Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP (2217 Views)

Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP / Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!

IGBO GROUPS IN OYINGBO MARKET IN MAINLAND LOCAL GOVERNMENT LAGOS JOINED APC FROM PDP TODAY EN MASS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kings09, ngeneukwenu come and see your people grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
If you think Yoruba's Muslims are supporting buhari because he is performing well then you need a brain transplant ..... Their stake is all about osibanjo ..after buhari the presidency will come to the south and buhari will rather die than give it to an igbo man ...Yoruba people will through tinubu as APC chieftain claim the APC slot ...Igbo must vote wholesomely for PDP if they are to get anything from the federal ...PDP definitely will choose an Igbo man as vice president but apc no way .....after buhari in 2023, the south will take over osibanjo or any Yoruba and that will last for 8 years then power will return to north for another 8 years which means Igbo's will have to wait for another 20 years before the get a shot at the presidency ( 4 years of buhari's second tenure + tinubu stooge first and second tenure + a northern 8 year presidency before Igbo TOTAL 20 YEARS Igbo's shine your eyes PDP zoned presidency to the north which Igbo just have to sacrifice 8 to get presidency IGBO PEOPLE REJECT AND AVOID APC LIKE A PLAGUE they don't mean any good ...remember PYTHON DANCE how buhari killed aba youths in cold blood yet claimed no one died I have the video of the murder the sun turned red and children became orphan , I hope you remembered 30th may 2016 @ Nkpor Anambra where NIGERIAN ARMY POURED ACID ON UNARMED PEOPLE WHO SURVIVED THEIR GUN SHOT we never forget our how buhari made our mothers widows and our fathers widowers , some of our brothers and sisters are orphans all thanks to buhari
IGBOS IN THE NAME OF GOD DO NOT INVITE JIHAD IN IGBOLAND BY VOTING BUHARI ,he represents anything evil and wickedness .if he can be cruel and rude to Igbo's in his first tenure ,imagine what he will do to Igbos in his second tenure when he no longer needs our votes ..... VOTE PDP IF APGA PRESENTS A CANDIDATE THEN WE VOTE OUR OWN ....udo diri unu.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is the best time to chop money from apc...
Igbos would collect their money, but REJECT them at the polls...
apc is finished!

Butterflyle0:
Kings09, ngeneukwenu come and see your people grin

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
If you think Yoruba's Muslims are supporting buhari because he is performing well then you need a brain transplant ..... Their stake is all about osibanjo ..after buhari the presidency will come to the south and buhari will rather die than give it to an igbo man ...Yoruba people will through tinubu as APC chieftain claim the APC slot ...Igbo must vote wholesomely for PDP if they are to get anything from the federal ...PDP definitely will choose an Igbo man as vice president but apc no way .....after buhari in 2023, the south will take over osibanjo or any Yoruba and that will last for 8 years then power will return to north for another 8 years which means Igbo's will have to wait for another 20 years before the get a shot at the presidency ( 4 years of buhari's second tenure + tinubu stooge first and second tenure + a northern 8 year presidency before Igbo TOTAL 20 YEARS Igbo's shine your eyes PDP zoned presidency to the north which Igbo just have to sacrifice 8 to get presidency IGBO PEOPLE REJECT AND AVOID APC LIKE A PLAGUE they don't mean any good ...remember PYTHON DANCE how buhari killed aba youths in cold blood yet claimed no one died I have the video of the murder the sun turned red and children became orphan , I hope you remembered 30th may 2016 @ Nkpor Anambra where NIGERIAN ARMY POURED ACID ON UNARMED PEOPLE WHO SURVIVED THEIR GUN SHOT we never forget our how buhari made our mothers widows and our fathers widowers , some of our brothers and sisters are orphans all thanks to buhari
IGBOS IN THE NAME OF GOD DO NOT INVITE JIHAD IN IGBOLAND BY VOTING BUHARI ,he represents anything evil and wickedness .if he can be cruel and rude to Igbo's in his first tenure ,imagine what he will do to Igbos in his second tenure when he no longer needs our votes ..... VOTE PDP IF APGA PRESENTS A CANDIDATE THEN WE VOTE OUR OWN ....udo diri unu.

You are late! Too many have already fallen behind APC and Buhari because they are not emotional like you but actually intelligent and have intelligently look at it from all angles and obviously took a decision based on wisdom. Something you seem to abhor.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
obrigado080:
This is the best time to chop money from apc...
Igbos would collect their money, but REJECT them at the polls...

