Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC (28871 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) / FG Withdraws Timi Frank's Security Aides, Orders Arrest Of Ranking APC Chieftain / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by tammie24: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lobatan!
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by edupedia: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:
All the rats and moles are getting smoked out of their hiding place. The snakes in APC are getting purged. Positioning the party for greatness

Buhari, Tinubu Oshiomole the real owners of the party have established their control over the party

2019 APC still wins the presidency

Shey Timi Frank fit win his state for APC before?

...even his ward sef.. more of a lousy, noisy irritant....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by deebrownneymar: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
He isn't the least relevant anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Fitbillionairep: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
i dont know him. even shekau no sabi am
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Alva2018: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good for your health

3 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Tomoyayi(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:
All the rats and moles are getting smoked out of their hiding place. The snakes in APC are getting purged. Positioning the party for greatness

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomole [s]the real owners of the party have established their control over [/s] will be the only ones left in the party.

Shey Timi Frank fit win his state for APC before?

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomole [s]the real owners of the party have established their control over [/s] will be the only ones left in the party.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Corrinthians(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
Beremx:
Dumping and joining spree.

Like they have the masses at heart when they do it.

APC and PDP are shithole parties.

Foolish people!!
Madam, calm down.. . wink
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by McDoe(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Of all the so-called ills he is going to fight against, he didn't mention corruption. Useless red mouth politucian
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Iamgrey5(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ndonu101:

every Nigeria has one vote and hence everyone has electoral value

you lot don't believe in one man one vote that's why you keep making this silly comment
it is sort of a counter statement to those who claim kwakwakosor alone means 1.9m votes in Kano

I wish you countered them as well with this your well thought of logic.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Pascal181: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
this guy sef,he has been a lone voice crying in d wilderness for soo long
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by patexcool(f): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
all these guys leaving APC for PDP I don't blame them cos this is raining season what they actually need this season is umbrella ☂️ not a broom
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Kelvinarsenal: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
This man has been anti APC since inception so his pulling out is of no significance!APC is stronger without him saraki his master is wating for him...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by hushpapi(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
And who told you all the defectors did it for the betterment of this country? Any party that give a good offer they go. Nah knock I go Knock you because you refuse to get sense.

jayson87:
If i slap you. If i slap you ehhnnn. Who is purging APC or the party is crumbling as their deceit and propaganda can't stand anymore

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Philinho(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
I thought Okorohausa said no more decamping

3 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Beremx(f): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
Madam, calm down.. . wink
I am not calming down joor
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by erico2k2(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Buhari, Tinubu Oshiomole the real owners of the party have established their control over the party

Shey Timi Frank fit win his state or LGA for APC before?
plz oh, I jst wanna ask a question, what party did PMB belong to 6 years ago ?
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by kristisking(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Its like you are still dreaming. Better wake up from slumber.By the time reality stares at you on the face, only then you will realise APC is gone. The same fate that befell PDP in 2015 will befall APC in 2019. I don't care if any other party wins aside APC. Enough of this tyrannical and dictatorship government.
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
FOOLISH PEOPLE....WHEN GEJ WAS IN POWER, THEY SAID MONEY IS BEING LOOTED/STOLEN/SPENT ANY HOW ON USELESS THINGS. I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN AN ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION "WHO, APART FROM PMB CAN WE TRUST TO PRESIDE THE COUNTRY"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
good riddance! who wants to drown in a sinking ship?....... sane Nigerians are wiser now.
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
jayson87:
If i slap you. If i slap you ehhnnn. Who is purging APC or the party is crumbling as their deceit and propaganda can't stand anymore
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Glink2018(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

PDP and APC : different of the same. Nothing changes.
Restructuring is the best answer. The earlier we start the better.
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Abfinest007(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
everyone needs umbrella this rainy season not broom buhari may dump apc for pdp
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Grayxme: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
This man has never wished the party well before, its good as he has left the party for good, his defection has no impact in the growth of the party. this are the kind of people that are not needed in this country, this class of people has no respect for democracy and the rule of law.
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by deleo16(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
APC to PDP same content different bottle ;DWAKE UP

Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by Peacecore: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who hear of this one self in fact who brought it as news
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by vertueptime: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ndonu101:

every Nigeria has one vote and hence everyone has electoral value

you lot don't believe in one man one vote that's why you keep making this silly comment

When a pdp member decamps to apc, they have integrity, they are doing it for the masses, if apc member decamps, it is followed by hate speech and criminal branding, I thought they are not loosing sleep
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by IsioStar1: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
IF YOU KNOW THIS PERSON "TIMI FRANK" LIKE TIMI FRANK LIKE DINO MELAYE. NEVER IN LINE WITH HIS PARTY IDEOLOGY EVEN WHEN HE WAS FORMERLY IN PDP. ASK ABOUT HIM. I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT HE WANTS
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by wizod(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
[/center]There are Some people in APC dat are solidly behind PDP but they wont show up. They will be there and help d party to collapse totally and still get their pay in PDP.
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by chukseric504869: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
long over due.bye bye.u will not b missed
Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by honourhim: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Pls accept my sympathy over the pain you are passing through now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Worshiped At Al-Nabawi Mosque In Medina (Pics/Video) / Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus / Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.