Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) (29745 Views)

The Underground Drainage Tunnel In Port-Harcourt Road, Aba (Pictures) / The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) / The Road Senator Stella Oduah Is Constructing In Anambra (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by Ezemarcel(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Rocha's u dey see road
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by NwaOhafia: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Udom means right grin grin
Campaign those years
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by OttHin: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Buharimustgo:
Udom the selfish Governor.
Please develop other senatorial districts apart from Eket

Bhad belle issa goal
stewpid heediot
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by OttHin: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
benjazmin:
our own is feeling potholes. yet Ayade is working full everywhere.

grin
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by lafuria1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Old pictures, op do better and go back and take recent pictures.

As for road works, udom has done well in eket, 75% completion of eket ibeno road. The road about around atabong is quite impressive. The ministry of works under udom has done well as far as eket is concerned.
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by tempest01(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
I would want to believe it is because of quality, this stretch of road from just the head bridge to the round about has taken a long time.

Also other roads need to be dualized too. The sham extension that was done on Oron road instead of dualization needs to be corrected. Marina, hospital road, Liverpool and AfahaUqua needs to be dualized too.

The plan is good, but progress is slow.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by Nctrice(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Udom is the pride of Nigeria...

He is working

Tonye calm down abeg.
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
pentlumpro:
Great work. Pdp remains the best despite being an opposition party.
PDP is the worst political parry in Nigeria
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by princejones(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
His concentration is just on a particular district which is his,he is yet to justify the vote l gave him and including that of my team

1 Like

Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Buharimustgo:
Udom the selfish Governor.
Please develop other senatorial districts apart from Eket

LOL that's how they are doing it, when Victor attah was there he consentrated on one particular area more, same with Akpabio and now udom.
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by tempest01(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
princejones:
His concentration is just on a particular district which is his,he is yet to justify the vote l gave him and including that of my team

Didn't previous administrations concentrate on your district? Eket district that contributes most of the money was neglected. That Udom is rigging that does not mean he is concentrating on one district. Surely there should be government projects in your zone. Which I'm guessing it's Uyo district.

1 Like

Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by budusky05(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
After somone will come here to hail wike, Rivers is is in one chance.
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by Stanslim22: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
PDP states are working unlike APC busy sucking Innocent blood. Lagos is just lucky to be a commercial state. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
pentlumpro:
Great work. Pdp remains the best despite being an opposition party.
pdp sabi politics more than the present nomadic hooligans who are in power now and secondly all these wouldn't have happened if ali modu sherrif had not been chased out of pdp. the new pdp chairman has done remarkably well in bringing back members who left the party and in solidifying pdp structures across the nation, whereas the new ruling party chairman is busy behaving like a mad rabid attack dog and treating members of his party as if they are primary school students

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
princejones:
what of etinan -uyo road?
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
tempest01:

Didn't previous administrations concentrate on your district? Eket district that contributes most of the money was neglected. That Udom is rigging that does not mean he is concentrating on one district. Surely there should be government projects in your zone. Which I'm guessing it's Uyo district.
please tell him oo and also point uyo -etinan road to him.
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by slap1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Rochas come and see your mate. cry
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
budusky05:
After somone will come here to hail wike, Rivers is is in one chance.
oh boy,you don de start again?
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Udom is working! udom is working! akwa ibom dakkada
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by uguruchik22(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is good governance
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Udom is the pride of Nigeria...

He is working

Bros, make I hear word abeg. Since he came to power, his concentration has only being from Uyo to his village. This man can never be compared to Akpabio.
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
I'm yet to understand the big deal in this ongoing project that some are even praising PDP. For a State that gets roughly 15 billion monthly this is nothing but deceit.

1 Like

Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by Victor234(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
HappyNigerian:
wow. this is great from our Governor. Udom is working

It's a very big shame that even in these modern times, we still celebrate our governors and other public officials for performing their constitutional duties.
Udom is working!Udom is working! Like wait, is he not meant to work, did he get elected to be sleeping in government house everyday n just be pocketing the federal allocations and other sundry revenues that accrue to the state monthly?
It's high time we learnt to hold our public officials accountable to their official duties and actions/inactions. We need to stand up to our rights of demanding that the right things be done and shun all this shameful praise singing and sycophancy just because of one personal gain or the other.
It will interest u to know that these projects we always celebrate are just a fraction of the things these officials should be doing if they are truly out to serve the masses and better their lot if only they can do away with the greed and acts financial impropriety.
Remember, they don't embark on these projects with their personal money, rather, with tax payers' money. Therefore, it's only normal that they work.
Please hit d like button if u concur with my views.

3 Likes

Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by EDIWIZZY(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Udom is working shar but its just sad that the shoes left by the uncommon transformer Akpabio is just too much for all to notice the good works of udom
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by iukpe: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
LaudGuy:
And this is what exactly? Still celebrating common road constructions in Africa at this day and age. I don't know who is more mediocre Udom or this your post
My brother, shows the level we are, and hopefully in the next 30 years we will move from this level and start talking about other things.
Nigeria has been sleeping all these years and this is just one state. This is why pictures from Lagos state keeps making rounds.
The basic startup for development is infrastructure and we do not have it. We really cannot start talking about science and technology when we do not have roads. You cannot have dependable electricity infrastructure without link roads. That is why today's technology is on the queue as far as Nigeria is concerned.
When today's governments overcome the challenges of setting up infrastructure, future governments will begin to think of other things. But we will almost still remain very backward for years to come.

1 Like

Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by budusky05(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ikpongiton:
oh boy,you don de start again?

Leave meooo.
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by chysam: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
HASHTAG
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Rubbish!! Who dafuq is supposed to do that if not him, we should stop praising these thieves for doing what we elected them to do.
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by rollingrocks: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
FOREVER LIVING PROJECT
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
So I should praise Udom because he constructs a road?

My children shall not witness this abnormality.
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by douglas1537(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nigeriapen:
Dakkada
CFIte?
Re: Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos) by Goddyj(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
I live at Atabong, and I can confirm the development but the only thing is that the pace of the work is very slow. But the quality is great I must say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Italian Embassy Lagos Is The Most Corrupt Embassy In The World / Flooding In My Area In Asaba And Government’s Negligence / Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.