Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

ITEL Fans Hangout 2018 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ITEL Fans Hangout 2018 (382 Views)

TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) / Photos From Tecno Fans Hangout October Edition In Lagos / Pes 2018 Psp, Android, Pc, Iphone Ppsspp Download Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ITEL Fans Hangout 2018 by genius1e: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
On Saturday 28 July 2018, Itel had their Fans Hangout at Lekki Conservation Center and I was privileged to be one of the fans that went with them, it was an experience of a lifetime; one I'll never forget in a hurry, the Canopy Walk was captivating and the way the monkeys move in their natural habitat was amazing but the must surprising thing was how the staffs treated us (the fans) like we have been friends for a long time.
All in all I just want to say a big thank you to TEAM ITEL.[center]On Saturday 28 July 2018, Itel had their Fans Hangout at Lekki Conservation Center and I was privileged to be one of the fans that went with them, it was an experience of a lifetime; one I'll never forget in a hurry, the Canopy Walk was captivating and the way the monkeys move in their natural habitat was amazing but the must surprising thing was how the staffs treated us (the fans) like we have been friends for a long time.
All in all I just want to say a big thank you to TEAM ITEL.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Motorola Moto Z3 Play Using Unlock Codes / Nairalanders Check How To Get Your Instagram Account Verified / Iphone XS And XS Max Teardown Shows Off Revamped Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.