Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,860 members, 7,866,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Tata Nexon Vs Honda WR-V? Which On Is Better - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tata Nexon Vs Honda WR-V? Which On Is Better (1074 Views)

Toyota Corolla 2004 Vs Honda Civic 2004 Which Is Better Overall? / Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? / New Honda Wr-v Cars In India | Price | Droom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tata Nexon Vs Honda WR-V? Which On Is Better by jenniferroche(f): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2018
The Honda WR-V is accessible in oil and additionally diesel motors. It has a 1.2-liter oil motor that produces 89 bhp control with a torque of 110 Nm in view of I-VTEC innovation of Honda and 1.5-liter diesel motor creating 99 bhp control and 200 Nm torque in view of I-DTEC innovation. Both the motors bolster manual transmissions.

The Nexon marks passage of one of the greatest auto creators of India into the 4-meter smaller SUV fragment which has seen dispatches from all the players.The Tata Nexon too will be accessible in both diesel and oil variations. The 1.5-liter diesel motor creates 110 bhp alongside 200 Nm of torque. Both the motors are created by Tata with contributions from other worldwide pioneer accomplices and the auto is being delivered at Ranjangaon and Sanand plants in India. In my opinion tata nexon is one the best choice.

(1) (Reply)

If I Switch On My Golf 3, And I Switch On My Cartape, The Car Will Go Off / Introduce To You The Condofix: Fixing A Flat Tire With A Condom / Owner Wrecked ₦99m Lamborghini Huracan Performante While Trying To Show Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.