Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ifesinachi Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifesinachi Is Dead (4205 Views)

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / 16 Year Old Christian Girl, Ifesinachi Anih Converts To Islam,[photos] / Prince Dr. Emeka Mamah, Of Ifesinachi Transport, Declares His Political Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifesinachi Is Dead by AloyEmeka5: 12:40am On Jun 19, 2010
Transport Magnate, Ifesinachi Is Dead

Author: Date: Jun 18th, 2010.

Popular transporter and business mogul, Igwe James Mamah, a.k.a. Ifesinachi, is dead. He died after a brief illness at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York’s city of Manhattan, United States. He was 66.

The family said in a statement that the late Chairman of Ifesinachi Industries Limited, who hailed from Enugu State, died on 1 June 2010.
He will be buried on Friday 30 July 2010 at Ugbaike, Enugu Ezike after a requiem High Mass.

Born in 1942, a month after the death of his father, the late Mamah did not have a rosy life. He struggled through life but eventually became a renowned transporter. Before the demise of Mamah, his business empire had been diversified from transportation sector to oil and gas, banking, manufacturing, courier services, information technology, event management and pharmaceuticals.
—Simon Ateba

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/06/18/transport-magnate-ifesinachi-is-dead/
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by hatch: 12:48am On Jun 19, 2010
Our sympathy goes to the family but one honest question for you Aloy Emeka,do you by any chance work for nairaland ? Or are you like the official town crier or something ?
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by adamushaibu(m): 2:39am On Jun 19, 2010
may his gentle soul rest in peace, I've used his services in the past
and they are good, may Good grant the family the ability to bear the
lost in JESUS name, Amen
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by desgiezd(m): 3:07am On Jun 19, 2010
May his soul find rest in the bossom of the Lord. These are people who used their money to improve the lives of people through their investments.
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by 9ijaprince(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka happens to be one of those psuedo names used by moderators in nairaland.
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2010
May his entrepreneurial soul rest in peace.
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by redsun(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2010
A great african has pass-on,leaving great and exemplary legacies behind.May his deeds live forever.

And may the wicked like obasanjo,ikimi,babangida and co perish with their iniquities.
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by KakiP(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2010
Do people ever escape brief illness? i'm wondering i don't pray for anyone i know to have brief illness,
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by redsun(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2010
Great and good people always have the luck of escaping protracted illnesses and diseases.
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by Caringpro(f): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2010
Why do nice people die young? And why is that death is such a coward? Rest in peace great man!
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2010
wao, RIP the Governor
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by deor03(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2010
A real GEM is Lost !
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by ROCKJ1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
REST IN PEACE, I enjoyed the services of your transport company.
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by keyremotes(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2010
These are the kinds of people I beleive we should celebrate.
They are not "LEACHES".
We see daily the source of their wealth.
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by slap1(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2010
9ijaprince:

Aloy+Emeka happens to be one of those psuedo names used by moderators in nairaland.
do u guys have a problem wit being informed?
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by mbulela: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2010
keyremotes:

These are the kinds of people I beleive we should celebrate.
They are not "LEACHES".
We see daily the source of their wealth.

gbam
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2010
RiP
Re: Ifesinachi Is Dead by nlemonwuA: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2010
rip god we see the family true

(1) (Reply)

Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba / NCC Appoints Nwokike As New Spokesman / Open Oil Licensing: Why It Matter By Abubakar Dadiyata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.