Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Apple Office In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apple Office In Nigeria (771 Views)

AXA Mansard Opens Another Office In Ibadan / Nipost Head Office In Garki Abuja On Fire / #xenophobia: MTN Office In Uyo Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Office In Nigeria by slawomir: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2018
please i really need help from you guys. I have a MacBook Air that i want to fix but most of the technician here in Benin city says MacBook laptop is complicated and so they cannot assure me they can fix it. so guys i really want to know if there is any apple certified office anywhere in Nigeria where i can take it to.
Re: Apple Office In Nigeria by NosoChic: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2018
slawomir:
please i really need help from you guys. I have a MacBook Air that i want to fix but most of the technician here in Benin city says MacBook laptop is complicated and so they cannot assure me they can fix it. so guys i really want to know if there is any apple certified office anywhere in Nigeria where i can take it to.

I know there used to be one at the Ikeja Shopping Mall.
Don't know if it's still there though.
Re: Apple Office In Nigeria by slawomir: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2018
NosoChic:

I know there used to be one at the Ikeja Shopping Mall.
Don't know if it's still there though.

are you in Lagos. if yes help me make enquiry. and probably give me the full address and their phone contact

(1) (Reply)

OST Repair Tool To Recover Deleted Emails From OST Files / On The Meaning Of Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn, By Bode Oje / Alhaji Mohammed Kudu Kawu, Emir Of Lafiagi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.