Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

This Is It, The End Of The Road! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is It, The End Of The Road! (1142 Views)

Help Stop SPITTING On The Road / Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? / Is This The End For 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is It, The End Of The Road! by kosovo(m): 5:38am On Jun 19, 2010
After all abortive efforts and effective mechanism implored by me to put an end to the unending dispute between my self and Mukina, i am forced to take the path of honor by requesting the removal of any moderating status in all sections i currently serve in a moderator capacity.

I shall no longer perform the functions of a Moderator even if the  Moderating parameters remains unchanged. My posting privileges will however remain same , i hope, This Decision is based on the fact that i can't pretend to be a member of a group of people and/or committee  when both parties are not in terms, the only thing that can come out of that is calamity. . . I love Nairaland so dearly as i  wouldn't  want to be a part of that, hence i had to take this path of honor

I  want to thank all my former co-moderators and specially, the supreme commander of Nairaland, for the opportunity to serve. This is definitely the end of the road of a journey that started in 2008, alot of things have been learnt so far in leadership. . .

Thanks once again and God bless Nairaland.

Bye for now

Distribution:

The supreme commander of Nairaland
Super moderator(s)
Moderators
Active posters
Nairaland Section
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Pweety4me(f): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2010
Hehe kosovo i dunno u but again? grin i saw your 'good-bye' write-up d other tyme?lolz issues. . .u didn't even spit grammar in dis 1. . .ahaha. cheesy tongue

Who cares about any super mod by d name of wateva. . .they r not God(maybe on nl in their minds undecided). . .so 2 hell wif dem just carry on doing wat u do jare i need say more aight peace. smiley

[size=4pt]p.s y u dey play games wif pple we know who u r. . . cool
[/size]
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Acidosis(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2010
he he, what's going on?
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Woke4all(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2010
I was trying to reply the other thread for debosky but it was locked before i saw this one.

And am even surprise this one is simple and clear.

To be sincere when i saw ur grammer on the other thread i was like awwwww, this guy must be chris oktie's elder brother.
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by mukina2: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hehe kosovo i dunno u but again? grin i saw your 'good-bye' write-up d other tyme?lolz issues. . .u didn't even spit grammar in dis 1. . .ahaha. cheesy tongue

Who cares about any super mod by d name of wateva. . .they r not God(maybe on nl in their minds undecided). . .so 2 hell wif dem just carry on doing wat u do jare i need say more aight peace. smiley

[/size]
sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut before you open it when you know nothing. Post whatever you have to post without referring to me directly or indirectly.
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2010
mukina2:

sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut before you open it when you know nothing. Post whatever you have to post without referring to me directly or indirectly.

That pikin? undecided i once told her to go to the games section, thats where kids like her should be

still water told her to go shave her pubic hairs, im sure she's finished that task grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2010
good riddance to bad rubbish

backstabbing prick was high on being a mod in ways you can't begin to imagine
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Tudor6(f): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2010
Thank goodness. . . The useless bunch are all dying one by one. I cant wait for the next slowpoke
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by SamMilla1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2010
Actually it's people like you that the SUPREME COMMANDER wants.
Why would such a hard working and obedient mod like you resign ?
It must be hard for the people unsupreme people of nairaland to deal with.

- Thats what you get when you dont guard your mouth.
- You were busy condemning debosky. Lets see how you deal with life after mod, i am sure he will cope better than you.

I expect this thread to be locked soon or even cleaned. It has sam milla on it.
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by MissyB1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2010
Why should Your dispute with Mukina cause You to give up something You've enjoyed doing for 2 years?  undecided undecided
I can't understand why anyone would put anatha common person first, before his/her interest.

Tudór:

Thank goodness. . . The useless bunch are all dying one by one. I cant wait for the next slowpoke
Lmao!! You again!!!
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2010
Tudór:

hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaah oh gawddddd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i tell you, life with you, wont be boring grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by nellaluv(f): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2010
Azz kisser. I don't even know you but i can smell you from afar, you stink dude grin , good luck being ordinary.
On a serious note heyaa sad sad tongue .
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by candylips(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2010
kosovo goodluck mate. see u at the other side wink
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Tudor6(f): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2010
Isnt it obvious that this is just a publicity stunt by the luantic to gain more attention?