You wish!

Not when they want to ensure Presidency comes to them by 2023.

They have too much at stake
Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:
BREAKING NEWS!

IGBO GROUPS IN OYINGBO MARKET IN MAINLAND LOCAL GOVERNMENT LAGOS JOINED APC FROM PDP TODAY EN MASS.
Yoruba logic: kwankwaso , tambuwa ,sarki defected , they said what's their electoral value .... Igbo traders gave ordinary support which I know deep down this Yoruba Muslim heart , he knows they put that show up theses Yoruba Muslims won't ask of their electoral values .... I thought they are 5%

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Nbote(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lol.. Igbo group indeed.. So d group no get name abi.. I trust those ppl sha.. Its funny how U dumbtards remember dey are igbos wen some of dem voice out support for d govt but suddenly become Igbos wen dey are not supporting d govt. Dey will no doubt vote APC back in d state house to secure their shops, but if U believe dey will vote in APC into Aso Rock U need brain transplant..

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nbote:
Lol.. Igbo group indeed.. So d group no get name abi.. I trust those ppl sha.. Dey will no doubt vote APC back in d state house to secure their shops, but if U believe dey will vote in APC into Aso Rock U need brain transplant

Refer to my previous post. I can't bear repeating myself to people who are too dense upstairs

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Continue dreaming
Igbos have already REJECTED buhari, they have been REJECTING that man since he started contesting elections in 2003...
The hatred igbos have for him now has tripled, buhari is d most hated being in Igbo land...
Butterflyle0:

You wish!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
obrigado080:
Continue dreaming
Igbos have already REJECTED buhari, they have been REJECTING that man since he started contesting elections in 2003..

Oga stop deceiving yourself.

I laugh when I read comments like yours especially when put side by side with those from people like those I have attached.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are late! Too many have already fallen behind APC and Buhari because they are not emotional like you but actually intelligent and have intelligently look at it from all angles and obviously took a decision based on wisdom. Something you seem to abhor.
we will shock you Muslims shebi after killing us in aba and Onitsha you now want our support you must be living in kuviki land

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
The ibos are massively canvassing for buhari and some disgruntled IBO nairalanders are not even aware. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
we will shock you Muslims shebi after killing us in aba and Onitsha you now want our support you must be living in kuviki land

Oga I am a christian. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by mpianya39(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
All this nwadiala from hausa-fulani extraction claiming to be igbos grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by mpianya39(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I laugh when I read comments like yours especially when put side by side with those from people like those I have attached.
Afonja are busy begging igbos to accept zoogerian on nairaland with different monikers grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You wish!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
[s]If you think Yoruba's Muslims are supporting buhari because he is performing well then you need a brain transplant ..... Their stake is all about osibanjo ..after buhari the presidency will come to the south and buhari will rather die than give it to an igbo man ...Yoruba people will through tinubu as APC chieftain claim the APC slot ...Igbo must vote wholesomely for PDP if they are to get anything from the federal ...PDP definitely will choose an Igbo man as vice president but apc no way .....after buhari in 2023, the south will take over osibanjo or any Yoruba and that will last for 8 years then power will return to north for another 8 years which means Igbo's will have to wait for another 20 years before the get a shot at the presidency ( 4 years of buhari's second tenure + tinubu stooge first and second tenure + a northern 8 year presidency before Igbo TOTAL 20 YEARS Igbo's shine your eyes PDP zoned presidency to the north which Igbo just have to sacrifice 8 to get presidency IGBO PEOPLE REJECT AND AVOID APC LIKE A PLAGUE they don't mean any good ...remember PYTHON DANCE how buhari killed aba youths in cold blood yet claimed no one died I have the video of the murder the sun turned red and children became orphan , I hope you remembered 30th may 2016 @ Nkpor Anambra where NIGERIAN ARMY POURED ACID ON UNARMED PEOPLE WHO SURVIVED THEIR GUN SHOT we never forget our how buhari made our mothers widows and our fathers widowers , some of our brothers and sisters are orphans all thanks to buhari
IGBOS IN THE NAME OF GOD DO NOT INVITE JIHAD IN IGBOLAND BY VOTING BUHARI ,he represents anything evil and wickedness .if he can be cruel and rude to Igbo's in his first tenure ,imagine what he will do to Igbos in his second tenure when he no longer needs our votes ..... VOTE PDP IF APGA PRESENTS A CANDIDATE THEN WE VOTE OUR OWN ....udo diri unu.[/s]

I read this the first time. No need reposting. Its still trash from an overly emotional soul.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stop fooling urself.
buhari the so called man of integrity was brought in because of his "corrupt" predecessor.
But with all the massive corruption & looting then:

*A dollar was 180 naira
*A bag of rice (50kg) was 7,000
*A liter of petrol was 97 naira
*Court orders were obeyed
*The heads of the different security forces were from different ethnic and religious groups
*Millions of nigerians did not lose their jobs
*Benue never conducted mass burials for victims of killer herdsmen.
*Criminal fugitives were not reinstated and promoted by govt.

