey important I no go commot for house for this hot sun na.I responded.
All my mind was where I was going to,I couldn't imagine missing my meeting with Felicia, the more I remembered that,the more I tried to beat the chit chat Pascal was advancing.
Suddenly I saw a bike moving towards our direction, I thought of it has a golden opportunity! Then I yelled and called the bike man,
"Oga carry me go iyanaba GT I said almost shouting,then immediately the bike halted ,I was so happy as I leapt on the bike..
"PASCAL, we go talk for ..the bike man hadn't let me finish when he took off..I felt for my Friend!Felicia was all that matter then!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 3:00am On Aug 03, 2018
Creative Stories(Life phenomenon)contd.
As the bike moved a little distance, it began mis functioning and my heart skipped, its now past one as Pascal had wasted much of my time with his rubbish questions.
"What's wrong with your bike ?
You no get fuel??"
I asked feeling so irritated."Oga I don't know what's wrong with this steel o,that's how it has been behaving of recent,but I'd fix it soon, he replied me.
"Omg!so you mean you know the state of this bike and still had the gut to take it around to pick up passengers?? I asked feeling angry.
" No vex oga"he said.
I was very angry and hissed then thought of taking another bike, time wasn't by my side anymore and I don't want to miss seeing Felicia at all.
After walking few miles away,I saw another bike going to my destination and I hurriedly took it to my destination.
Few minutes after,I got to the bank and hurriedly went into the bank,heeding straight to the position I met Felicia the other day,but unfortunately for me someone else was sitting comfortably attending to customers.
I thought deeply of what to do,I couldn't allow my efforts and time be in vain,I was determined to get where she was even if it was in the moon,then suddenly an idea crossed my mind to try asking the person on seat about her whereabout and if he knows her.
"Hello " I muttered .
"Yes,how may I help you young man?He answered me almost immediately.
Then I explained to him what I was there for and who I intended seeing, he asked who Felicia was to me and what I wanted from her,I Lied I was a customer and was told to come back as at that time,after hearing my explanations,he confessed to me that he has no idea of where she is but directed me to who knows her better and likely knows where to locate her.
On hearing this, my joy knew no bounds!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 3:16am On Aug 04, 2018
Life phenomenon (cont'd)
The gentle man directed me to a woman sitting tightly in a corner and told me to ask her that he's certain she would know her whereabout.
I got to the woman and asked her as I was been instructed, but she made things very uneasy for me as she was asking me difficult questions to give answers to,I felt so uncomfortable and almost gave up,when I saw Felicia coming from the entrance of the bank going in the direction of the young man I spoke to few minutes ago,I immediately felt so cold not knowing if I was to be happy or scared,scared because I never knew what her reaction would be if the man told her I had come earlier to check on her and what would be her reaction if she sees me waiting for her as well.
I checked my wrist watch and saw it was going close to 3.00pm,I prayed for the ground to swallow me because I was not myself anymore.
The woman that had been interrogating me all the while noticed my mood and asked what the problem was,but I ignored her.
"Well miss Felicia is here" she said and left my sight immediately.
The moment I heard her mention that name,my heart skipped a moment and I started sweating profusely,that was the first time in my life I'd feel that way because of a lady,it has never happened in years, I'm a very bold guy and approaches ladies anytime,anywhere! So what could have been the problem? I wondered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Story by Ann2012(f): 6:11am On Aug 04, 2018
TushElla:
please guys..if ya following,kindly say hi so I can b encouraged to post more✌
thanks�

Hi...

1 Like

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2018
life phenomenon(contd)
I took the courage and walked straight up to her,'Good afternoon miss' I need your attention please,I spoke like someone craving for attention, then she turned to look at me and replied,"I'm sorry,I thought I attended to you yesterday, what's your problem today again? She asked almost snapping at me.
I got more scared and nervous because she wasn't finding it funny anymore and I'm beginning to let go off my confidence.
After begging and convincing her for awhile she succumbed to give me attention and I lied I needed her number for business motives so I could get in touch with her anytime since my abode is far and I needed to patronize the bank,what a lame excuse!I thought, thinking she would decline and mock me.
Immediately I said that she replied and asked if that was all,I replied her by my nod and she brought out a diary like in her bag then tore a piece of paper, wrote her number and name then handed it over to me.
'Okay. That's my number, but please I don't want disturbance,and call me at a reasonable time".
Then she walked out .
