Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Hate Seeing Our Politcians Dress The Way They Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Seeing Our Politcians Dress The Way They Do (300 Views)

Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father / It Is Humiliating Seeing Our Southern Chiefs Bowing To Emirs In The North / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Seeing Our Politcians Dress The Way They Do by akoaki(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
When will Nigerians start avoiding wastefulness in their day to day living?
From the way our leaders dress , it is easy to deduce that nothing good can come from them. Look around the world and see how Nigeria has been left behind. These days, politicians and public office holders dress smart as part of indication of seriousness at work in many climes.
Look at our leaders, you will think they are attending social function with their heavy regalia like masquerades, tall caps and the rest. It seems to me that they are mocking the rest of us. No wonder we are still where we are as a nation.

(1) (Reply)

We Must Support Buhari, APC To Remove All Those Thieves – Oshiomhole / Breaking: Hafiz, Kano Deputy Governor Resigns, Defects To PDP / They Nearly Foxed Akinrinade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.