Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native (2022 Views)

The Igbo Native Calendar (picture) / South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu / Ipob Commend Emerging Igbo Native Cow Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by selemempe: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
The North west which is the seat of the caliphate is the power base of the north...and by extention, Nigeria. They have the population. Much of the politics played by the north is backed by north west. They produced the first northern premiere, the highest number of nigeria's head of state and they have the highest number of states (7 states) in the north and by extension, nigeria.

The south west is the power base of the south. They have the population and have produced the highest national leaders of southern extraction.

However, because of the perpetual inability of the south west to carry other southerners along and to take the same position with other southern zones, the sw has suffered the same serial disrespect that the rest of the south has suffered from the north west.

We know that the south west can match the north west in population, in international links (there are yorubas in benin republic just as there are hausa/fula in niger republic) and in wealth. However the south west cannot match the north west in political power. We saw this clearly when the north killed Abiola like a common criminal and nothing happened. It is time we in the south come together and correct this. A strong south west would be beneficial to the entire south. A south west that can match the north west in the national assembly number to number.

If the north west must have 7 states, then the south west must also have 7 states. Its time to create oya state out of kwara and kogi and join them into the south west to make the sw 7 states strong. If the north east will have 6 states, then the south east should also have 6 states. Its time to create Anioma state out of Delta and Rivers state and join them into south east .

We are grossly out numbered in the national assembly by the north. The states created were done by northern military dictators the way it favoured the north. Its time to correct some of the deeds done by past nigerian dictators. We must start from state creation. The south must come together on this. We need 2 more states in the south- one in south west and one in south east.

I say again the south west is the north west of the south. It should be the political power base of the south and i believe a stronger south west would be beneficial to the entire south. Let us all join hands and give the south 2 more states

3 Likes

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by mpianya39(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
The south west is the power base of the south. They have the population and have produced the highest national leaders of southern extraction.

Imagine this nwadiala from hydraulic soup republic with his sophisticated statistics grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by resurgent2019: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Where is money to pay political office holders and civil servants? Is it still from the reduced earnings from crude oil?

Instead of you to advocate for merging of states.
Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by resurgent2019: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
mpianya39:

Imagine this nwadiala from hydraulic soup republic with his sophistication statistics grin grin grin

He’s your fellow igbo brother. I don’t like the way you guys think jareee.

You other people really dislike your tribe. undecided

2 Likes

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by Bethel4Life(f): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
Is it not this guy that opened that biafra thread that he did not want Niger deltans in biafra Now his here taking about the south west......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by selemempe: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
resurgent2019:
Where is money to pay political office holders and civil servants? Is it still from the reduced earnings from crude oil?

Instead of you to advocate for merging of states.
no...we must play the fool to catch a fool.

We must be at equal footing with the north to really take control of the country.

We need to have 19 southern states just like the north has 19 northern state

For now, the north has 7 senators more than the south and up to 30 reps more than the south. We cant get anything passed in the national assembly if the north doesnt want.

2 Likes

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by resurgent2019: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bethel4Life:
Is it not this guy that opened that biafra thread that he did not want Niger deltans in biafra Now his here taking about the south west......

He’s your fellow igbo brother. Don’t deny him because he praised your self imposed arch enemies.

I knew this thread will cause problems immediately I saw him calling Yorubas the power house of the south—which is true anyways.

Igbos will finish their brother this night.

3 Likes

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by selemempe: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bethel4Life:
it is me. I dont need to hate the yoro folks to get biafra.

The yoro folks can be powerful allies if u have them

2 Likes

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by resurgent2019: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
selemempe:

We must be at equal footing with the north to really take control of the country.

Nigerians must get off their bum to work hard. If we continue like this for another 10 years, Nigeria will collapse. It is collapsing under its own weight gradually anyways.

2 Likes

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by selemempe: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

He’s your fellow igbo brother. Don’t deny him because he praised your self imposed arch enemies.

I knew this thread will cause problems immediately I saw him calling Yorubas the angry power house of the south—which is true anyways.

Igbos will finish their brother this night.
politics is a game of number...and the yoro folks have the numbers in the south
Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by resurgent2019: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
selemempe:

No more resources for state creation for now. The days of oil boom are gone forever. Be realistic and rational in proffering solutions to issues.
Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by mpianya39(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

He’s your fellow igbo brother. I don’t like the way you guys think jareee.

You other people really dislike your tribe. undecided

Afonja simply means whichever way the wind blow cool if you doubt me ask boborisky grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by hammer6F: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
AFONJA BELONG TO THE NORTH, NEVER SOUTH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by resurgent2019: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
mpianya39:

Afonja simply means whichever way the wind blow cool if you doubt me ask boborisky grin grin

Whatever. Just stop hating Yorubas. Their is nothing you can do about them. And if you hate us so much, wage war against us and win(I have given this advice to igbos for almost 7 years).

If on the other hand, you can’t defeat the Yorubas or chase them out of naija, I advise you stop hating. Hate does no one any good.

Peace Bro.