Kosovo is not about to forego his life ambition of being a moderator on nairaland. Infact now that debosky has been kicked out the dude sure has his eyes on being a supermoderator in place of debosky.

I wonder why seun just loves psychiatric patients who start THREADS LIKE THIS
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Pweety4me(f): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2010
mukina2:

Do i even know u? so how can i refer 2 some1 indirectly/directly if i don't even know who d rasclart they mutha friggin are? cheesy undecided undecided plse think again nxt tyme b4 typing 2 me. . . smiley

[size=5pt]Go on press dat button & ban me 4 dis if u so wish gracias!
wink[/size]
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2010
Kosovo, you no dey tire?

My head hurts. For once, just type in English that I can understand without having to dig out my Oxford Dic.  undecided https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-465423.0.html

I love Nairaland so dearly as i  wouldn't  want to be a part of that, hence i had to take this path of honor
Didnt you say you dont take this place serious?

@pweety
Dont cry victim later on.
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Pweety4me(f): 1:18am On Jun 20, 2010
^Victim?4 wat?plse i am lost wat d hell r u talking about? cheesy undecided
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

I'm talking about the pimples on top of your nose angry
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Pweety4me(f): 1:41am On Jun 20, 2010
FL Gators:

I'm talking about the pimples on top of your nose angry
Woah!y u hating on me now easy baby gurl. . . tongue grin
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by SamMilla1(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

Woah!y u hating on me now easy baby gurl. . . tongue grin

Pweety4me:

Pweety4me:

[/size]

Why don't you just go straight to the forum games and enjoy yourself ?
Do you need a lawyer to tell you that what is going on here is out of your league ?
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Pweety4me(f): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2010
^Football league?wat exactly is going on here?some1 is leaving and i am just expressing my views simple!

Who d hell r u 2 talk @ me?u assanine of a thing!mschew!
undecided
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by nellaluv(f): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2010
I also believe this a publicity stunt. By all indications he is still a mod, infact can an ordinary active poster send pm's 'cos he just sent me one, i don't what he has done to my account he said 'i'm hereby penalized' shocked . What ve i done, my belle o my head o grin grin .
. . . and he said some people take this forum way to serious, see who's talking now tongue
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2010
, i don't what he has done to my account he said 'i'm hereby penalized' Shocked . What ve i done, my belle o my head o Grin Grin .

thats sounds like the kosovo we know and love - drunk on delusions of grandeur

i wonder how you were able to decipher the big grammar he used
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by adaphik(f): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2010
Hmmmmm,
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by adaphik(f): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2010
Hmmmmm,
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Pweety4me(f): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2010
nellaluv:

I also believe this a publicity stunt. By all indications he is still a mod, infact can an ordinary active poster send pm's 'cos he just sent me one, i don't what he has done to my account he said 'i'm hereby penalized' shocked . What ve i done, my belle o my head o grin grin .
. . . and he said some people take this forum way to serious, see who's talking now tongue
Hehe dat guy na joka. . .i think he is just tryna remind pple dat he exists on forum. . .lolz part 3 of kosovo's goodbye threads coming soon watch out!!! cheesy grin
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by Mobinga: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2010
By The way I would like to fill your position in the gaming section undecided
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by DualCore1: 1:07am On Jun 21, 2010
^^ careful what you wish for.
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by nellaluv(f): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2010
oyb:

thats sounds like the kosovo we know and love - drunk on delusions of grandeur

i wonder how you were able to decipher the big grammar he used
It was short and in simple grammar cheesy .
Pweety4me:

Hehe dat guy na joka. . .i think he is just tryna remind pple dat he exists on forum. . .lolz part 3 of kosovo's goodbye threads coming soon watch out!!! cheesy grin
he's a real joker, lol.
I'm nt hating on you, kosovo, sorry if i said sumthin wrong smiley
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by spikedcylinder: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2010
nellaluv:

Penalize you for what? He has no powers to ban, he can only recommend you for a ban like any other user.

Meanwhile, read my siggy. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Kosovo and comedy. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: This Is It, The End Of The Road! by candylips(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2010
Dual Core:

^^ careful what you wish for.
why

(1) (Reply)

Inside Chevron: Chevron Aptitude Test Q & A. Call 07060676520. / Help! Sexkillz Has Banned S!s! Afrika!!!! / Proof South Africa’s Apartheid Govt Developed Germs To Kill Blacks (photo,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.