Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. (1484 Views)

Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet / Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by Butterflyle0: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
PMB has arrived BAUCHI. Buhari is a movement that is unshakable.

God bless PMB

2019 let's go there.

SHOUTS OF SAI BABA IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Just love the aura.

His deaf ears to distractors is apt.

The masses love him.
The thieves are busy decamping

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by WATCHOVER(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
E don come from London?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by wakaman: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sai Sai Sai

Sai Baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by mpianya39(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:
PMB has arrived BAUCHI. Buhari is a movement that is unshakable.

God bless PMB

2019 let's go there.
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by SenatorCharles1: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by Butterflyle0: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
SenatorCharles1:
old news...!!!

Lmao old news?

PMB was billed to fly to BAUCHI today after his meeting with the APC governors and he has arrived

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
PERSON WEY DEY ON LONDON TRIP

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by Butterflyle0: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
PERSON WEY DEY ON LONDON TRIP

The London trip was after his BAUCHI stop over.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by SenatorCharles1: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Lmao old news?

PMB was billed to fly to BAUCHI today after his meeting with the APC governors and he has arrived

So this is what you guys have descended to right? Lies...!!! Falsehood...!!! APC's desperation to remain relevant.....!!! Propaganda is still their watch-word....!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by mrvitalis(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Let Pdp tell them self the truth they don't have a candidate to win buhari

As sad as it is that's the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by Vos1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Wailers nightmare tongue
Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by Vos1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
SenatorCharles1:

So this is what you guys have descended to right? Lies...!!! Falsehood...!!!
Senator or what do you call yourself?this happened today and not July 21

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by SenatorCharles1: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Vos1:

Senator or what do you call yourself?this happened today and not July 21

Are you serious? Even the Op has corrected his post to avoid being ban by mod for peddling falsehood but you are here, shamelessly defending error. I'm certainly not surprised...!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by budusky05(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
This man courage is beyond boundaries
Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by Lot13(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
SenatorCharles1:

Are you serious? Even the Op has corrected his post to avoid being ban by mod for peddling falsehood but you are here, shamelessly defending error. I'm certainly not surprised...!!!
Buhari was in Bauchi today Thursday to rally support for the APC senatorial candidate for Saturday by election.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by SenatorCharles1: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lot13:
Buhari was in Bauchi today Thursday to rally support for the APC senatorial candidate for Saturday by election.

Yea, but the pics the op displayed above were old pics. That's my point...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
I watched it live on nta at about 4-5pm and I told my friend except for other reasons I don't see this man loosing his reelection because of the level of love showed today by the people of bauchi.. if the crowd was this much just for a senatorial campaign wonder what it will look like during his presidential campaign.. osho baba even surprised me as his address's was purely Hausa from the beginning through to the end of it

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by Butterflyle0: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
More pics

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by Butterflyle0: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
BAUCHI belongs to PMB confirmed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by yipata: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
I have told u to always be careful when ur smoking ehn, always use ur mouth not ur nose , now look at the the picture u posted and the picture posted by the op, do they look alike. At least check what buhari was wearing and is wearing now. Whaddup with u nah.... ��

SenatorCharles1:

So this is what you guys have descended to right? Lies...!!! Falsehood...!!! APC's desperation to remain relevant.....!!! Propaganda is still their watch-word....!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by Vos1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
SenatorCharles1:

Mr senator, femi ADESINA just confirmed tonight that the president was actually in bauchi so......
Don't waste all your time on nairaland.learn how to watch news on TV too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Buhari Arrives Bauchi. Pictures. by Butterflyle0: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
yipata:
I have told u to always be careful when ur smoking ehn, always use ur mouth not ur nose , now look at the the picture u posted and the picture posted by the op, do they look alike. At least check what buhari was wearing and is wearing now. Whaddup with u nah.... ��

Even if he posted the old pictures or I posted the old pictures in error before those old pictures were from June and even that shows the beyond massive crowd and followership of buhari in BAUCHI.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2019: Babangida Picks Candidate He’ll Support For Presidency, / Yeye Lagosians - Charly Boy / See Why Atiku Isn't A Match For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.