Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Betting Exchange - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Exchange (5384 Views)

Own A Multi Million Dollar Betting Exchange For Africa Users!! / Betfair Traders Thread (world's Biggest Betting Exchange / Anyone With Betting Exchange Accounts? Betfair Ladbrokes Or Matchbook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Exchange by Daze12345(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Why I am here is to discuss about is indeed real, betting exchange is in Nigeria,because 1xbet.com offers it. Just like the giant of betting exchange-Betfair.com. So I urge our Nigerian exchangers to hurry and join now. This mode is risk free and sure way to profit.
Re: Betting Exchange by royal200: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Fire on.. ....how is the stake placed.. I once read it on 1xbet but don't understand the procedures
Re: Betting Exchange by Daze12345(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Betting exchange is an online service, which allows customers to bet against each other on sports and a range of other events. A bet will be accepted only if there is a bet placed on the opposite outcome available on the exchange. This process of lining up bets on opposite outcomes against each other is called “matching”. Customers' bets can be matched at more attractive odds, provided there are opposite bets available in the market.

How to Play on Betting Exchange. There are 2 types of bets on the exchange: back bets on the blue field and lay bets on the green field.
Back bets are similar to placing a bet at a bookmaker and players' liabilities are equal to their stakes. A back bet will win when the outcome you bet for happens. Lay bets are similar to acting as a bookmaker. A lay bet wins when the outcome does not happen. Liabilities for lay bets are calculated using the following formula:
Liabilities = Stake amount × (Lay odds - 1).
In this case, with the outcome not happening, the layer will receive the backers’ stake as winnings. Unmatched bets can be changed or canceled by the customers who placed them. Сhanged bets are then placed at the end of the queue to be matched. Bets can be partially matched if there are opposite bets for lower amounts available.

Placing a Bet. Pre-match bets are placed before the start of an event. After the start of an event, all unmatched bets are canceled and the funds are returned to customers’ accounts.

Exchange Commission. The Exchange Commission amounts to 1% of the market profit and is charged when paying the winnings to the user.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betting Exchange by royal200: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Can u use real examples about it.. How will one place the bet and won't lose At all .. ..try give examples of how to go about it
Re: Betting Exchange by feedinco: 12:14am On Nov 16, 2019
Tips for tomorrow:
Drutex Bytovia - Elana Torun. 1x
Solihull Moors - AFC Fylde. 1x
Neumunster - VfB Lübeck B. O2.5

for football tips :Bet365 Tips
for football acca tips: Acca Tips

free bets available; Sports free bets even for Bet9ja.
Re: Betting Exchange by Jobany: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please i login to my 1xbet account but did,nt find where the exchange is, please can any body direct me please
Re: Betting Exchange by Jobany: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please can anybody direct me on where to see exchange on 1xbet when i login pls
Re: Betting Exchange by LucaRusso: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2020
I know a lot of people who plays on 1x bet and they have controversial opinion. Some of them had problems with the company and cannot withdraw money. I do not know why it happens because some friends won really good money and withdraw them without any problems. In past I was a cricket player and I make usually all my bets on cricket because I know that sport, I found expertfreetips.net they have for free good tips how you can make successful bets on cricket, it will be very useful if you want to start to bet on cricket.
Re: Betting Exchange by FelixHA: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2020
LucaRusso:
I know a lot of people who plays on 1x bet and they have controversial opinion. Some of them had problems with the company and cannot withdraw money. I do not know why it happens because some friends won really good money and withdraw them without any problems. In past I was a cricket player and I make usually all my bets on cricket because I know that sport, I found expertfreetips.net they have for free good tips how you can make successful bets on cricket, it will be very useful if you want to start to bet on cricket.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
Re: Betting Exchange by omojola180: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2021
Please, how do I access betting exchange on 1xbet?
Re: Betting Exchange by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Any shop betting account available for sale or for rent. In ughelli north centra.
Call me on 08088124742

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Soccer Fans Ignore Nigerian Football / Nine Nigeria-born Footballer Stars Who Never Played For Super Eagles / Ronaldo To Manchester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.