Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

NTEL Is A Failed Venture - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NTEL Is A Failed Venture (520 Views)

How Long Does It Take Ntel To Activate New Line?? / Have You Heard About Ntel WAWU SIM? Activate To Get Free 10GB + 500% Data Bonus / What Is Wrong With Ntel? (super Slow From 9am To 1am) #ntel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NTEL Is A Failed Venture by Bluffly: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
I kept wondering if NTEL is in for business. How can you recharge for a data service and yet after 3 hours you have not gotten value. several calls have been put through and yet nothing is happening. If it is not data disappearance it will be no receipt of value.
Imagine being unable to attend to your official emails because you want to use NTEL's service for data. This is barbaric. They should simply close down completely. NCC should take note of the frustration they are selling.

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Two Computers And Share Data On Each Other With Lan Cable / How Can I Unlock My Iphone If I Forgot The Passcode? / Free Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.