It was just as if I was dreaming because I never knew getting her number was going to be so cheap and easy,after all, my coming and stress wasn't in vain I thought,I checked the time and saw it was past four and even bankers were already preparing to go home while some had left,I tried looking around to see Felicia but couldn't locate where she was,'well I have her number already,I can call whenever I like! I said to myself beaming with smile!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
The second day seem to be a Saturday, and I had a wedding ceremony to attend that day but I woke up late then decided to stay back, but I was getting calls from friends to get along and this really frustrated me since I don't have the mind to attend the wedding anymore but I had no choice but to dress up and set for the party.
I thought of pleading with Pascal to accompany me to the party if he's less busy,then I picked my phone to call him on phone.
'OG how una dey?'I spoke,"I dey kampe, this one wey you call,hope no yawa?'He responded.
Then I explained to him my intention and plans but he only laughed and told me he was invited to that same party too and he was already on His way and hastened me to meet him at the party, I was more frustrated.
I set out for the party and made a meal to quench my hunger for a while then got set for the wedding ceremony.
In the next 30minutes I got to the occasion,it was really a big event with the large all used and even the calibre of people I was seeing was just too extravagant with their kind of dressings and perfume,cars was filled up in the space left outside,I was feeling inferior and regretted not been able to prepare well for the party,I decided to shake off the thought.
I called Pascal to inform him I was already at the venue, he described where he was in the Hall for me to locate him but I disagreed,telling him to come himself to pick me outside, he felt reluctant at first but succumbed to my request, after waiting for about 5minutes surveying the venue I saw him coming,putting on a black attire combined with a yellow shoe,he's actually a light skinned person so the attire looked perfect on him.
'Niqqa so you know say you go come this party you no yarn me?'I asked him,pretending to be angry.
'You don craze,when I come your side yesterday wey you tell me say you no get my time,no be wetyn I wan yarn you be that? "
'But I comot go somewhere and came to your place later at night,why you no yarn me then?"I tackled him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Life phenomenon contd.
'Shay me wey dey with my babe? Na their I go get your time,abeg make we go hall jare,event don start since, why you no show come early? "He asked
" Na me wan cook abi? "I laughed and then explained to him of my intention of not coming anymore, but had to come because of the pressure of calls from friends.
The bride was our neighborhood friend, and she's Amarachi,we were both close when she was still staying in our area, she was friends with Pascal and I,but we had this chemistry before she left and got engaged(story for another day).
Pascal and I left for the hall,to be sincere the couple really tried the hall was chilled indicating the presence of an air conditioner, Pascal took me to where he was seated and I sat beside him,we spoke about my adventure with Amarachi back then and how I missed her,he teased me of the promise I had to her,to get married to her,We noticed eyes were beginning to fall on us so we abandoned her matter and I asked my friend about the new lady I saw with him the last night,as I've thought he has no good intention over the lady he said he was just playing along.
I teased him and warned him to be watchful because 'not all snakes are eatable',he laughed at me and told me to mind my business,I neglected him and tried surveying the guests just as I've surveyed the venue,as I was doing that, I saw a familiar face sitting opposite to our table as I was trying to recall the face the face gazed at me back and our eyes was in contact, I tried taking off my face but it looked difficult!
Behold!I recognised the face, it was my pretty Felicia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
I felt so cold on seeing her in the event,I never thought I could see her or even meet her in such occasion,Pascal noticed my reaction and asked me what the matter was,I told him I'd explain to him later as I decided to move forward to speak with her,only if she would give me attention.
I felt reluctant at first because of the way I was dressed but Pascal encouraged me saying I wasn't looking bad and I should give it a try,I reluctantly went to her seat to make up a conversation with her,'Afternoon mam,can you recognise my face?'I asked almost trembling,'Yeah I do,you are a customer in GTB right?'she said.
'Waw!I love your memory' I replied teasing her, she got my trick and I felt she was playing along with me too.
I asked her how she was related to the celebrants and she said she attended the same university with the bride(Amarachi)
,my hand fell on hearing this,simply because of my pasts with her,but I thought of keeping it cool and playing along too,she asked me how I was related too and I told her.
She felt so nice as we spoke to a length before a friend of hers called her to take pictures outside, I became so angry because I had a plan.
Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
All my thought was to introduce myself to her and seek for her friendship but her friend ruined the plan,I knew she would come back so I had hope and left for my table to meet pascal who was on a phone call when I got back.
