Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Ways To Last Longer In Bed Without Medication - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways To Last Longer In Bed Without Medication (388 Views)

How To Last Long In Bed Without Drugs. / 5 No-fail Steps To Treat PCOS Without Medication / 8 Ways To Control High Blood Pressure Without Medication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Last Longer In Bed Without Medication by kingvizzy(m): 2:28am On Aug 03, 2018
Its no news that couples these days what sex to last so long to increase pleasure time, it all comes down to ways to last longer in bed. One may ask “how long does an average sex session last?”. the average sex session last for about 5-10 minutes but truth b told most guys last less than 2 minutes which is a major problem, this is as a result of lacking the sexual stamina to perform during sex thereby resulting to premature ejaculation.

I had this same problem trust me when I tell you that is very frustrating when your girlfriend looks that you with that look of disappointment for failing to please her. I started looking for ways to get rid of this problem until I came across this tips which ill share with you below.

Believe me when I tell you that the net is full of information on how to handle this problem which when you try them out you probably won’t get any result because most of this information is written by people who have never experienced this problem.

With that been said ill list out the three-step which I used to get rid of my premature ejaculation and was able to last long in bed.

Tips to last longer in bed
http://healticulture.com/last-longer-in-bed-without-medication/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Bladder Cysts / Hepatitis B & C Are Silent Killer, Start BHT Medication Now! / Fibroid After Menopause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.