Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,708 members, 7,851,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Shut The Fu, Okocha - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shut The Fu, Okocha (3064 Views)

Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / John Mikel Obi Better Than Okocha At 19? / Jay Jay Okocha and World Best Player Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
I am not saying he is going to be a saviour

but ex-players who have played the game and are doing other things in the game after football career should come together and run our football.

Career politicians as football administrators have failed us.
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2010
Excuse me all the bashers on this thread. . .

Is Okocha the first person to speak this fact? undecided

"Nigerian Players are a fat disgrace", I concur. grin grin

2 losses in the World Cup, daft defenders. . .shitty midfielders and very lazy strikers.

Go Okocha!!! You speak the truth!
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by DrKitaun(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2010
Mikeansy

Oliseh is better than JJ just like Keshi and Siasia are, my simple argument has been dat JJ shouldnt think his goodwill is enough to get him into d NFF, let him upgrade himself by taking sports courses, I NEVER SAID HE SHOULD GO GET A DEGREE !

Ibime

where do u expect d hönest people from ? Okrika reasoning !
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 20, 2010
If my creditor stops me from eating a poisoned apple, not because my existence without the loan is critical, but obviously because he needs me to be alive to pay up.,.
If i'm WISE, i'l ACCEPT the TRUTH ~the fact that the apple truly is poisoned~ and it can become an integral WEAPON in my hands

OKOCHA just spoke the plain TRUTH.,.
Forget about the fact that it might come from an hypocrital background frame of mind.,.
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by Ibime(m): 12:57am On Jun 20, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Ibime

hehehehe. . . . who tell you say I be Okrika man?. . . una done dey carry my hometown dey make joke!!!

We have guys like Emenalo, Uche Okafor, Oliseh etc who have made their way into decent positions in Europe and America who can bring that professionalism to our game. . . . not broke washed up pros like Dominic Iorfa and Mutiu Adepoju who come home to do runs cos they never made enough money in their careers. . . . or well known idiots like Amokachi who made the money and spent it all on private jets!!!  grin
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by DrKitaun(m): 12:58am On Jun 20, 2010
Okocha's pick and choose attitude contributed to the fact that we didnt make the last WC, now he has d guts to lambast players anyhow . . .well sha we no get anybody that fits into the MILLA - ETOO bill make d person face JJ !
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by mbulela: 1:04am On Jun 20, 2010
mikeansy:

I am not saying he is going to be a saviour

but ex-players who have played the game and are doing other things in the game after football career should come together and run our football.

Career politicians as football administrators have failed us
gbam!!!
Dr Kitaun:

Mikeansy

Oliseh is better than JJ just like Keshi and Siasia are, my simple argument has been dat JJ shouldnt think his goodwill is enough to get him into d NFF, let him upgrade himself by taking sports courses, I NEVER SAID HE SHOULD GO GET A DEGREE !

Ibime

gbam!!
Ibime:

hehehehe. . . . who tell you say I be Okrika man?. . . una done dey carry my hometown dey make joke!!!

We have guys like Emenalo, Uche Okafor, Oliseh etc who have made their way into decent positions in Europe and America who can bring that professionalism to our game. . . . not broke washed up pros like Dominic Iorfa and Mutiu Adepoju who come home to do runs cos they never made enough money in their careers. . . . or well known idiots like Amokachi who made the money and spent it all on private jets!!!  grin
gbam!! gbam!!

i have always wondered what Amokachi is adding to the national team set up?
listening to him on Super sports,it is obvious he is there either on quota or he is playing the politics right.
there over 5 NLers on this section who can contribute more to the success of the Super Eagles than that fellow.
Playing at the top level can never be enough reason to run our football.afterall going to a good school does not give you licence to be an education administrator.

Jay Jay should stick to running his nite club at a top level.
that is a service that is beneficial to me and i would appreciate he sticks to that.
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by DrKitaun(m): 1:07am On Jun 20, 2010
Ibime

how right u are . . .did u watch by chance the last Oceanic talent hunt ? JJ was rubbish . . .but having the benefit of hindsight I would have him over someone who anchored the show previously John Fashanu any day . . .bro na hustler.
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by Ibime(m): 1:08am On Jun 20, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Okocha's pick and choose attitude contributed to the fact that we didnt make the last WC, now he has d guts to lambast players anyhow . . .well sha we no get anybody that fits into the MILLA - ETOO bill make d person face JJ !

Good point. . . .the point here being that JayJay was an old man holding Super Eagles to ransom. . . . but were you not the first fella to complain when Amaesimaka exposed our U-17 captain?
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by DrKitaun(m): 1:22am On Jun 20, 2010
Ibime

my angst was the timing . . .why that period to prove to the world that he is inspector gadget ?
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by semid4lyfe(m): 1:41am On Jun 20, 2010
Jayjay was one of those who was culpable for our non-qualification for Germany 2006. A captain who should have been a positive example to his colleagues but was instead selecting the matches to play for his team. He should come out and tell Nigerians why he only featured in 4 WCQ's out of 10 and then apologize for his role in that sad episode. Till then, he should shut the f.c#ck up and stop making unnecessary noise.
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by DrKitaun(m): 2:44am On Jun 20, 2010
God bless u SEMIU . . .at least u just confirmed u have some form of footie brawn !
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by mbulela: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Ibime

how right u are . . .did u watch by chance the last Oceanic talent hunt ? JJ was rubbish . . .but having the benefit of hindsight I would have him over someone who anchored the show previously John Fashanu any day . . .bro na hustler.