Not quite long,he dropped the call and faced me to ask how far I have gone with her,I explained the ordeals to him and he gave me tactics on how to get her,I knew he was saying the perfect thing because he is so good at that,in fact I can say that's he's speciality,as I was listening to him,I was as well monitoring Felicia If she would come back but I didn't see her nor her traces, this disturbed me that I didn't know when I leapt outside to look for her.
'Where una dey go now?'Pascal asked,'I wan go urinate abeg,I dey come' I lied to him,He just smiled and focused on the event,it seemed he knew I was lying and had gone to fetch for Felicia but I didn't care about what he thought, I really need to see her badly.
As I stepped an inch outside, I saw her coming forth with her group of friends all cheerful and looking extremely beautiful,I didn't know if I was to turn back or go ahead.
'What if I leave the hall now and she disappears again?'how will I be able to locate her again?'I said to myself, and if I heed back to the hall, Pascal would get my scopes immediately he sees Felicia and he would molest me, which might annoy me,I thought about this too,but as I was thinking about this,I got a tap from the back! Guess who it was??
Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Life phenomenon*cont
I turned my back and saw Amarachi in her flowing white gown,she was very delighted to see me as she hugged me so tightly not minding it was her wedding day.
I was so confused on what to do because it seems like the feelings I had for her rekindled the moment she hugged me,'Marachi'!I managed to say trying to get myself of her so that people won't imagine something else.
'I'm so happy you came, I never knew you would make it' she said smiling.
We spoke for awhile and exchanged number with her in case we don't get to see after the event.
I went back to see Pascal and enlightened him about what transpired between me and Amarachi 'that girl still love you o!that love never leave her body since this years'He said.
I scolded him and acted like I didn't hear him ,as we were chatting, Felicia walked towards the table and enquired to see me,I was really shocked!
What could the matter be?I thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Life phenomenon cont'd
My heart skipped on seeing Felicia in that manner, she came over to me and asked of how close I'm with her friend Amarachi and I told her we are close friends, she smiled And said she loved the fact that we are friends,
We spoke about life generally and she seemed to enjoy my company and I was so happy we are getting along,when we were done speaking I went to see my friend Pascal and I explained elaborately what had happened ,he just smiled and told me to play my games well.
I became very close with Felicia and I got in contact with Amarachi, Amarachi and I dated six years ago but had to breakup due to some reasons.
Truly,From the beginning all my mind was to play her to get what I want from her but she seemed to be a very nice and loving lady whom I grew to love wholeheartedly.
Amarachi is an Igbo as her name had stated, from IMO state precisely, but this didn't hinder our relationship, in fact we had planned to get married,that was why Pascal had teased me about it on her wedding day which wasn't funny at all because our departure wasn't a pleasing one.
I was twenty while she was barely nineteen when we started our 'Chemistry',her mum been a suspect then watched me closely and almost frustrated me then from getting near her but as a desperate lover,I kept my stand and we both made the relationship a smooth one and left her mum in the dark.
I was a fresher in university of Ilorin studying mathematics then while she studied in a private university at Benin republic,so whenever she comes her holiday was usually longer than usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2018
life phenomenon cont'd
So whenever she comes, I try my possible best to make plans to be able to be with her during the holidays, her mother is a single mother and she's the only daughter that's why she's always keeping eye on her,but later got fed up with the act and let her be since she gained admission.
Our relationship was bright that people in the neighborhood concluded we would make a perfect couple,My friend Pascal was still changing girlfriends but I was scared to cheat because of Amarachi and the fear of the gossipers to broadcast the news to her,so I kept low and flirt in school since I don't trust her enough not to have a spare boyfriend too in school.
Left to me distance relationship doesn't work for me,but she did all her possible best to keep it moving and waxed it more.
There was a day she came visiting, I was home alone as usual when she came in with her friend Lilian, Lilian is a very Beautiful girl from Edo state,Tall and very light skinned in complexion, her gap teeth is very attractive which makes me fall for her,she also as this seductive look that I don't understand that whenever she looks at me in such manner, my manhood vibrate,with that I knew she must be a mermaid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2018
life phenomenon cont'd
My eyes were always on Lilian,though I really loved Amarachi but I was lustfully admiring her friend Amarachi that she almost caught me one day when she came with her friend to my house.
That fateful day,she came over to my house with Lilian and decided to make us a meal that day,she suggested she take her friend along but I disagreed and asked her to be left alone so that I can have a company to talk to and she reluctantly accepted since she trust me which I really appreciated and decided to carry out my plans with Lilian,seeing her as a free lady I started a conversation with her.
