Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) (34964 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP, Atiku; Says Labour Party Has Retired PDP (Video) / Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by daywatcher: 1:31am On Aug 03, 2018
naijaguy123456:
He's gradually turning to sarakis errand boy.

Gradually? He started a be long time ago ooo. Saraki supposed to be paying him salary self
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by shotuns: 3:17am On Aug 03, 2018
Waiting to see his next season movie clip when his court case reopens. A whole grown man, father behaving like a kid In primary school. A green snake without direction.
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by sharubutu(m): 3:50am On Aug 03, 2018
Blackfyre:
Has this senator ever sponsored a bill or done any project to better the lives of the people and place he represents?

Always in the news for all manner of things. undecided

Are you really referring to Dino? If yes, then probably you aren't in this country...
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by atinicrown(m): 3:50am On Aug 03, 2018
So childish.
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Aderewah: 5:06am On Aug 03, 2018
LordofNaija:

I don't understand the level of your stupidity. So we rather allow grandpa Buhari to swallow it
You're idiocy is collosal. I detest Buhari alongside the thieves like saraki and melaye that has done absolutely nothing for hungry fools like yourself in their respective states
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by nurusystem(m): 5:10am On Aug 03, 2018
see this the worse senator in history representing is stomach and his motor parks ,,about to drop is sense by running for police and hiding on a palm wine tree taking Erujeje.

yeye senator of kogi ,,it a pity you guys have a comedian as a senator. dino is not going 2019 i prophesy
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by nurusystem(m): 5:16am On Aug 03, 2018
sharubutu:

Are you really referring to Dino? If yes, then probably you aren't in this country...

dino abi agbaya
dino is now a musician
dino is now on a tree
dino on a police van jump to escape
dino has been kidnap in a forest
dino is on a silk bead drinking Erujeje and baby oku.
dino is the best senator of taut in Nigeria
i dislike dino ...so wake ups my friend.
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by nurusystem(m): 5:19am On Aug 03, 2018
me am running for the new pdpthiefs ganging up to be disgrace against Buhari ,,sai bab 2019-2023 ..4+4 = buhari
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by justtoodark: 5:29am On Aug 03, 2018
this guy has no shame...he has turned the senate to a joke....
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by mechanics(m): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2018
Taking Nigerians for a ride, some of them will cry next in year's election.
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by IkemChris(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2018
My very question is how can we vote out both the pdp and apc from this country? That's really my hope for Nigeria. Let's vote them out and bring in fresh people joor.
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Nancypunni: 7:33am On Aug 03, 2018
Lovelife433:
who no ur dad dat has sense?poverty has realy affect ur brain.

Its really a shame to see that people like you encourage this nincompoop.... Is it your lack of education.... Or are you affected with im.becility..,i really would like to know
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2018
When is this Baby-man going to get functioning brain?
Dino is one of the reasons I don't like Buhari, trust me, obj would have finished this guy with just a letter
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by clairechiama: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2018
This big baby needs feeding bottle.
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Kaycee9242(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2018
These are d type of youths we want to rule us, voting a mad man to be a sinator
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Mires: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
This guy is highly creative unlike ...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by isaacojih: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
You are welcome back home (PDP) my leader, Dino is one of the big problem Buhari and his APC government are facing, keep giving Buhari and his APC government problem and tension my leader, we believe in your work.
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by xprince59(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nancypunni:

Look at a grown up human being like you...this mumu gives u joy...i bet ur a mumu like him

Don't take everything seriously its not good for your health
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Nancypunni: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
xprince59:

Don't take everything seriously its not good for your health

Am not a jester like you...
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2018
This Senator is a bunkum,i was hoping to hear something sensible.I have learn't from this Man that Money can't buy maturity,always behaving like a kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 / Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing / Amotekun: Osun Residents Demonstrate, Declare Support For Operation Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.