Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Suspension Of Shehu Sani Unconstitutional –kaduna APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspension Of Shehu Sani Unconstitutional –kaduna APC (851 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son / Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto / Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Suspension Of Shehu Sani Unconstitutional –kaduna APC by lolanews: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kaduna, NorthWest,Nigeria ….The Chairman of the All Progressive Congress, APC Kaduna State Chapter, Mr. Emmanuel Jakada has said that the suspension of the senator representing Kaduna Central, Senator Shehu Sani is unconstitutional.

He also said that a serving senator cannot be suspended on the pages of newspapers

It will be recalled that a statement signed by one Ward Six Chairman, Ibrahim Salisu Togo, Tudun Wada North Chapter of APC insisted that their decision to suspend Senator Shehu Sani was based on the constitution of the party.

“We, the Tudun Wada North, Ward Six Exco of th all Prpgressive Congress, APC in Kaduna South Local Government wish to affirm our decision on the indefinite suspension of Senator Shehu Sani”

However, when contacted on telephone chat, the state chairman of APC said;“I am not around, I came for a programme in Jos. Look, suspension does not come from the pages of newspapers. However, at the local government, there must be a committee to find out the allegations. There are a lot of constitutional processes to be followed before you can pronounce somebody suspended.

“As the Chairman, I have set up committee to reconcile the aggrieved members so I expected that if there was any issue with any of the aggrieved member it is supposed to be directed to the reconciliation committee.

“Am so surprised that I am hearing this from you people, I have not seen anything like that on my table. I don’t believe that the right thing according to the constitution has been done,”

Kindly click on the link below:

https://tracereport.com.ng/2018/08/02/suspension-of-shehu-sani-unconstitutional-kaduna-apc/

Re: Suspension Of Shehu Sani Unconstitutional –kaduna APC by bedspread: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Confused bunch!!

2 Likes

Re: Suspension Of Shehu Sani Unconstitutional –kaduna APC by nelronaldo(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
The man has collected 100m and you are now suspending him.
If he defects now? You will start crying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Shehu Sani Unconstitutional –kaduna APC by PehaKaso: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
APC and her tendency to self-destruct is unprecedented

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspension Of Shehu Sani Unconstitutional –kaduna APC by PehaKaso: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
nelronaldo:
The man has collected 100m and you are now suspending him.
If he defects now? You will start crying.
Can anyone substantiate this #100m allegations please?

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Shehu Sani Unconstitutional –kaduna APC by princechurchill(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
They are scared to suspend people

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Shehu Sani Unconstitutional –kaduna APC by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2018

1 Like

(1)

Between Sarakis Greed And Tinubu's Sacrifice / 20 Reasons Why Atiku's N97/litre Fuel Price Is Impossible- Keyamo / Ondo State Is Gradually Becoming A Commercial Hub In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.