'My baby, how are you?I started with flirting with her.
She giggled and reply,"don't implicate me o!I'm not your baby please "
I changed my facial expression and replied her,"Why?do you hate me?"I sounded like I felt rejected.
"No oo at all bikonu,I just felt its improper for you to call me by that,since you are my friend's boyfriend if she hears you calling me that,what do you expect her to say or think?" She replied me.
I smiled,getting where she was driving at then I replied her.
"Its nothing dear,we are now in a global age,nothing is impossible,even calling you baby is very little of all'
Her response was dull as it looked like I was pestering her, so I let her be and we changed topic to something very different,not too long Amarachi came in and they both went to the kitchen to make lunch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders.. Pls your comments r needed to complete this story at least to encourage. thanks.
Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2018
life phenomenon cont
After making the lunch, we were all set to eat when Amarachi excused herself to make a call leaving me and her friend on the table, we both ate in silence as I was taking glances at her which made her uncomfortable,I didn't care about how she felt all I know was to make her respond to my flirts but was giving wrong signs.
Amarachi came in after we were almost done with the meal and I had to leave them both to watch football in a game center, I told Amarachi and she got mad at me for giving her such short notice,she nagged and nagged but I did my best to plead and she later accepted when I told her I wasn't going to take long.
I left them and went to see my friend pascal to explain my new plans to him but he frankly warned me not to try such act since it could destroy my relationship but I argued it with him,after all his efforts to warn me against it and I disagreed he left me and told me to count him out of the plans since he won't want to be stained with such shameful act.
I was very and angry and ashamed of myself as I didn't get support from him which would be the first time he would turn down my plans,I stormed out of his house to the game center and swore never to have anything doing with him anymore.

1 Like

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2018
life phenomenon

I went ahead with my plans to have my way with Lilian,"at least it's not a new thing "I thought.
If I can have my way with her once I won't bother her anymore, I began my plans by getting close to her and inviting my girlfriend over to my house with lilan's accompany so as not to arose suspect whenever she(Lilian)comes alone without Amarachi.
Though, she was tough to get but as a smart guy and me been in the act since secondary days made it easy for me to get her.
After some months, Amarachi resumed to school leaving me behind, I was elated on hearing this progress because I was on a long break which took three months and I already used a month and half remaining a month and half for me to achieve and conclude my plans.
I made plans with Amarachi on her resumption back to school and I also bought her gifts to take back, she was very happy and didn't want to leave me but I encouraged her and promise to get in touch with her always that same day she left,one thing or the other lead to something and we made love.
I kept to myself for a whole week missing my dear Amarachi,we spoke like never before on phone and it was obvious she missed my company.
After a week I called her friend, Lilian to ask if she was still around and she affirmed to it and my joy was filled,I asked if she would like us to meet but she disagreed saying she can't because Amarachi wasn't around I was pissed off but had to keep calm because I knew it's not going to be easy.
I tried to convince her and after much persuasions she succumbed to the idea and we fixed a date and the venue to meet,I didn't want her to come to my house because I didn't want to arose suspicion and didn't want to rush things with her,so I took the process gradually.
I was not happy with the way Pascal opposed my plans but I vowed to play my games well and give him my feedback on the plan.
Three days after, I called Lilian to know her stand on the issue we discussed so far and she promised to get back to me.
All my mind was to meet her in a joint or bar but things changed when I got a call that same night around 8.30pm in the night from her.
'Hello'!I heard the feminine voice from the line.
'Yes?'who am I speaking with please?I replied,since I didn't know who was on the line and she didn't make use of her number.
'Oh!Sorry,it's miss Lilian on the line. 'She responded'
'Oh..Lilian what's up with you?'I replied in surprise.
She asked if I was at home and I was amazed on why she asked,'was she going to come over at such hour of the day'?I thought to myself since it was dark already.
I told her I was home and she said she would be with me soon,I didn't know whether I was to be happy or surprised because I didn't plan for it and she was already getting funny by trying to come over at such an odd hour.
I just kept calm on the sofa and awaits what will come next with my singlet and boxers on.
I really didn't have any intention of doing anything funny that night because I didn't plan for it and wasn't expecting any visitor,in fact I was already planning to sleep after my dinner.
As I was about picking up my phone to call her to ask if she was serious about her coming but was putting me on a suspense then I heard a knock on the door!
