Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos (56980 Views)

My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by joedams: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Which difference? angry angry

He still looks deformed.

Well, at least he looks better than that albino.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Karrisleo(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
How many times are reading this same thing on nairaland with different topic. Nairaland mata de tire me for now
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Gossiplover:
u think this is funny. keep displaying ur deformed character and stupidity online. Your moniker says it all.
You don't give such people the attention they so desperately crave. You ignore them.

Given the preponderance of very dull people on the forum, alot of folks tend to think the fastest way to fame on the forum is being Unapologetically stupid. Ignore such people and see them naturally fade away.

That said, i congratulate the boy, it must have been heartbreaking carrying that tumour around with all the stigma it would attract. But, hey, it seems the pupils in that school are quite old o.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Doctore9(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
LuciferChristi:

He still looks deformed.

U think with your anus

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Such a handsome boy. Thank God for him. He must feel quite relaunched now.
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Afrocentric: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
LuciferChristi:
He still looks deformed.
MUMU
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by robo01(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
LuciferChristi:

He still looks deformed.

Not funny
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by luminouz(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
queenbetsy:
With or without the tumor, God gave him a reason to smile.

I thank God for your life..., kiss
wink

I Thank God for urs!!!! smiley
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by queenbetsy(f): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
luminouz:

wink

I Thank God for urs!!!! smiley
chisos!!!
So... You still find me reach here undecided

I know what you want. Come to mama grin
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
SaintHilary:
Lord I thank u for the smooth, dark, not so fine face without tumor u gave me cry
Does that mean God was unfair to the boy with tumor?
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by luminouz(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
queenbetsy:
chisos!!!
So... You still find me reach here undecided

I know what you want. Come to mama grin
shocked

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tirigbosaaaaa!! for all the doctors, Nurses, surgeons and medical personnels who made the operation possible, they are the true celebrities, Heroes and demigods.

The annoying thing is this guy will go to church now and thank The useless Pastor, God and Jesus, give all his earnings to a crooked pastor. instead of the Heroic Doctors who saved his life. even though the useless God and Jesus left him with the tumor All them years.
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by queenbetsy(f): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
luminouz:

shocked
grin grin grin grin

Jesu oooooo!!! grin

*in seyi shay's voice*
I surrender baby... I surrender baby grin
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by luminouz(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
queenbetsy:
grin grin grin grin

Jesu oooooo!!! grin

*in seyi shay's voice*
I surrender baby... I surrender baby grin

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by queenbetsy(f): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=luminouz post=69964977][/quote]you ehn... grin
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
chicoMX:

Na doctors do am

No na police do m .... C question
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by chicoMX(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dee9977:

No na police do m .... C question
Ewu, you see question mark?
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by loomer: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Gossiplover:
u think this is funny. keep displaying ur deformed character and stupidity online. Your moniker says it all.

guy, you no go blame am, na the fools wey like and share the comment be the real idiots
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Evince(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
doctor did it my friend
doughziay:
WAY-MAKER Did It!

MORAL LESSON: Don't let your situation determine your happiness. Even before the tumor was operated on, he still had radiant smiles on his face. Life is too short to worry
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
seems like his class is filled with disfigurement... who else notice that albino by the life side... she get kleg
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by tunize(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
LuciferChristi:

He still looks deformed.

You see ur life
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by masqot(m): 12:15am On Aug 04, 2018
Lucky dude. Happy for you bro. See confidence
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by SaintHilary(m): 12:28am On Aug 04, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Does that mean God was unfair to the boy with tumor?

I was jux thanking God for not putting ME in his position undecided
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:12am On Aug 04, 2018
Thank God for the successful surgery.
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by candelahria(f): 6:07am On Aug 04, 2018
Thank God he didn't bleed to death during the surgery. Plexiform neurofibromas are something else.
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by journerman(m): 6:14am On Aug 04, 2018
LuciferChristi:

He still looks deformed.

insentitive idiot, how do you look.
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by eliash11: 6:38am On Aug 04, 2018
LuciferChristi:

He still looks deformed.

this is why the white will alway call you black monkey
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2018
LuciferChristi:

He still looks deformed.

Insensitive pig. Ur prolly a nuisance not only on nairaland, but to ur church, school, workplace and community as a whole.
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by ayobaye(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2018
LuciferChristi:

He still looks deformed.

Awon Kan Oo n ri nkan to daa. They only see deformity. Learn to appreciate things in life. Bros I appreciate God on your behave.
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by heryur(m): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2018
LuciferChristi:

He still looks deformed.

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by sevo(m): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2018
LuciferChristi:

He still looks deformed.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by RexTramadol1: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2018
Pls don't check my picture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. / Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.