Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face (1315 Views)

The Price Of This Tecno Phone on Jumia Made me Wanna Throw(pic) / My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by Omonaijani: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
The TECNO Camon X is an amazing device from TECNO Mobile and was launched in April 2018 (the other version is the TECNO Camon X Pro). The smart phone comes with an outstanding front camera which happens to be the selling point of the device. It comes with a 20MP front-facing camera with an adjustable flash light for selfie lovers.

TECNO Camon X comes with a 6-inch HD display with slim bezels around the screen for an expansive view. The screen is boosted by 10% to reach the brightness of 500nits which enhances clear view even in direct sunlight.

Camon X boasts of the new Face ID feature. It’s a kind of feature that unlocks the phone by recognizing the user’s face. With the use of the 20MP front camera, Face ID uses a detailed depth map of the user’s face to recognize the face instantly. Also, the device has the fingerprint scanner on its rear as another feature option to unlock the device and also serves as security.

The Camon X is a kind of smart phone that fits the hand in a nice way because of its design. The device is beautifully crafted through the most advanced processing technology. The device boasts of a 5.2mm build in the thinnest part. An octa-core processor is installed in the device for a very fast and smooth performance.

The hi-tech device is powered with a 3750mAh battery capacity. Users can play games, watch videos and browse the internet with ease. The phone supports TECNO’s light speed charging technology.

https://saharatech.com.ng/tecno-camon-x/

Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by Goldyyy: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
The latest TECNO device, spark 2 also have a face ID feature...
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by Yyvonne: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
It's just the camera of Camon X I like... So sweet
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by Behankey(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
I think the face id is something Chinese oems are looking at for most of their devices. The new Spark 2 has this feature too.
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by scarycuteface(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
The Camon X is great but have you seen the Camon X Pro ? It is amazing
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by scarycuteface(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Yyvonne:
The Camera is superb
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by bravesoul247(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
The device is awesome with nice specs..
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by bravesoul247(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Yyvonne:
the camera is good but that shouldn't be the only thing you like amongst all it's awesomeness
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by bravesoul247(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
scarycuteface:
I know right... Damn amazing
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by scarycuteface(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
bravesoul247:
I know right... Damn amazing
Has to be Tecno's best so far this year even
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by chicwoman(f): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is pretty nice

I even use the Spark fingerprint feature and it has been cool
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by chicwoman(f): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is really true
There are other features in the Camon X that makes it stand out
bravesoul247:
the camera is good but that shouldn't be the only thing you like amongst all it's awesomeness
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by chicwoman(f): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lol
Wait till the phantom comes out
scarycuteface:
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by chicwoman(f): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
I'd love to try out that phone
scarycuteface:
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by bravesoul247(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
scarycuteface:
no doubt, it is.
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by Freelancerx: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Premium features. I think that's what Tecno does. Bring cool features at affordable prices.
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by chicwoman(f): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is really great to hear
Goldyyy:
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by Yyvonne: 3:03am On Aug 07, 2018
The phone is super awesome tho.. but I'm a picture freak so camera comes first
bravesoul247:
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by bravesoul247(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Yyvonne:
The phone is super awesome tho.. but I'm a picture freak so camera comes first
not just you, but most Ladies in general are picture freaks
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by Yyvonne: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
True tho
bravesoul247:
not just you, but most Ladies in general are picture freaks
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by Pekuliar: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
True.. that's what I use
Goldyyy:
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by scarycuteface(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2018
bravesoul247:
no doubt, it is.
Yeah. You know this.
Re: This Tecno Phone Has Face ID Feature, Recognizes Face by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:23am On Aug 14, 2018
I'm using the Pro and i love it.

(1) (Reply)

HTC One M9 Camera Is Bae / Help, My Facebook App Disappeared / Umidigi X Vs Xiaomi A3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.