'Who's at the door'?I asked..
'Open the door it's Lilian' the voice responded almost immediately, as if she was in a haste.
I opened the door and found Lilian standing at the door with her mini gown not even long to her kneels,I stood there looking perplexed and carried away when her voice brought me back to my senses.
She was looking astonishing with her mini red gown,revealing her fair sexy laps even the bra top was exposing her body.
I didn't know what to say because I was dumbfounded with the way she packaged herself to my place it was as if her motive was to tempt me and already knew my thought towards her.
'Why such look?am I looking that bad?she brought me back to my senses with her voice.
'Well, i'm just surprised you can still make it tonight' I tried to defend myself.
She only smiled and sat down,I asked for what she would want me to get her but she rejected the offer saying she's not a guest nor visitor.
I understood with her and let her be.

1 Like

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2018
If you are following the thread pls kindly drop your comment.
Re: Creative Story by emeraldlife: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nice story but too short and not well arranged. Following it
Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
emeraldlife:
Nice story but too short and not well arranged. Following it
it is well arranged if you follow from the start.
Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
life phenomenon continues
Lilan was lying down on the chair naked,I was shocked to the marrow on seeing her in such manner.
I tried opening my mouth to speak but the words weren't coming forth.
'Uhn?what's this Lilian?,, This isn't right,I tried to pretend.
All of a sudden I heard her burst into laughter.
'Really?
You think your flirts with me are right too?'she replied moving forward to where I stood.
My konji was already begging to move out from the cage it was with the sight of the fleshy parts it's seeing.
She moved forward to me and started with me by kissing me so passionately,to be sincere Lilian is a very good kisser I've never met such a bad kisser all my life,it seems she learnt it on a purpose.
She was getting all as she was touching and caressing the right places,I didn't know how she knew I get turned on by sucking my nipples, a of a sudden she brought her soft and succulent lips near my nipples and started doing justices to them.
I started moaning as I didn't want to be selfish and enjoy alone,I started working on her honey pot, it seemed like she was expecting such touch there as she lost control, we both enjoyed ourselves as I fingered her so hard and she moaned louder and became very wet.
Seems she liked the idea of fingering her then I thought of bursting her brain my squeezing her juicy boobs with fury which made her scream louder,I tried covering her mouth so that she won't make much noise since it's not too late and people would suspect something was going on.
I stopped her and she muttered something I could barely hear..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
life phenomenon cont'd
She didn't want me to leave her as she licked her lips enjoying the moment, I smiled and tactically took her to my room so as not to cause alarm in the area at such hour of the night.
I excused myself to put on the generator so as to reduce the noise that would come out from the room because I already had plans with her.
I switched on the generator and went into the room to continue my work with her but I already find her fingering herself so badly and moaning.
'Chaii.. This girl no fit hold body at all!'
I said to myself and moved to her to assist her in the work.
I inserted two of my finger into her Honey pot as she gasped and followed the way I was inserting it gently..after doing that for about five minutes she stood up from the bed and came down to where I was, still thinking of what she was up to,she touched my furious konji begging to leave the cage already and inserted it into her mouth.
Her mouth was very warm as she tickled my balls n played with the konji with her soft and warm tongue.
It was like another heaven entirely as I moaned and pushed her head harder to go deeper as I was already enjoying the moment.. It was as if she was born to give head, it was just too perfect.
Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
please your comments r needed for me to proceed..composing a story isn't easy and not a day job.
Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
life phenomenon cont'd
She did that for very long and I kept squeezing her breast so hard,it was as soft as a soft bread,she was moaning so bad that her moan could make a man with no control release very quickly.
After some minutes we changed position and started with doggy,she kept riding me and I could feel her flesh to flesh as she was enjoying the moment.
We stopped the style as I knelt before her to give her 'head'.
She felt reluctant about it since I guess she was new to it but I convinced her and assured her she will love it,after much persuasion she succumbed to the idea and opened her pussy wide in front of me,Her Pussy was so fascinating as the pinky part of it caught my eye.
I bite it teasingly as she jerked forward, then I brought my tongue forward to look for the signal in it,it seems she was enjoying it as she moaned softly.After doing justice into the hole,I felt a milky and saucy substance into my mouth!
It seemed she came!
