Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Dump Your PVCs. Your Vote Is Useless. Nigeria Will Still Continue To Degrade. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dump Your PVCs. Your Vote Is Useless. Nigeria Will Still Continue To Degrade. (380 Views)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dump Your PVCs. Your Vote Is Useless. Nigeria Will Still Continue To Degrade. by Wacavada: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ignorance is really a disease and this disease has infested the minds of the masses. I see people everyday investing so much time talking about change, casting blames and expounding on how a change of government is going to improve the state of this nation. I look at these sorts of people and I laugh. These people honestly don't know how stupid they sound.

If you are interested in improving the terrible condition of Nigeria, whosoever you vote for as president doesn't matter, neither does the political party. The reason Nigeria is the way it isn't because our leaders are corrupt or because of tribalism or religious extremism. These are symptoms of the problem. It's like having malaria and diagnosing cold or fever as the problem whereas the problem is the malaria virus that needs to be dealt with for the symptoms to dissapear.

The main cause of Nigeria's problem is NEO-COLONIALISM and until this worm is rooted out from the digestive system of Nigeria, and Africa in general, the terrible economic condition of Nigerian will continue to worsen and you ignoramuses will continue to cast the blame on it's symptoms.

It doesn't matter who is elected into the office of the presidency. It doesn't matter who he elects as members of his cabinet. It doesn't matter what ministers he elects, ALL his policies are going to be dictated by western neo colonialist governments who are THE PROBLEM.

The Neocolonialists, which include Western governments, Western bankers and Western co-operations are the ones that supervise the trade and fiscal policies made in this country. They are the ones that are systematically keeping this country poor through the so-called Foreign aid system that enslaves Nigeria through unserviceable debt.

These same Neocolonialists are the ones financing terrorist organizations like Boko Haram and the so called Herdsmen because they benefit from the instability and panic generated in regions that they exploit. These same psychopaths are the ones aiding and abeting other terrorist organizations who help them destabilize other regions that they exploit, the likes of Al shabab, Al Nusra and ISIS.

These people see Africa AS THEIR FARM and they believe they own this farm and all countries within it and they exercise their control behind the scenes while the animals in the farm go around blaming each other for their problems.

Don't waste your time voting for anyone. It doesn't matter who sits at the office of the presidency because whosoever gets there is going to turn into a puppet for these psychopathic, racist neocolonialists. If he or she tries to oppose them, he'll end up like Gaddafi and Nigeria will end up like Libya and all other countries in the past that have tried to oppose Neocolonialist control.

Get this message into your thick skulls.
Re: Dump Your PVCs. Your Vote Is Useless. Nigeria Will Still Continue To Degrade. by Wacavada: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why isn't anyone replying? Although I've done my research, I'll like someone to at least challenge my position. Or do your brains only function when it comes to insulting and blaming yourselves to the amusement of your Neocolonialist owners?
Re: Dump Your PVCs. Your Vote Is Useless. Nigeria Will Still Continue To Degrade. by TOSIN116: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
SO YOUR SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS IS FOR US TO DUMP OUR PVCs.

I HAIL YOUR ********* lipsrsealed
Re: Dump Your PVCs. Your Vote Is Useless. Nigeria Will Still Continue To Degrade. by Bucky001(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Get this bullsh**t off this page.
Not worthy of FP
Re: Dump Your PVCs. Your Vote Is Useless. Nigeria Will Still Continue To Degrade. by Wacavada: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bucky001:
Get this bullsh**t off this page.

Not worthy of FP

Care to explain why it's bullshit? Of course you can't because you are nothing but a mentally enslaved ignoramus who knows nothing about the world he lives in.

Read a fuçking book and do some research. The information I just shared isn't hidden.

I honestly don't care anymore about the plight of you Nigerians. You deserve the economic conditions Western neo-colonialists have put you under because you willingly decide to be ignorant despite easy access to information. The divide and conquer strategy is still as effective as it was when your ancestors were originally colonized. Keep fighting among yourselves and supporting sterile political parties who would turn out to be nothing but puppets for your real OWNERS while psychopathic globalists suck your country dry of it's natural resources and money.
Re: Dump Your PVCs. Your Vote Is Useless. Nigeria Will Still Continue To Degrade. by uwa1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Wacavada:
Ignorance is really a disease and this disease has infested the minds of the masses. I see people everyday investing so much time talking about change, casting blames and expounding on how a change of government is going to improve the state of this nation. I look at these sorts of people and I laugh. These people honestly don't know how stupid they sound.

