Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (48628 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by gaby(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
The 2019 elections will surely be an interesting and intriguing one.

With all the gladiators with the same ambition all gathered under the umbrella (PDP), to settle frayed nerves, an attempt at unifying the party for the common goal of unseating the incumbent, I forsee GEJ being trumped up at the last minute into the ring.

To actualize this, I see negotiations assuring Saraki of retaining the SP post, while the V.P slot will be offered to either of Markarfi, Tambuwal or Kwakwanso. Atiku can be conveniently ignored, which might prompt him to work underground against the PDP.

It's a game of chess and poker. Your trump or Ace cards are usually held close to the chest for a killer onslaught at the dying minutes.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by kings09(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Unblockable:
When these guys finally start destabilizing their party now, they would blame APC as usual. Ali Modu Sheriff comes to mind. Lol

BTW, seems the man who said four PDP Governors are working for APC is right. I can see Ben Ayade's mood. Dude might move soon. They won't know what hit them when they start deserting them.

All in all, Buhari still remains the candidate to beat come next year. Wailing will continue till 2023.! wink
U mean d killings of men, pregnant women n children should continue. The killing of farmers should continue and u think it won't get to u?

May ur family experience d killings as well since that's wat u r wishing other nigerians. Amen
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by dheilaw1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
where is Atiku
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by maestroferddi: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
larry7ng:

wch strategy ?? why some ppl so dump and gullible. so if dis criminals contest in the forthcoming election, fools like u will vote for them. Very gud example of a Lazy youth is ur defination. Its better u get hold of ur future. stop wasting ur lives following and celebrating Bunch of Criminals.
Stop talking nonsense.

Buhari is your president and what have done about it other than jumbling together a couple of "is" and "was" sentences?

We are talking of rescuing the soul of Nigeria and you are disturbing our senses of hearing with infantile idealism.

Mind yourself before I shred you to pieces...
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by Iziquiel(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
marttol:
ONLY YOU BROKE LIKE 3 RULES...
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

And I'm obeying rule 13...

13. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button.

SO MODS FOOD HAS LANDED O.
Lol.. e be like say dey don do you strong thing

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by maestroferddi: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
gaby:

With all the gladiators with the same ambition all gathered under the umbrella (PDP), to settle frayed nerves, an attempt at unifying the party for the common goal of unseating the incumbent, I forsee GEJ being trumped up at the last minute into the ring.

To actualize this, I see negotiations assuring Saraki of retaining the SP post, while the V.P slot will be offered to either of Markarfi, Tambuwal or Kwakwanso. Atiku can be conveniently ignored, which might prompt him to work underground against the PDP.

It's a game of chess and poker. Your trump or Ace cards are usually held close to the chest for a killer onslaught at the dying minutes.

In your mind you are making sense abi?
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by Yankiss(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State seems like a political hermaphrodite. Visible in both APC and PDP functions. The same as Ebonyi Governor, Dave Umahi. Time will tell if they have moved parties and are only acting as moles or they are still in the PDP.
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
IT WILL BE TRAGIC TO HAND OVER NIGERIA TO THIS ASSEMBLAGE.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Wot are they really celebrating ?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by daylae(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Saraki accomplished his mission in APC,returned back home (PDP),hence this heroic welcome. APC saw this coming when they accepted the likes of him into their party, but because they were desperate for power at the time, they darn the future consequences and are paying the price.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by Oblang(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
maestroferddi:
Stop talking nonsense.

Buhari is your president and what have done about it other than jumbling together a couple of "is" and "was" sentences?

We are talking of rescuing the soul of Nigeria and you are disturbing our senses of hearing with infantile idealism.

Mind yourself before I shred you to pieces...

Smh..so this rogues are the ones that will come and rescue u.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by Gloriawinning: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
They are about to spoil pdp grin reminds me of when a group of us jss3 E students went and complained to the principal that we want to move to jss3 A because we are tired of the rogues and scandals that rocked our class then angry Our class is reknowned for extra social and dubious activities and was filled with thugs and oloshos. We geeks had an agreement with the oloshos of A class that we will swap classes so that each group can join their own unique network.
After one rich parent, Engineer matiniko came and joined the appeal we were allowed to swap classes but almost half of the class came along including even the rogues defected to JSS3A shocked
There was a war of personal character where people accused others of being rogues and should stay back in E but them no wan gree grin
It was like we never left class E and it even became worse !

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by maestroferddi: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oblang:

Smh..so this rogues are the ones that will come and rescue u.
Wait till Fulani herdsmen berth in your village before you know the difference between plantain chips and pekere....
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by searchlight: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Unblockable:
When these guys finally start destabilizing their party now, they would blame APC as usual. Ali Modu Sheriff comes to mind. Lol

BTW, seems the man who said four PDP Governors are working for APC is right. I can see Ben Ayade's mood. Dude might move soon. They won't know what hit them when they start deserting them.

All in all, Buhari still remains the candidate to beat come next year. Wailing will continue till 2023.! wink
do you mean Ben ayade decamping iis consequential ? but ortum , Ammed and Tambuwal Are inconsequential? keep consoling your emotions. zombie
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by asobo: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
henchamb:
Atiku has been relegated.
How? Where all the PDP governors present at the meeting. Atikulated.
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by Gabriel5050(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
I won't be surprised d way these politicians are moving away from apc.they did the same thing in 2014 hoping dat apc would be a conducive arena of embezzlement and looting but unfortunately it wasn't.politics is a business,they are working for their self-interest, not for the common people.only God can deliver us from these deceitful leaders.
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by Oblang(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
maestroferddi:
Wait till Fulani herdsmen berth in your village before you know the difference between plantain chips and pekere....

