Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,173 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Heartbroken Pop Star Thanks Friends And Family In Heartfelt Social Media Renditi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heartbroken Pop Star Thanks Friends And Family In Heartfelt Social Media Renditi (258 Views)

Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu / I Appreciate That You Made It: Wizkid Hugs Obi Cubana, In Heartfelt Video / Timi Dakolo At 40: Friends And Family Surprise him With Birthday Dinner (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Pop Star Thanks Friends And Family In Heartfelt Social Media Renditi by zinosleek(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Renowned musician, Dapo “D’Banj” Oyebanjo, especially remembered by all for his energetic live performance at the AFCON in 2013 as well as hits like Why Me, Oliver Twist, Top of the World and Bother You (which was featured in the soundtrack of the HALF OF A YELLOW SUN movie starring Chiwetel Ejiofor), has taken to his Instagram handle to appreciate those around him for their unwavering and continuing support as he mourns his late son.

He posted a picture of himself in a brooding posture in what looked to be an old church building and capped it off with an emotive caption. He wrote:

“The past few weeks have been incredibly trying and difficult, but God’s love has kept me and my family going. I can’t thank my team enough and the incredible love from you all. May God keep us all.

#strongertogether’…”

Source: http://www.naijadazz.com/heartbroken-pop-star-thanks-friends-and-family-in-heartfelt-social-media-rendition/
Re: Heartbroken Pop Star Thanks Friends And Family In Heartfelt Social Media Renditi by belloahmad: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Amen ooo

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Davido Going For His NYSC, Blast Chioma For 'dropping Out' / VIDEO: Veronique Adaa – “My Love” Ft. Iceberg Slim / 4 Most Important Insurance You Must Start Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.