If you are interested in improving the terrible condition of Nigeria, whosoever you vote for as president doesn't matter, neither does the political party. The reason Nigeria is the way it isn't because our leaders are corrupt or because of tribalism or religious extremism. These are symptoms of the problem. It's like having malaria and diagnosing cold or fever as the problem whereas the problem is the malaria virus that needs to be dealt with for the symptoms to dissapear.

The main cause of Nigeria's problem is NEO-COLONIALISM and until this worm is rooted out from the digestive system of Nigeria, and Africa in general, the terrible economic condition of Nigerian will continue to worsen and you ignoramuses will continue to cast the blame on it's symptoms.

It doesn't matter who is elected into the office of the presidency. It doesn't matter who he elects as members of his cabinet. It doesn't matter what ministers he elects, ALL his policies are going to be dictated by western neo colonialist governments who are THE PROBLEM.

The Neocolonialists, which include Western governments, Western bankers and Western co-operations are the ones that supervise the trade and fiscal policies made in this country. They are the ones that are systematically keeping this country poor through the so-called Foreign aid system that enslaves Nigeria through unserviceable debt.

These same Neocolonialists are the ones financing terrorist organizations like Boko Haram and the so called Herdsmen because they benefit from the instability and panic generated in regions that they exploit. These same psychopaths are the ones aiding and abeting other terrorist organizations who help them destabilize other regions that they exploit, the likes of Al shabab, Al Nusra and ISIS.

These people see Africa AS THEIR FARM and they believe they own this farm and all countries within it and they exercise their control behind the scenes while the animals in the farm go around blaming each other for their problems.

Don't waste your time voting for anyone. It doesn't matter who sits at the office of the presidency because whosoever gets there is going to turn into a puppet for these psychopathic, racist neocolonialists. If he or she tries to oppose them, he'll end up like Gaddafi and Nigeria will end up like Libya and all other countries in the past that have tried to oppose Neocolonialist control.

Get this message into your thick skulls.

Wacavada:
Why isn't anyone replying? Although I've done my research, I'll like someone to at least challenge my position. Or do your brains only function when it comes to insulting and blaming yourselves to the amusement of your Neocolonialist owners?

Re: Dump Your PVCs. Your Vote Is Useless. Nigeria Will Still Continue To Degrade. by Wacavada: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
TOSIN116:
SO YOUR SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS IS TO DUMP OUR PVCs.

I HAIL YOUR ********* lipsrsealed

The solution to Nigeria's problem is not going to come from the results of the elections, hence why your votes don't really matter. Whosoever wins the election IS NOT going to make policies that favour the country, but rather policies that favor the interests of Neocolonialists.

The solution to Nigeria's problem is first for ALL of you to educate yourselves and understand the real cause of your problem, which is primarily Neocolonialism. Then when you are done educating yourselves, you all should let go of your tribal and religious differences and unite under one monolithic force and oppose these psychopaths who are pulling the strings of your leaders. Dump their stupid aid and say fuçk you to their conditions, revoke your free trade agreements because free trade doesn't favor developing countries, tell their exploitative corporations to leave your country, gain control of all levers of policy making and elect smart people to make these policies, then invest the country's resources into properly educating the younger generation SPECIFICALLY to industrialize our economy from the ground up.

This is this solution to Nigeria's problem. But yet it seems almost impossible because the Neocolonialists would do all they can to stifle this sort of movement. They won't mind forcefully installing a military puppet dictator or using their terrorist groups that they already have on ground to cause mayhem, division and undermine progress.
Re: Dump Your PVCs. Your Vote Is Useless. Nigeria Will Still Continue To Degrade. by Wacavada: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
I'm not surprised that there aren't many comments on this thread. When the brainwashed encounter true knowledge they avoid it.
Re: Dump Your PVCs. Your Vote Is Useless. Nigeria Will Still Continue To Degrade. by TOSIN116: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
All you've said will make sense to the like of people like Donald Duke tongue

Cause i think our problem is another thing

Come ooooooo!
No one is blaming the devil shocked

(1) (Reply)

PDP-2019: Don’t Give Undue Advantage To Defectors,makarfi Warns / Business Owners In Nigeria To Get N10 Million Free Loans Without Collateral / Chat Of Activist Adeyanju Deji And The Wife Of A Soldier Killed By Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.