Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria (41551 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / German-based Nigerian Man Reveals Survival On Expired Supermarket Scraps / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by mokt(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Werey ni boboyi mhen. One bottle for you tonight, bills on me. No forget me o (f na Yankee.Germany or Canada) you go.
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by maasoap(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
KadunaMafia:
Nigerians are fond of doing that. My friend who was squatting with me was busy preparing his visa while eating my food and staying under my roof. I just laughed the day he got his visa and was now informing me.

I told him that I've known his plans from the first day and that most times i give him money for upkeep that i knew he was using it to rocess his papers.

I later bought drinks and we celebrated his visa because life is too short to be in traffic

My friend informed just two days before departing, my best friend for that matter
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by GogetterMD(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
KadunaMafia:
Nigerians are fond of doing that. My friend who was squatting with me was busy preparing his visa while eating my food and staying under my roof. I just laughed the day he got his visa and was now informing me.

I told him that I've known his plans from the first day and that most times i give him money for upkeep that i knew he was using it to rocess his papers.

I later bought drinks and we celebrated his visa because life is too short to be in traffic
Mature stuff right there

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by MissRaine69(f): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is why this site is now so basic! How does this enrich anyone’s life? And it’s on the front page smh

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Pentools(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Gossipblogger:
So this how we running outta the Country now? lol.. Twitter user Manmustwack has revealed the unique pattern he used in running out of the Country, Without telling his neighbors, not even the Gateman, According to him he sold some of the properties, left the Window blinds and some other stuffs, Making them feel he was still around, continue to read below!

From Ebiwali---
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/man-reveals-how-he-abandoned-some-of.html

I once did this sha....it's fun when its mission completed.....but horrible when caught, I escaped the latter tho.

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by kolajoo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
We Nigerians are fond of leaving the country without informing their friends. My brothers behaved the same way and i was the one telling their friends they are no longer in Nigeria.
Right now my very good friend is quietly processing his visa to move out. He didn't plan to tell any member of our clique. If i didn't call him few days ago to have an emotional talk with him i won't know he is leaving Nigeria for good. After telling me he begged me passionately not to tell others. Wow! embarassed
bros after he begged you but now you telling world wide web. Chaii no one can be trusted lol

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just wondering why all that was necessary? undecided
But in Nigeria. . . . Trusting others comes with a heavy price.

Too much negativity.
What a way to live and die. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by HypocriticalMod: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
kolajoo:
bros after he begged you but now you telling world wide web. Chaii no one can be trusted lol
No body knows who i am here, so it's doesn't change a thing.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nigerians being scared of their shadow since 1900

Too much toxicity in one geographical space

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Just wondering why all that was necessary? undecided
But in Nigeria. . . . Trusting others comes with a heavy price.

Too much negativity.
What a way to live and die. embarassed
it's a toxic society I tell you

Bad belle

And you wonder why the country is a $hithole
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
We Nigerians are fond of leaving the country without informing their friends. My brothers behaved the same way and i was the one telling their friends they are no longer in Nigeria.
Right now my very good friend is quietly processing his visa to move out. He didn't plan to tell any member of our clique. If i didn't call him few days ago to have an emotional talk with him i won't know he is leaving Nigeria for good. After telling me he begged me passionately not to tell others. Wow! embarassed
and now you have told everybody
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by tammie24: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Destined2win:
grin grin

Exactly how I moved out from my former apartment.

Even as I type, some of my things are there. 95% of properties in my new place are brand new.
Liar!
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by kolajoo(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

No body knows who i am here, so it's doesn't change a thing.
kidding bro never take it P! cheesy but I sabi u wella
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by emp1995(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
KadunaMafia:

nahso
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Kabaka100: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
KadunaMafia:

Lol grin!...but u sabi why now? So maybe ur enemies nogo sabi about ur so called progress in life and take time to visit the village for u b4 u escape the naija wahala grin grin grin.
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ugosample:
it's a toxic society I tell you

Bad belle

And you wonder why the country is a $hithole

With all the “churches” and their “one-corner” satanic verses around every nook and cranny of the SHYTE-HOLE fa? cry
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by HypocriticalMod: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Treasuredlove:
and now you have told everybody
Anyone that knows who I'm talking about should tell me and i will wire 200k to his or her account right now!
I tire at the way Nigerians reason at times.

8 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Destined2win: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
tammie24:

Liar!
Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if I owe you any explanation grin grin grin
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
There is nothing smart about this.

Your left property will be used to monitor your life it they choose to go diabolical.

If you are to leave a place remove every single of your belongings.
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
KadunaMafia:

Don't blame him though most people does that for what their pastors told them and for spiritual reason
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by PrincessB1(f): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Destined2win:
grin grin

Exactly how I moved out from my former apartment.

Even as I type, some of my things are there. 95% of properties in my new place are brand new.
Hmm bros, i doubt o
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

Anyone that knows who I'm talking about should tell me and i will wire 200k to his or her account right now!
Whether we don't know the person o, we know the person o, he told you in confidence and you should have respected that....not by business though, just stating the obvious.
What has being a Nigerian got to do with this?
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by HypocriticalMod: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Treasuredlove:

Whether we don't know the person o, we know the person o, he told you in confidence and you should have respected that....not by business though, just stating the obvious.
What has being a Nigerian got to do with this?
Hahahahahahaha.. U are very funny. As far as I'm concerned i haven't told anyone yet.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Brunel(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Gossipblogger:
So this how we running outta the Country now? lol.. Twitter user Manmustwack has revealed the unique pattern he used in running out of the Country, Without telling his neighbors, not even the Gateman, According to him he sold some of the properties, left the Window blinds and some other stuffs, Making them feel he was still around, continue to read below!

From Ebiwali---
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/man-reveals-how-he-abandoned-some-of.html

Hahaha.
Interesting! You didn't know you're traveling, you're not sure you're coming back!
Lol
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by SenorFax(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
KadunaMafia:

I had the same experience bro. The dude is now in south Africa enjoying his life steadily
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Take it easy.

Reasoning Capacity is rather low here

HypocriticalMod:

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
They don't need your property.

An Ogboni mam said they use the sand that touched the feet of people from some buses to do rituals

havillaplus:
There is nothing smart about this.

Your left property will be used to monitor your life it they choose to go diabolical.

If you are to leave a place remove every single of your belongings.

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by dochenaj: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
I am certain that guy travelled out of the Nigeria. You could read off the excitement in his post, that can only happen when you leave this "coun" (it will be an embarrassment to the world to call it a country).
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
how is this news or how is this relevant were ur neigbours going to stop u travelling or confiscate ur visa lame gist

u neva see sometin.....for face-me-i-face-u-house?? cheesy
Dem even fit kill u that night to yr travellin day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

Hahahahahahaha.. U are very funny. As far as I'm concerned i haven't told anyone yet.

Okay o, me I sha know your friend is travelling

VULCAN:
Take it easy.

Reasoning Capacity is rather low here

so says another Nigerian inhabitant with low capacity to reason. Shior
Re: Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria by IsraelSongz: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

And here You are spilling it out to the entire Nairalanders. You see why he didn't tell You, earlier?

Loud mouth.
Typical Afonja spotted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osummanu Fishing Estate In Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Nigeria Air… FG Unveils New National Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.