ETC, ETC

apc worsened the already bad condition of this country!

Stay tuned for more defections and final collapse of apc...

Butterflyle0:

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by mpianya39(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I read this the first time. No need reposting. Its still trash from an overly emotional soul.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
obrigado080:
Stop fooling urself.
buhari the so called man of integrity was brought in because of his "corrupt" predecessor.
But with all the massive corruption & looting then:
*A dollar was 180 naira
*A bag of rice (50kg) was 7,000
*A liter of petrol was 97 naira
*Court orders were obeyed
*Millions of nigerians did not lose their jobs
*Benue never conducted mass burials for victims of killer herdsmen.
*Criminal fugitives were not reinstated and promoted by govt.
*Northern muslims were not the only only ones to head all the security agencies
ETC, ETC
apc worsened the already bad condition of this country!

Stay tuned for more defections and final collapse of apc...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

pay back time I trust radio Biafra to do the damage ... few months to election radio Biafra will unleash a terrible campaign against anything APC of course you know radio Biafra is the station in the east that commands respect Yoruba boy APC is dead gone and buried WE WILL NEVER FORGET HOW BUHARI KILLED IGBO PEOPLE
Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
U don mute?
Lol
Dats what happens when zombies are confronted with real facts...

[quote author=Butterflyle0 post=69931666][/quote]
Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
pay back time I trust radio Biafra to do the damage ... few months to election radio Biafra will unleash a terrible campaign against anything APC of course you know radio Biafra is the station in the east that commands respect Yoruba boy APC is dead gone and buried WE WILL NEVER FORGET HOW BUHARI KILLED IGBO PEOPLE

Until then cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by buhariguy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
vote your own and lose woefully

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

If u like register a new account & change moniker, ur non christian character/mentality would still show.
What can u say about the large number of christians killed by islamic terrorists in the middle belt.
the same islamists buhari has refused to declare terrorists...
This is another reason igbos and southerners HATE buhari!
I tell u dis again, Igbos and southerners would collect buhari/apc money and still vote them out next year - the HATRED for that man called buhari is TOO MUCH !!!
Stop deluding urself!

Stay tuned for more updates...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by budusky05(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ipob no go like this
Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by rusher14: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:

The zoo no fall again?
grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by rusher14: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
obrigado080:

If u like register a new account & change moniker, ur non christian character/mentality would still show.
What can u say about the large number of christians killed by islamic terrorists in the middle belt.
the same islamists buhari has refused to declare terrorists...
This is another reason igbos and southerners HATE buhari!
I tell u dis again, Igbos and southerners would collect buhari/apc money and still vote them out next year - the HATRED for that man called buhari is TOO MUCH !!!
Stop deluding urself!

Stay tuned for more updates...

All the Christians Jonathan killed in Adamawa nko?
Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by maestroferddi: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

So in your deluded mind, if an Igbo man tells you he would vote for APC, you would believe him?

Ogbeni wake up...
Re: Breaking News. Igbo Groups Join APC from PDP by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
rusher14:

All the Christians Jonathan killed in Adamawa nko?
apc and its cohorts always use jonathan to justify their ineptitude.
That is what has made apc a MONUMENTAL failure.

I mentioned to u dat buhari clearly refused to declare islamic killers terrorists.
The same terrorists that have intensified attacks during his administration. The same terrorist who destroyed thousands of lives and properties worth billions...
All u can do is to still mention jonathan to defend buhari's bigotry & failure...
This is another confirmation why igbos & southerners have REJECTED apc/buhari.

Like I said earlier, even if u change ur moniker, ur real character would still show...
People like u are the reason for the calls for Nigeria's breakup.

o boy I dey shame for you !

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Minister Of Finance, Zainab Ahmed Visits ADB President, Adeshina / Uche Nwosu's Banner Floods Owerri After Dpp's Rejection / Apc Perform Rituals On The Appeal Case, All Because They Want Adeleke To Lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.