Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

"Buckle Up Keke, Stay In Your Car" - Sign Reads Amid #inmyfeelings Challenge - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Buckle Up Keke, Stay In Your Car" - Sign Reads Amid #inmyfeelings Challenge (382 Views)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm / Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Buckle Up Keke, Stay In Your Car" - Sign Reads Amid #inmyfeelings Challenge by IamHeWrites: 5:57am On Aug 03, 2018
Apparently, the authorities in various countries are tired of the #InMyFeelings challenge where people hop down from moving cars to dance to Drake's new song and they are doing something about it.

The Oklahoma Department of Transportation has put up a highway sign to make sure Oklahomans are driving safely and there a bit of humour in the sign.

"Keke, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me," goes a line in Drake's song, In My Feelings.

But the Oklahoma Department of Transportation, ODOT, officials are asking Drake's Keke (whoever she is) to stay in her car while riding and buckle up.

"Keke, are you driving? Then buckle up and pay attention because you've got us in our feelings over all this unsafe driving. #WorkZoneWednesday #InMyFeelingsChallenge #KekeChallenge #KikiChallenge," ODOT officials wrote on highway signs.

A lot of people have found the sign hilarious and it's easy to see why.

https://www.torimill.co/travel/9212/buckle-up-keke-stay-in-your-car-highway-sign-reads-amid-trending-inmyfeelings-challenge.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Hotels In Uyo / All Passengers On Toyota Sienna Car Kidnapped In Enugu / Bar Beach Entry Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.