Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,906 members, 7,863,111 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (71274 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Racoon(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
"..Buhari is a democrat that does not indulge in any unconstitutional and illegal act."

-By bypassing the NASS to buy Tuschano Jets?
-Delibrate disobedience of court orders, desecretion of Nigeria's democratic values & institutions?
-Tactically tolerating all the illegalities, anarchy & lawlessness being committed across Nigeria?
-Intolerance of opposition element in selective media propaganda trials?
Buhari have insulted our collective sensibility for so long in Nigeria. angry angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
haha
joker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by dotcomnamename: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin grin "APC is like Leicester City, 1st time champions.

Their second season after winning their first premier league title is a disaster.

The club is bottom of the table in all competitions (Poverty index, Herdsmen crises, Foreign Exchange)

Top brands and companies have withdrawn their endorsements and rights (Obasanjo, TY Danjuma)

Club Owners (Aso Rock/Tinubu) have brought in a new manager (Oshiomole) to turn things around.

New manager won the El-Classico (Ekiti) but the club is still rock bottom in the league.

Club legends and top players (Atiku, Kwankwaso, etc) have left the club

New manager says he is not losing sleep, team will soon start winning matches.

Gemade, Melaye, 11 other players on loan return to their former club in one day. Coach Oshiomole says team not affected.

Last season's 3rd best goal scorer Saraki leaves with team's best midfielder, Abdul and stadium announcer, Bolaji

Players are departing the club, some opting for a free transfer.

Manager says he is relieved the bad players are quitting the club.

Fans are becoming frustrated, team is playing badly, losing matches. They are calling for new investors to buy the club from current owners.

New Manager also having a frosty relationship with current top goal scorers, Ngige, Rotimi, others. Shehu is still suspended for wrong behaviour.

The football season is coming to an end, 4 time winners, (PDP) are closing in with new sponsors and experienced legs returning to the squad.

How will this season end? grin grin grin"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Sharpshooota: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69937172:
“That the President, himself a sworn democrat had handed power to his deputy without compulsion is itself exemplary and innovative, something that the PDP failed to produce in their sixteen years of monumental mismanagement and sadistic plunder.

God bless the President

Tell him to continue wasting tax payers money in fruitless journeys to London hospital... It's time for him to retire straight to daura... Buhari is a failure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Felixv: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
A lot of people have short memories — a malaise common among Nigerians — the pdp had 18 yrs yet there is nothing to show - except some criminally insane rich folks. A dullard as a PhD holder married to a grammatically abused wife hahahah

Ohhhhhh. Cry Wolf — even the wolf might just run out of tears to shed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by buhariguy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
I don't trust Baba one chance at all.... So desperate and will be forming one yeye saint.
all I know is that thief saraki must be remove before buhari will come back.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Shampoo77: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
They have never accepted anything. They must always deny. Lying government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by zicoraads: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
I love the word play in this response. cheesy
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by 9jaAmerican: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Meekdon:
The Presidency, Thursday night denied allegation by the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, that President Muhammadu Buhari’s planned 10-days leave to London was a plot to impeach
the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

The presidency in a statement by the Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu in Abuja, said Buhari is a democrat that does not indulge in any unconstitutional and illegal act.
In the statement titled “Nigerians don’t believe PDP anymore” called on the opposition party to proffer solutions to issues in the country rather than ‘cry wolf’

The statement read: “Claims by the failing Peoples Democratic Party that President Muhammadu Buhari had taken a token a 10-day leave in order to leave the stage for illegal and unconstitutional actions by the administration are both ridiculous agnd a hollow narrative to garner cheap sympathy.

“That the President, himself a sworn democrat had handed power to his deputy without compulsion is itself exemplary and innovative, something that the PDP failed to produce in their sixteen years of monumental mismanagement and sadistic plunder.

“For the benefit of the doubters, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, the Vice President who acts in the absence of the President is a lawyer of the highest rank and a social rights crusader who had received local and international acclaim before he took the president office.
“It is inconceivable that this is the team to copy the bad manners cast in stone in the PDP.

“We welcome objective criticism and take them seriously and humbly, but Nigerians must by now be tired of a party, the stock in trade of which is to cry wolf where there is none, ostensibly to spread negativity and distract the President’s attention from the cleansing operations he has been mandated carry out.

“The President is carrying out difficult reforms for the future growth of the country, such as the implementation of the ease of doing business, the Treasury Single Account, TSA, the whistleblower process, and hundreds of others, including the massive investment in rail, roads and power.

“If such reforms had happened in 16 years of the PDP, it would have made things much better for the country. “Instead, they seem to be fixated with a desperate quest for power, nothing but power for its own sake because they have nothing to offer. They draw a sadistic pleasure when things appear to be going wrongly, yet they offer nothing by way of remedy or solutions.

