Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) (1546 Views)

Omg! See What A Loan App Did To This Guy (pictures Attached) / My Encounter With SARS Changed My Mentality - Fattkay / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by kaleidoscope: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hi guys, so yesterday I posted my car for sale on an online market (I’m in the diaspora want to relocate to another city)..

I got an almost immediate response on my WhatsApp… The profile picture was that of someone that looked like Chinese origin (Picture attached).

I followed the conversation until I detected something suspicious as our conversation progressed. It was later I even noticed it was a Nigerian WhatsApp number. Even when he asked for my home address, I gave him the address of a police station which was very clear, but his greed and hunger made him not notice, hence I decided to play him for a fool.

Let our conversation pictures tell the story

Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by kaleidoscope: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Continued...

Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin
Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by Kharol1234: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
oook seen
Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by kaleidoscope: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Taking time to upload. Please be patient, more coming
Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by kaleidoscope: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Continued...

Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by marshalldgreat(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
The guy dey learn work
Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by Ultimus: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Your money would have been added to some scammer's Ileya celebration. cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by kaleidoscope: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Continued....

Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by kaleidoscope: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Continued.....

Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by kaleidoscope: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Continued......

Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by kaleidoscope: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
The End

I do have some strong police links and I could easily track the person down through the bank account details he gave me, but I just had to let my Naija guy be, hoping he will change wise-up some day

Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
once they start all they'll repeat in their texts or mails are...so that you will get your money immediately...
if I had the means I won't leave them alone like you o...I'd send the police after them and make sure they are milked just the way they want to milk me nd others too. why pity them? you think you are the first? do it for other innocent victims. save them. besides by calling the police on him you might be saving him. if he graduates from this he would move to more lucrative theft and he might not get such soft-landing like the one you are giving him.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by oyatz(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
You just made my day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by kaleidoscope: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
OneSentence:
once they start all they'll repeat in their texts or mails are...so that you will get your money immediately...
if I had the means I won't leave them alone like you o...I'd send the police after them and make sure they are milked just the way they want to milk me nd others too. why pity them? you think you are the first? do it for other innocent victims. save them. besides by calling the police on him you might be saving him. if he graduates from this he would move to more lucrative theft and he might not get such soft-landing like the one you are giving him.

On a second thought, you are right.. You make a lot of sense..

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by devilmaycry: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Op....u sef mumu send money....I no fit laugh....I go laugh later
Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by Tapout(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
choose any of the two cars and take one ....that one got me lol.. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by kaleidoscope: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
devilmaycry:

Send which money!!.. I just dey trill my guy
Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by Sterope(f): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
No, he wouldn't. He is better locked up than forming big boy.

I find their arrogance and condescending attitude annoying. How can you be forming boss on top someone's money?

kaleidoscope:
The End

I do have some strong police links and I could easily track the person down through the bank account details he gave me, but I just had to let my Naija guy be, hoping he will change wise-up some day

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by okuya: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
devilmaycry:
Chai!, wonder how some people find it very difficult to comprehend simple & straightforward conversations.
Let me laugh my own now grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by gaby(m): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
...so that you will receive your money immediately pass hundred times for the guy chat...poor olodo guy...na the only word wey him fit cram be that...immediately immediately...

If you wan read matured yahoo yahoo story check out my signature
Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
It's like you are based in Malaysia.
Re: My Encounter With A Hungry Yahoo (419) Guy (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
This one still dey learn work

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Socialite, Sir K Oluwo, Remanded In Prison Over Robbery, Murder / Now That Mompha Is Gone, Is Hushpuppi Next? - By Alexander Ubani / He Is A Mass Murderer: This is James Holmes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.