Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

My Younger Brother Just Graduated @ The Age Of 20 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Younger Brother Just Graduated @ The Age Of 20 (929 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Having Serious Issues In The University / List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Brother Just Graduated @ The Age Of 20 by Digitalfinga: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
woow! am happy for u bro as u graduated from Unn @ age of 20 small boy with big God. congrat superlion

Re: My Younger Brother Just Graduated @ The Age Of 20 by Tolexander: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Shey UNN no get ASUU and SUG ni?
Re: My Younger Brother Just Graduated @ The Age Of 20 by Ytea(f): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
I'm not hating or anything. I just want to tell u some graduate/graduated @ 19.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Just Graduated @ The Age Of 20 by nepapole(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ytea:
I'm not hating or anything. I just want to tell u some graduate/graduated @ 19.
18 sef.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Just Graduated @ The Age Of 20 by CodeTemplar: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
So young.
Re: My Younger Brother Just Graduated @ The Age Of 20 by twizz4u(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
congrats
Re: My Younger Brother Just Graduated @ The Age Of 20 by dkronicle(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Congratulations to him. If you have not graduated yet or even gained admission dont feeel depressed. All fingers aint equal. No matter how many years you live a cassava plant, if you sow an agbalumo seed today in two years time, it will grow longer than a cassava plant. Everybody serves different purpose. I'm out cool cool

7 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Just Graduated @ The Age Of 20 by EmmySparky(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
congrats to him...mine graduated at age 21...its good to finish up on time
Re: My Younger Brother Just Graduated @ The Age Of 20 by Itzneowizy(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Congrats to him.....i too graduated at 20 recently from DELSU
Re: My Younger Brother Just Graduated @ The Age Of 20 by christejames(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Tolexander:
Shey UNN no get ASUU and SUG ni?

lol!

of course, UNN is part of ASUU but it has its way of circumventing prolonged strikes. Don't know how the school does it, maybe they get wind of impending strikes then compress their academic calendar. Speaking from the 2013 ASUU prolonged strike experience.
Besides, there are so many young and teen undergraduates in the school. If you merit the school's admission criteria, you will be admitted.

Congratulations to the lad.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Just Graduated @ The Age Of 20 by christejames(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2018
dkronicle:
Congratulations to him. If you have not graduated yet or even gained admission dont feeel depressed. All fingers aint equal. No matter how many years you live a cassava plant, if you sow an agbalumo seed today in two years time, it will grow longer than a cassava plant. Everybody serves different purpose. I'm out cool cool

this sums it up. Words from a sage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

International Language Learning Center / University Of Ibadan To Adopt Alternative Funding And Reduce Dependency On FG / Famous Footballer And Their Pets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.