See this man. U think u can brainwash me with all this ur Fulani herdsmen rant.Go through this link and tell me when it happened..

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/fulani-reign-terror-killing-spree-continues/amp/
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by asobo: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
dheilaw1:
where is Atiku
Where is Sule Lamido
Where is Dankwambo
Where is Tanimu Turaki
The man is busy with his permutations.
ATIKULATED
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by IbnAbdullah1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The National Secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Wada plaza, Abuja, into the Complex, was agog this afternoon as the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki ‎made a triumphant entry into the complex.

Saraki arrived the complex at exactly 2.50 pm in long convoy and took him almost 20 minutes before he could make his way into the venue of the ongoing ‎meeting of the National Executive Committee, NEC, of the Party.

The meeting was put on hold for a while ‎as NEC members, as well as secretariat staff and other onlookers, went into wild jubilation, shouting SARAKI, PDP.

Also seated in the NEC Hall, venue of the meeting is the lawmaker representing Kogi East Senatorial District, Dino Melaye and until recently Nigeria’s Ambassador to South Africa, Ahmed Ibeto. Other party chieftains at the meeting include Cross River State governor, Professor Ben Ayande, former Special Duties Minister, Tanimu Turaki, former Jigawa state governor Sule Lamido and Senator Abdul Ningi. 

The Senate President finally dumped APC and returned to the PDP in his hometown, Ilorin, Kwara State on Tuesday.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/saraki-meets-other-defectors-at-pdp-national-secretariat-abuja.html

Anybody who thinks these politicians have their interest at heart needs to visit a psychiatrist.
It is for the money.
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by VULCAN(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Any man that has as his focus his competitor will eventually lose out to him.

For 3 years APC has SOLELY focused on PDP and abandoned all forms of socioeconomic development behind.

This has made us drop in every human development index known to man. Under Buhari we dropped 8 places in transparency rankings. We have also risen in every negative statistic known to man. Today it was announced that we are now the 5th in suicide. Congrats.

The middle belt determines who wins elections in Nigeria, when their governors decamped to APC, PDP fell. Now their governors will return to PDP to ensure that herdsmen and cattle colonies don't wipe out their people.

Buhari will attempt to rig 2019 but the men against him are masters of rigging

Watch and learn

Unblockable:

Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by buchai: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
our government is movement of the politicians from pdp to apc and for apc to pdp.
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by wizseller: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Unblockable:

Buhari will be soooo demystified in 2019

The dynamics are different this time....he betrayed his goodwill

Talk now while you can for I know soon you will hide your face in shame
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by omowolewa: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by gaby(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
maestroferddi:
In your mind you are making sense abi?

No I'm using your sense in my mind....
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by maestroferddi: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oblang:

See this man. U think u can brainwash me with all this ur Fulani herdsmen rant.Go through this link and tell me when it happened..

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/fulani-reign-terror-killing-spree-continues/amp/
I don't have time for time wasters like you.

Now keep moving...
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by Oblang(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
maestroferddi:
I don't have time for time wasters like you.

Now keep moving...

Lol...reasonable ppl know what's going on in the country. U can't come with ur ipob tinted brain and come and feed us with those nonsense news u feed urself on ur radio Biafra...
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by Edusouls(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
jubilation of looters
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by Seun360(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
gaby:

And in ur wildest dream, you think GEJ can go head to head with Buhari?

You must be sleeping on a bicycle.
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by lekkan(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Why should you curse his family?? I don't think the moderator of this Nairaland are doing their jobs, I mean this is suppose to be an open platform where you can express your mind and if anyone disagrees with you, they should make you see things from their own point of view without having to insult or curse anyone. But what do we have?? A platform where immature big ass niggas and niggress come to display their Keyboard Warring Prowess all because of likes and shares.... If you don't agree with him, move on and if you think you want to say something, try not to be insultive.. if it doesn't start from little places like this, how are we gonna come together as youth and fight for our rights in cooperation....
kings09:

U mean d killings of men, pregnant women n children should continue. The killing of farmers should continue and u think it won't get to u?

May ur family experience d killings as well since that's wat u r wishing other nigerians. Amen
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by gaby(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Seun360:

And in ur wildest dream, you think GEJ can go head to head with Buhari?

You must be sleeping on a bicycle.

You missed it bro...i'm sleeping on a ketekete
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by kings09(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
lekkan:
Why should you curse his family?? I don't think the moderator of this Nairaland are doing their jobs, I mean this is suppose to be an open platform where you can express your mind and if anyone disagrees with you, they should make you see things from their own point of view without having to insult or curse anyone. But what do we have?? A platform where immature big ass niggas and niggress come to display their Keyboard Warring Prowess all because of likes and shares.... If you don't agree with him, move on and if you think you want to say something, try not to be insultive.. if it doesn't start from little places like this, how are we gonna come together as youth and fight for our rights in cooperation....
because u hv never felt d pain of losing someone n still find some ppl supporting same murderer. Just because it has not affected u doesnt mean u should not speak against it. One day, e fit be u
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos by forcadon: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
PDP is the only political party with experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader / President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.