“The whole country is fighting corruption and the ordinary citizen is happy about all that is happening. The economic parameters have changed for the better, a clear indication that the administration’s political and economic strategies are working but the opposition is not interested.

“If the PDP doesn’t have anything that would help our farmers, women, the common man and the youth, they should just keep quiet.

“In the end, one thing Nigerians should take away from the cacophonous falsehoods from the PDP and the tenants back in their tent is that they all fear one thing, that their old records will be reopened.”

[url]http://www.kendogist.com/2018/08/buhari-replies-pdp-on-plans-to-impeach.html[/Buhari replies PDP on plans to impeach Saraki while in Londonurl]
but Wetin Buhari dey go do for London every 2 minutes, Wetin b dat thing make them tell us

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by sobastical: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Learn to speak for yourself Mr man

post=69937159:
Baba de Baba!

We just dey fall in love with you everyday.

Let them hear

Sai Baba

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Aydesmond(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Who's writing all dis big grammar for bubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Aydesmond(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Well I will soon fly to Canada.... Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by RexTramadol1: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
I come dey pity the writer sha

Seems like he's about to cry

PDP don do APC strong thing o

Even the writing is shaky

The guy must be going through hard times.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69937225:
Amen. Same to you.
please are you this jobless

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by yipata: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Omo this is deep and enlightening... Lol. PDP how do u feel? At least proffer solution.
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by goat22: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69937188:
In the end, one thing Nigerians should take away from the cacophonous falsehoods from the PDP and the tenants back in their tent is that they all fear one thing, that their old records will be reopened.”

God punish devil.

Mallam mai suya, I want 4 roasted goat blokos and the eye of burnt vulture. Don't delay like last time! or we will be forced to reject your blokos.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by RZArecta2(m): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69937172:

God bless the President.
We will always stand with you sir, even with the end of days.
Sai Baba.
you know that Muhammadu Buhari and all his supporters are useless ? Imagine the nonsense written by Garba Shehu and attributing it to a ráped she goat like Buhari grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Butterflyle0: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Very profound poetic response.

I concur
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by PassingShot(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
chieyine:
shocked shocked
Story
Democrat ko Tyrant ni
Na from London to Daura
Just keep your flight ticket sir.
May 29 insha Allah u wont be our President again.
Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by noahnaira: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ok

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by stevups(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
PMB is building a new Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Sadiqullahi(m): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
mr president at his, one of his comfort zone Bauchi state !!! come 2019

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by ItzChinnex(m): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
All I know is that, this Masquerade resembles someone that also carry broom upandan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by MOVIC6: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=Meekdon post=69937081]The Presidency, Thursday night denied allegation by the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, that President Muhammadu Buhari’s planned 10-days leave to London was a plot to impeach
the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

The presidency in a statement by the Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu in Abuja, said Buhari is a democrat that does not indulge in any unconstitutional and illegal act

were you keep quieeeet

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69937159:
Baba de Baba!

[b]We
just dey fall in love with you everyday.

Let them hear

Sai Baba[/b]
You dey love am non be we

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Algaddaf: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!!

Under 4 years in Buhari administration,
Ajaokuta is back,
Railway is back,
Airway is back,
Refineries are back,
Farming is back,
Smuggling is blocked,
Looting is blocked.

‬Any time I see Buhari,
I see hope,
I see humility,
I see integrity,
I see leadership
I see charisma,
I see a rebirth,
I see impending joy,
I see resolution,
I see sincerity,
I see sobriety,
I see restoration,
I see prosperity,
I see determination,
I see patriotism,
I see national
consciousness,
I see national awarenesses,
I see passion and above all,
I see an indivisible Nigeria.

May God bless the day we voted Buhari to power, God bless his tenure and we will do it again in 2019 by the grace of God. Ameen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by lastclaire4(f): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69937178:
“If the PDP doesn’t have anything that would help our farmers, women, the common man and the youth, they should just keep quiet.

Good advice.
Tell them sir.
Let them hear.
Tho some of them are unrepentant thieves and rogues.
Only corrupt and Lazy youths support them.
You don't even know history.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by StillX10(m): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
This clown is saying that Nigerians don't believe pdp anymore, this is height of stupidity. He has forgotten that many have ran away from the apc to pdp these few days.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Butterflyle0: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sadiqullahi:
mr president at his, one of his comfort zone Bauchi state !!! come 2019

Let me support your pictures with more. BAUCHI on lock and key for PMB.

Its a wrap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Butterflyle0: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
StillX10:
This clown is saying that Nigerians don't believe pdp anymore, this is height of stupidity. He has forgotten that many have ran away from the apc to pdp these few days.

And you think they decamped for your good or for their good? For your fear or for their fear? For your pocket or for their pocket?

Wise up and stop being a puppet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.