Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time (27769 Views)

Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal / B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere / Morata And Hazard Send Warning To Premier League Rivals As Chelsea Tear Apart W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by googlelove: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Maurizio Sarri confirmed he will see Eden Hazard, for the first time in the weekend. The Belgium international in recent week have dominated the headlines with speculations linking him with a move away from the bridge with Madrid as his likely destination.

Hazard currently is enjoying the final days of his holiday, after helping national side Belgium to finish third place at the World cup in Russia.

The Belgium international who have 2 years left with his Chelsea contract, will return to Cobham in the weekend to begin his pre-season training alongside teammates Kante and Thaibaut Courtois.

Sarri in his last press conference responded that he had no fresh news on Hazard’s and Courtois’s future as the plan to return to the club.

Speaking on Wednesday at a press conference after losing to local rivals Arsenal in the international champion’s cup, Sarri said “I will see them on Saturday for the first time, so I don’t know the situation this moment”. “There is no news. We are talking about top players, and every club wants to keep their top players. We are trying to do it”.

The club which lifted the trophy back in 2017, have been tipped as contenders only if they could retain their key players. The club lifted the Premier league and F.A cup during Antonio Conte’s two year spell. It will be interesting to see what the type o agreement between the Italian and the star players particularly Thaibaut Courtois and Willian who seemed exit bound.

Source; https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/sarri-and-hazard-prepare-to-see-each-other-physically-for-the-first-time/

Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2018
Make dem see first na.
Hazard is going nowhere tho.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by googlelove: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2018
Make their meeting bring better come chelsea this season, if not we go unmeet them cool angry undecided grin cheesy wink smiley
Make una see ooo; Thibaut Courtois refused to extend his deal, ready to depart Chelsea next summer on free transfer
Read here;
https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/thibaut-courtois-refused-to-extend-his-deal-ready-to-depart-chelsea-next-summer-on-free-transfer/

Also Read

Top Nigeria football news today- 1st; Laloko drops Bombshell on Mikel Obi’s name
https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/5-top-nigeria-football-news-today-1st-laloko-drops-bombshell-on-mikel-obis-name/

2 Likes

Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by Giddymoney(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2018
N'a wa for this kind préparation o
Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by Leonbonapart(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Who cares
Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by BruncleZuma: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Nah marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by lordm(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
How is this news?

3 Likes

Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by tayo4ng(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is seriously serious
Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by 190theclown: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
hazardous hazard wink

4 Likes

Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by lilmax(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
which one is sarri and which one is hazard?

1 Like

Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by CSTR1005: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hazard is made for sarri kind of football.
He will wreck havoc on teams with that ultra attack, one touch football.

12 Likes

Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by LesbianBoy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
For some reasons I feel this season wont be interesting! Maybe because Man Utd are not active in the market grin grin
Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by Buharisef(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
lilmax:
which one is sarri and which one is hazard?
sarri Is The One Putting On Blue While Hazard Is The Old One undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by humphreydiss: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
We care....oya
Leonbonapart:
Who cares
Leonbonapart:
Who cares

17 Likes

Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by sureteeboy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Let's see how their working relationship turns out

Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by emp1995(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
LesbianBoy:
For some reasons I feel this season wont be interesting! Maybe because Man Utd are not active in the market grin grin
Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by Krafty006: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
nice.....quality leather sandals ,0-8-1-8-16-6-3-6-1-6.
Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by 80million1: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Buharisef:
sarri Is The One Putting On Blue While Hazard Is The Old One undecided

Savage
Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by MrImole: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chelsea for life, even if I reach heaven I go still dey support Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by MrImole: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Krafty006:
nice.....quality leather sandals ,0-8-1-8-16-6-3-6-1-6.

How muss?
Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by MrI2015(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just sell them and collect enough cash to raise other players to become superstars.
Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by SirLakes: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Who else thought the headline reads Saraki instead of Sarri grin

2 Likes

Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by stagger: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Man U codedly bought three players during the world cup.
Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by tintedniggz(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Fam I'm weak undecided
Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by Icon79(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chelsea should just let Hazard leave. He's a drama king and has cost many Chelsea coaches their jobs including Jose Mourinho and Antonio Conte. In fact, if I were Sarri, I would insist that Hazard has to leave the club before I agree to coach Chelsea in the first place.

O pari
Re: Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time by babadeee(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
The Belgium international who have 2 years left with his Chelsea contract, will return to Cobham in the weekend to begin his pre-season training alongside teammates Kante and Thaibaut...Hazard is going nowhere Chelsea will never sell there key players like Arsenal cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Lists Lookman, Amoo, 30 Others To Battle Ghana / Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League / Samson Siasia Celebrates 30th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.