Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Need Help Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help Please (578 Views)

[HELP] Please What Is Wrong With My Website? Lalasticlala / Help!!! Please Who Knows How To Add A Clickable Background Image On .com / Help Please: Review This Site Www.queenccollections.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Please by kulsego(m): 3:49am On Jun 19, 2010
i just created a word press blog, and i want to monetise it using clickbank an adsense, but i don't know where to place the codes in the control. can somebody help please.

p.s. i am using the latest version, 3.0
Re: I Need Help Please by bros1234(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2010
It is quite easy. You can do that at the widget section. Go to themes - widgets - text/html - paste your affiliate code.

If you dont get it send me a mssg at www.wazohost.com. If I have the time I might paste it for u.

Also you can download some useful plugins and use the clickbank plugins which in my opinion is better
Re: I Need Help Please by Albato(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2010
Under the Appearance Group, choose "Widgets"
Locate the "Text" widget. Drag and drop it to the sidebar
paste your Google codes in it.

- Otherwise

Install the "Advert Manager" plugin from Wordpress.org. (recommended)
Re: I Need Help Please by bug24(m): 3:58am On Jun 22, 2010
Most times u'll need to edit the source code to post your adsense codes. but this shuld be ur second option in case you are being restricted and asked to upgrade when you apply Albato's suggestion.
Re: I Need Help Please by kulsego(m): 4:09am On Jun 22, 2010
thanks alot guys i rilly found this help, you guys are really one nigeria. I LOVE YOU ALL.
Re: I Need Help Please by lactemps(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2010
One more thing, PLS NEVER you ALTER the Adsense code, its against the TOS to even change a xter.
Best of luck and let us know your site so we can review it.
oppps I guess there is a section for WebSite review on NL. All the same best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Shebayhost.com / I Need Review Of My Aggregator Website - Dzigger.com / Bbc's New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.