Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others (829 Views)

Osun: How BVAS Exposed PDP’s Rigging Machine By Ismail Omipidan / ‘how INEC Staff Exposed PDP Rigging In Edo’ / PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2018
Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine has Crashed”, Kalu Vows to Sack Ikpeazu, Others

A chieftain of All Progressives Congress(APC) and former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has assured his party members not to be afraid because of PDP rigging machine because it has crashed totally. He equally vowed to sack Ikpeazu and PDP senators at the National Assembly because they are charlatans and common criminals who have deceived the poor masses.

According to him,

“PDP rigging machine has crashed. It has crash both in Sahara desert and Atlantic ocean. We are not going to surrender our faith to anybody who wants to rig the election because we want Abia people’s votes to be counted and we will win our election legitimately.”

“We will March T. A Orji and the common criminals to anywhere they want. No matter how big a child is, he can never be bigger than his father. By 29 of May, 2019, President Buhari will be delivered 75 percent votes here. APC Governor will also be sworn in by 29th of May, 2019 in Abia. Three APC senators will be going to Abuja to give us quality representation”.

“I want to assure you people that people deceiving you, going to churches, mosques, telling our people in our locality that APC is an Islamic party, that it is not true. In 1999,when we brought PDP here, people accused us that we brought Hausa-fulani party here but I kept on crying from pillar to post, reassuring our people that PDP is a dominant and national party then. And when we presented our presidential candidate back then, it was was Chief Olusegun Obasanjo. I asked you people then whether he was Hausa Fulani but you people said no, that he was from Ogun State.”

“Again, the party(PDP) did a lot of good and a lot of damage to Nigeria. Today, I am standing by President Muhammadu Buhari. Those who defected from our party, it is their choice. My choice is to be in APC and I know you all here that your choice is to be in APC. Senate President, Bukola Saraki is my friend but it is his choice to defect back to PDP . It is clear that those who are not pleased choose to go back to PDP. ”

“Today, I stand to tell our ward executives and our local government executives, states executives and leaders of this party in our state that President Muhammadu Buhari has done more than what PDP did in 16 years.”

“Look at Enugu – Onitsha express way, Enugu – Okigwe express way, Port Harcourt express way, I fought in 1999 because of that road but it was not done. A road I complained bitterly in 1999 but it was not done until this administration came in.”

“In 2016, I wanted to join APC and I went to my friend, Buhari and I told him that he must do some things before I could join APC. I told him that our needs are roads and second Niger bridge,these are our needs. The president told me that if those things are our needs, that they will be done.”

“Today, the President has almost fulfilled everything in terms of road in South East and other parts of Nigeria. I am a trader and if there are no good roads, there won’t be movement of goods. Today, Enugu, Okigwe, Umuahia, Abia-Port Harcourt express way are testimonies to all of you. There is major rehabilitation going on in Enugu – Otukpo road. PDP didn’t build the road despite being in power for 16 good years.”

“Today, almost 53 percent of the second Niger bridge has been done by President Muhammadu Buhari. Former President, Obasanjo promised the Igbos second Niger bridge but didn’t do it, same thing with Goodluck Jonathan. Only Yaradua didn’t promise the Igbos about this second Niger bridge.”

“I gave Obasanjo millions to run for an election back then when PDP had no money and he cleared the money in Ota, Ogun State but he couldn’t build good roads for the Igbos. This is why we shouldn’t trust PDP again. Buhari is not the owner of APC neither am I. I have 9000 workers which I am paying and if the economy collapses tomorrow, it will affect me too. The president will only carry his bag and go.”

“APC legislatures will take over from the charlatans in the National Assembly, they will give us free medical care, free education etc,” he said.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/448650/abia-2019-pdp-rigging-machine-has-crashed-kalu-vows-to-sack-ikpeazu-others/

Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by tsephanyah(f): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2018
wink

Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by yungkels(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2018
OUK
Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by baba3know: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Nigerian politics is like abracadabra. the more you see, the less you understand.
Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by silenze: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2018
tsephanyah:
wink

Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba

see fine girl like you sai barbering upandan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by Mrjo(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2018
money can make people do anything, see this man because of the contracts they gave you that makes you to be talking like this, well I have not see any good candidate yet so i'm not in support of any body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by mpianya39(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2018
undecided undecided one of the errands boys to the Hausa-fulani angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2018
silenze:

see fine girl like you sai barbering upandan.
lol. You just finish that girl. Lol
Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by buhariguy(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2018
Buhari till 2023,
Igbo president 2023 is sure.
Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by mpianya39(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2018
tsephanyah:
wink

Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba

Tested with which of this kpkus below angry angry

Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by magoo10(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2018
tsephanyah:
wink

Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba
that fanatic in your picture want to commit suicide abi wetin.
This one he his standing on the road for buhari to climb him.

Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by AmadiAba: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Ikpeazu must go
Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by bedspread: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
OUK has Sold out himself for a morsel of bread..

Abians, it's clear you guys hv not heard a good leader since 1999...

If u must switch from Ikpeazu, u guys should select Upp or APGA....
Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by FavourAkponome: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
It is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Kalu ur tenure was worse. U joined Apc cos of ur lingering case wit EFCC. Liar. A student some day becomes a professor. Ikpeazu will disgrace u
Re: Abia 2019: “PDP Rigging Machine Has Crashed”, Kalu Vows To Sack Ikpeazu, Others by Igboblog: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmmmmm, this is getting interesting.

(1) (Reply)

The Error Of Jega / Kwankwasiyya Group Plateau State Declares For PDP / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki: A Profile In Integrity, Courage And Service To Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.