3 Likes

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by selemempe: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
mpianya39:

Imagine this nwadiala from hydraulic soup republic with his sophisticated statistics grin grin grin
bro...we have made these guys our enemies for too long..(they deserve it tho) but i think its time to close ranks

Have u heard the saying ''he stoops to conquer''?
Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by selemempe: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
hammer6F:
AFONJA BELONG TO THE NORTH, NEVER SOUTH.
yea...but that dont mean we can should never work with them...obasanjo's govt made many igbo professionals popular...

He is afonja but he gave our ppl platform to shine...time to close rank bro.

I would rather have a country with afonja than with hausa fulani
Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by mpianya39(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

Whatever. Just stop hating Yorubas. Their is nothing you can do about them. And if you hate us so much, wage war against us and win(I have given this advice to igbos for almost 7 years).

If on the other hand, you can’t defeat the Yorubas or chase them out of naija, I advise you stop hating. Hate does no one any good.

Peace Bro.

Hate afonja maka why na angry angry

You guys stage protest for lagos that igbos must leave lagos and we don agree say we go leave lagos for una but you guys still come Awka to beg the same igbos to accept zoogerian is what I don't understand again my yoruba muslim/Christian brother angry

Can you explain this two pictures below to me?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by mpianya39(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
selemempe:
bro...we have made these guys our enemies for too long..(they deserve it tho) but i think its time to close ranks

Nwadiala grin

1 Like

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by selemempe: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
mpianya39:

Nwadiala grin
ka mu bu. grin
Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by resurgent2019: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
mpianya39:

Hate afonja maka why na angry angry

You guys stage protest for lagos that igbos must leave lagos and we don agree say we go leave lagos for una but you guys still come Awka to beg this igbos to accept zoogerian is what I don't understand again my yoruba muslim/Christian brother angry

Can you explain this two pictures below to me?

I do not have time for your games. It’s your likes that make other Nigerians think igbos are not to be taken seriously.

You can keep saying whatever will boost and massage your ego.

3 Likes

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by mpianya39(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

I do not have time for your games. It’s your likes that make other Nigerians think igbos are not to be taken seriously.

You can keep saying whatever will boost and massage your ego.
Ogbomosho boy grin grin check out our latest ogbunigwe cool cool

4 Likes

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by mpianya39(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
selemempe:
ka mu bu. grin

Gi na igbo ana emenu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
mpianya39:

right from time I knew selempe is a Yoruba guy hope you recalled that his Biafra thread

1 Like

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by selemempe: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
mpianya39:

Gi na igbo ana emenu grin grin
lol...ga godu thru my old post mpa..a buro m onye mpianya...a like ghom ndi afonja...mana achoro m ka ha nyelu anyi aka nweta Anioma state.
Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by mpianya39(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
right from time I knew selempe is a Yoruba guy hope you recalled that his Biafra thread
That nigga na boborisky boyfriend grin

1 Like

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by mpianya39(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
selemempe:
lol...ga godu thru my old post mpa..a buro m onye mpianya...a like ghom ndi afonja...mana achoro m ka ha nyelu anyi aka nweta Anioma state.
Nwadiala can still speak Igbo na grin grin dat line "ga godu thru my old post na outdated 4mat angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
selemempe:

stoop to conquer sorry you reason like a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by selemempe: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
lol..chai..makana etoo m ndi afonja obele? because i hype them small? Guy forget...ndi niger delta che na without hawa nanyi amee nweta biafra..

Ihe nchodebelu bu ìnweta Anioma state...ka anyi tinye ya na south east zone...kanyi di sure na anyi bu ndi igbo zulu ezu n'ime south east

U dey hear igbo?

1 Like

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
selemempe:
lol..chai..makana etoo m ndi afonja obele? because i hype them small? Guy forget...ndi niger delta che na without hawa nanyi amee nweta biafra..

Ihe nchodebelu bu ìnweta Anioma state...ka anyi tinye ya na south east zone...kanyi di sure na anyi bu ndi igbo zulu ezu n'ime south east

U dey hear igbo?
Yoruba get behind ,Yoruba Muslims bore me

1 Like

Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by selemempe: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
mpianya39:

Nwadiala can still speak Igbo na grin grin dat line "ga godu thru my old post na outdated 4mat na grin grin
ok na. I be yoro moslem...but if some guys here dey reason with me am ok.

I know wat i need from nigeria...that is just Anioma state...if i have to kiss yorba man nyash to get am..i will.

If i have Anioma state in south east..then igboland is complete and good to go. I dont need an ''our oyel'' guy who will go to newspaper to ''dissociate ijaws nation from biafra'' the type of yeye these ppl dey make us because we add them for biafra map.

I will never stop fighting for biafra...and unlike most ppl...i know how to get it without fighting anybody.

Gv me Anioma state and biafra is half way achieved
Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by selemempe: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
ok
Re: South West Is The Power Base Of The South: From An Igbo Native by aniomafirstson: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:

lol he is Igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crowd And APC Crowd In Zamfara / Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State / Prophet Says Nigeria’s Problems Caused By Three Power Brokers, Reveals What God’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.