the day that hustler nears NFF or whatever they call it is the day Nigerian football is wiped out of the face of the earth.
besides hustling, he is an incorrigible liar.
so so name dropping and outright lies full im mouth.
we need change but not the likes of JJ and Fashanu.
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by Princek12(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2010
Why should he shut up? Those players are a bunch of disgrace. They have embarrassed Nigerians!
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by omar22(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2010
The same Michael Emenalo is now Director of football at Chelsea so what are you talking about?

no hes not

he is either the youth team coach or a scout
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by samdigo(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2010
f.uc.k super eagles, gone are the days of nigerian football, today we have a comedy show, with clowns like yakubu, keita, kanu, and more, how can Ghana outshine us, what a shame
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by omar22(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2010
I saw the cameroun game, despite their naivety the passed the ball with confidence receive it with confidence, like Okocha said it all boils down the NFF (naija f, c.k faces) treat football like joke whereas over 200 members wanted visa to SA
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by sultan003(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2010
Why is okocha blamin lagerback. I tot dat he was a member of the PTF, wen dey were hiring lagerback y didnt he complain, y is he complainin now. Abeg he should shut up.
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by DrKitaun(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2010
Oh come off it guys !

NFF has improved and cant be held responsible for d players' mess up . . .do they owe our players any more ? Do they openly interfere with team selection or dynamics ?

Na small by small we go get there !
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by AloyEmeka5: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Oh come off it guys !

NFF has improved and cant be held responsible for d players' mess up . . .do they owe our players any more ? Do they openly interfere with team selection or dynamics ?

Na small by small we go get there !

What difference does it make?. Whether they do it openly or undercover, it will still cause infringement to the success of our team. Did they also stop chopping money?. After all, LagerBeer will soon leave and they will scout for another foreigner who will agree to take half of the salary they announced before giving him the job. Had they agreed to keep Amodu and pay him all this money they are wasting on Lagerbeer, it will at least trickle down to poor jobless Nigerians.
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by AloyEmeka5: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2010
mikeansy:

Mike has done well for himself oh!!! it is not easy

ME for Michael Emenalo

folks like this should come to our help.

Negotiating deals on the signing of folks like Kaka, Torres no be moi moi oh!!!!

I want to know the source of his wealth because I heard he cruise around US in Lamborghinis and Ferrarris. Dude didn't make so much money from all the backyard clubs he was playing in Europe, US and Israel. How much  will Chelsea be paying him to run errands for them, may be $2000 a month so, how did he suddenly become rich? Richer than acclaimed players like Amokachi, SiaSia and Mutiu?. I like him tho, he is very polished, humble and quiet although a little reclusive. As a matter of fact, he is more quiet than Uche Okechukwu.

Emenalo will not survive for 2 days in NFF. They will bundle him and send him back to Jigawa ministry of sports to continue speaking English there. NFF politics needs certified agberos like Amokachi, keshi, Eguavoen, Emeka Ezeugo, Teslim Fatusi, Taribo West, Peter Rufai, [b]Duke Udi [/b]etc and not the quiet ones like Garba Lawal,  Uche Okafor, Uche Okechukwu, Rasheed Yekini, Benedict Iroha, Chidi Nwanu etc.
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by DrKitaun(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2010
Now this alloy is as confused as ever . . .who pays Lagerbeck ? How does the amount he gets give u more hemicrania than d abacha loot, d gulf war windfall or dimeji bankole's 9bn naira extraneous inflations ?

Who told u PRUFAI is toutly ? Do u just name names foolishly ?
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by snowdrops(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2010
the headline is completely inappropriate

if poster has nothing to say he should shut the fu
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by snowdrops(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2010
this is the same greece that we beat comfotably in 1994 3 - 0.

now we cant even beat fkuc all
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2010
Alloy

Nobody can run the thugs in NFF as presently constituted. What is needed is to disband the association entirely and rehire the few willing to conform to a new order. Take away the structures and decision making mechanisms from them.

I have previously suggested electing members based on a special convention of current and ex-players who have played or coached in recognised leagues either locally or abroad.

That way the field will be braoder and the powers of the mafia that constitute the present NFF will be watered down in the decision making process.
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by Dclique(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2010
In our case, permutation might just work.
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by DrKitaun(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2010
Do u guys know there is a body called NANF representing ex footballers on the board of NFF ?

Do u guys know dat the NPL is now being chaired by an ex-footballer Davidson Owumi ?

Do u even know that Ogunjobi whom many chastise is an ex int'l ?

Do u know dat the PTF as led by Odegbami, JJ and Larry have been empowered by Govt more than NFF since the thorny period of qualifiers ?
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2010
government has not done enough

the agenda should be to use PTF to completely obliterate NFF and send them into extinction if they refuse to play ball.
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by Ibime(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2010
Look at this Aloy-Emeka. . . . so in your town, Head Scout earns just £2,000 a month? You think say na Gombe United im dey work for?

Emenalo gets no less than £20,000 a month, and probably double that.
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by whybanme(f): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2010
Dr Kitaun. Shame on you for not backing the truth. Okocha said the truth is there anything wrong with that. Cant we look into the future and forget the past? what is your own version now. Isnt it clear Nigeria will never progress through the group stage? I thought you always made sense.
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by 12large: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2010
people sabi hate ohhh imagine this idiot emeka suggesting that mike emelano is earning just 2,000 pounds a month. jealousy too bad
Re: Shut The Fu, Okocha by dayokanu(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2010
Deepzone,

What makes Rufai and Keshi agberos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2012: Sudan Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 1) On January 30th 2012 / Didier Drogba Post Photo With His Two Little Brothers, See The Resemblance / Fifa 2018 World Cup Group Stage Nigeria In Group Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.