We decided to relax and unknowingly fell asleep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
life phenomenon cont'd
Creative Stories&Music
I woke up and stood to check the time, it was past 11pm,I was so surprised because we had started since about 8pm and I still haven't cum,I thought of waking her up to continue our fun but I decided to go to the bathroom to take my shower, as I was about going into the bathroom I heard her call my name,so I had to invite her to come with me using that tactics to achieve my goal,she refused perhaps getting where I was driving at.I left her and went on my own but urged her to come over when she's ready.
Not quite long when I left the room to the shower,she came in.
'Didn't know you were still going to come'I said.
She smiled and replied'I don't take my bath with any other guy,aside my boyfriend,
I laughed within me and prayed silently for the forgiveness of our sins as we just cheated on our partners.
Suddenly, I stared at her with the towel on and moved near her, as I did so my konji has gotten the signal and I removed the towel and teased her to take a shower with me,she didn't refuse this time as we began bathing together under the shower, it was a great moment so far.
A thought came to my mind as we were doing this,and I asked her if we could make love just like that.
She affirmed to it and we bleeped so hard and roughly that I had to rush my cum!
We both felt relieved and stressed that we had to sleep unclad till the next day.
Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2018
After that day I became addicted to Lilian,she taught me a lot of bad attitudes and hot sex styles which I found so much pleasure in,it became very obvious I had something in common with her as people started spreading rumors around that I have been making love to her,I didn't care about it at first and it seems she was less concerned too until my friend Pascal came to see me one sunny evening to warn me about having anything to do with her again.
'OG I dey surprise say you fit dey f*ck your girlfriend's friend o!You no get shame?He asked that day feeling disappointed in me.
'What's the big deal?is she her sister?In fact if na her blood sef I go still knack am!'I replied .
'It's better you stop that shameful act oh!Amarachi don hear wetyn una dey do oh!'He said in a serious manner, on hearing that name I came back to my senses and asked if he was really been serious about it and he affirmed to it telling me to desist before she catches me red handed.
I tried to consider what he said and abide by his rules but Lilian would not let me be as she persistently come over to my house to finish me with her devilish hot body and sex styles which I found very difficult to resist, I then decided to meet my friend pascal to teach me on what to do about the issue,when he heard all I said about the matter he believed it wasn't ordinary but spiritual,perhaps she was using charms on me which I knew nothing about.
He advised me to leave the town for a while and delete everything about her on my head and my contacts which I felt reluctant to do but had to because of my love for Amarachi,I did not want to hurt her or make her feel bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2018
I began avoiding her by all means,I even had to change my phone contact and all that made her feel reluctant to interact with me since she already understood I don't want to have anything doing with her anymore.
I noticedAmarachi had changed to me,she was always calling and texting me even when I don't but had really stopped doing that,I began suspecting she has been told what happened so I decided to call her to know what the problem was,but unfortunately she didn't pick up nor called me back that was when I smelt a rat.
I told Pascal about it then I reminded me of telling me the rumour had gone far,he endeavoured me to make changes as soon as possible so I won't miss on the both sides, I thought of it and left her a message but she still didn't reply!Then I got more scared and curious of what could had happened.
After two weeks of not hearing anything from her,I got a call from an unknown number which disrupted my siesta that fateful afternoon, annoyed with that I harshly picked and spoke..
'Who's on the line?'I asked with frown on my face..
'Marachi..'The voice responded,on hearing the voice from the other side I jumped up from my bed and acted up like I was angry and all even when deep in my mind wasn't real.
As I was about bringing on my drama..I heard her ask me a shocking question which killed my morale instantly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Life phenomenon
'So you have been sleeping with my friend all this while hun?'I heard her say faintly from the other line.
I was almost lost that I had to ask again..'Hello,you mean me? I said.
'Yes!You! She became more audible than before.
My arms fell as I began sweating profusely on my seat.
I tried begging her and denying it but it all fell to her deaf ears, she believed I was lying and told me her mum already told her everything that had been happening all long, I knew I was already in trouble and there was nothing I could say that will make her listen because her mum herself had never liked me with her daughter and that was an opportunity for her.
After the argument on phone, I felt reluctant to call nor message her because of my conscience, I left her and we kept distance.
I avoided Lilian and made it clear to her that I was no more interested, she yelled at me the day I made it known and threatened to report to Amarachi, I laughed at her stupidity and told her Amarachi knew already, she was dumbfounded and felt scared as at the time I told her,ever since then she never disturbed me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Story by TushElla(f): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Please if you are following this thread.. kindly type hii�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlock Your Inborn Creativity By Brian Tracy / Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee / Nairaland Fiction Writing School (Inquiry Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.