Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 (16097 Views)

How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men / "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos / NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by lozanni(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
EponOjuku:
When I say those flatheaded miscreants descended from Judas Iscariot, they'll start barking like mad puppies.

Judas Iscariot their ancestor sold Jesus Christ for 30 pieces of silver, these ones are simply following the steps of their ancestor.

Go and read Alex Haley's 'ROOTS' to know which part of the country was popularly refered to as the 'SLAVE COAST'.

You guessed right, it was the South Wess. cheesy
Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by theoldpretender(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
lozanni:

Go and read Alex Haley's 'ROOTS' to know which part of the country was popularly refered to as the 'SLAVE COAST'.

The Slave Coast extended from the coast of Togo to Cameroon.

Slaves did not just come from the South Wess....many came from further inland..and some may have come from your part of the country.

Olaudah Equaino came from what is now Delta State, Samuel Ajayi Crowther came from what is now Oyo state, Ukasaw Gronisaw came from BornonState, Jaja of Opobo was originally from Imo State....

Alex Haley'sancestors came from the Gambia.

1 Like

Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by EponOjuku: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
lozanni:

David Onyeabo, go and find out what Arochukwu people didn't during the era of slavery. That's why till today, the SE doesn't have sensible leaders. Those with sense were sold and the dregs were left to procreate.

5 Likes

Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by kullozone(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
They should've left him there since the woman was taking good care of him, now they've rescued him back to suffering.

I just wish the man was a relative, Daniel would've been better off with her jare!

smiley
Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
The government should make policies that reduce bottle necks in child adoption so that all these illegal adoptions will stop.

Ditto for abortion.
Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by miqos02(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
is he "Joseph the dreamer"?
Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by guru90: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
SEEMS LIKE NA 2ND "JOSEPH"
Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by Xander85: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
EponOjuku:
When I say those flatheaded miscreants descended from Judas Iscariot, they'll start barking like mad puppies.

Judas Iscariot their ancestor sold Jesus Christ for 30 pieces of silver, these ones are simply following the steps of their ancestor.

Was scrolling down to see who'd be the first person to go 'tribal' and blame it on Igbos. No surprises it's you! wink

You have two options: either join the Biafra secession effort; or alternatively you can shut da fuc/k up! The choice is yours. smiley

Oh and before i forget, could you tell us your ethnicity? Could be Ndigbo could learn a thing or two about your peoples correct morality and oodles of saintliness!

Cheers! smiley
Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
EponOjuku:

Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory. They intended to use you as evidence to sue the condom factory that's why you weren't aborted.

Even your birth was a mistake. Your mom was crossing gutter when you accidentally fell out and landed on your head. That's why your head is flat like the back of Kia Picanto.

See finishing. shocked

3 Likes

Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by SarakiBukola: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
janellemonae:

See finishing. shocked

Lol... EponOjuku ended his career. grin

2 Likes

Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by EponOjuku: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Xander85:

Was scrolling down to see who'd be the first person to go 'tribal' and blame it on Igbos. No surprises it's you! wink

You have two options: either join the Biafra secession effort; or alternatively you can shut da fuc/k up! The choice is yours. smiley

Oh and before i forget, could you tell us your ethnicity? Could be Ndigbo could learn a thing or two about your peoples correct morality and oodles of saintliness!

Cheers! smiley

@bolded, I'm honoured.

I love Igbos, I only have problems with Irresponsible Pigs of Biafra under which you are unfortunate enough to fall under.

2 Likes

Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by mezarddinny: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
EponOjuku:

Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory. They intended to use you as evidence to sue the condom factory that's why you weren't aborted.

Even your birth was a mistake. Your mom was crossing gutter when you accidentally fell out and landed on your head. That's why your head is flat like the back of Kia Picanto.
him mama no dey wear payint?
EponOjuku:

him mama no dey wear payint?

1 Like

Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by Essential(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by Xander85: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
EponOjuku:

@bolded, I'm honoured.

I love Igbos, I only have problems with Irresponsible Pigs of Biafra under which you are unfortunate enough to fall under.

Dude, i ain't surprised you're honoured! After all, you wear your hate like a badge don't you? Like i said earlier, i was expecting a grade one bigot like you to lead the charge so no surprises here!

Saying you only have a problem with IPOB is you trying to water down your hate to try and make it seem a bit 'justified'! Own your hate for Igbos and be proud of it like you claim to be!

So what do we know? We know that IPOB have given a stay-at-home instruction for two consecutive years now, and it's been complied with to varying degrees of success (esp' the one of the previous year) and shutting down commerce and other businesses in huge swathes of the SE and parts of Rivers and Delta States; we know that Mazi Kanu speeches have pulled mammoth crowds that politicians in the SE can only dream of matching; we know that the federal government is aware of Igbos demands, including the demand for a referendum which they have not acquiesced to, suggesting they are afraid of the outcome of such an excercise; and finally, we now know from the aforementioned that IPOB represents the wishes and feelings of a majority of Ndigbo!

Now if we hold the above as fact (no matter how unpalatable it is for you to swallow) and you still sit there to claim hatred just for IPOB and not Igbos, doesn't that make you confused at best, and a two-faced liar at the very worst?
Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by KanwuliaExtra: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
So, what becomes of him now?
Poverty and NIGERIAN WOMEN SHA! cry
What a SHYTE-HOLE for especially for women and children.

Kai!!!!
Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by GetCofOProperty: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is quite tragic and unfortunate.
Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by Sterope(f): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
What do you gain from this show of madness?

EponOjuku:

Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by EponOjuku: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sterope:
What do you gain from this show of madness?

Go and ask your elders at home. Ill-bred wawa mongrel.

2 Likes

Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by Sterope(f): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Did an Igbo man snatch your wife? tongue
EponOjuku:

Go and ask your elders at home. Ill-bred wawa mongrel.
Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by beautyerhu86(f): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Daniel is 13 years old but his father passed away in 1999. How's that possible?
Re: How 13-year-old Boy Was Sold And Re-sold For N340,000 by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
The flat headed ones, breeding and selling themselves like farm animals; yet they have the audacity to call our country a zoo - what hypocrites.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSCDC Lays Headquarter's Foundation In Borno, Restates Commitment To Peace (Pics / Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members / Obinna Atuonu Collapses, Dies In Abia Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.