Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) (60078 Views)

Breasts, Hips And Butts Enlargement / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts / Glutimax For Bigger Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by Sijo01(f): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2018
Good for them, sex object. Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2018
disgusting..

#Yolo
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by milemimi93(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2018
When I look at the 1940s photos, I see real beauty. Natural beauty. Our mothers were super beautiful without makeup or fake hair.

This generation ladies even with their fake beauty, one hardly gets aroused when seeing them.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by madridguy(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

queenbetsy:
[b]Instead of them to go and do brain enlargement. [/b]Awon alailopolo grin
You've got to appreciate whatever God gave you. He'll equally provide that person that will love you unconditionally just the way you are.

Appreciation, modupe! grin
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by budusky05(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2018
The level of fake girls in the states now, only God knows.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by queenbetsy(f): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
shocked shocked shocked

better don't let ya eyeballs fall off tongue
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by queenbetsy(f): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:
When I look at the 1940s photos, I see real beauty. Natural beauty. Our mothers were super beautiful without makeup or fake hair.

This generation ladies even with their fake beauty, one hardly gets aroused when seeing them.
really?? ?? ?? grin grin
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by madridguy(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Do you wish to have implant too? tongue

queenbetsy:
better don't let ya eyeballs fall off tongue
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2018
When there's hip pads? undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by queenbetsy(f): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Do you wish to have implant too? tongue

Emi keeeeeee?? grin
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by MrI2015(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Their problem.
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by Just2endowed2(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2018
i almost puke. lipsrsealed
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by NovaCare: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2018
I get regular calls from clients requesting for butt implants and injections but I tell them I will never put anyone through that procedure because I am aware if the risks.

The only safest way to get a bigger butt without side effects still remains "Squatting"...although the results are not too extreme but visible.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by daveP(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Waiting for the crew that would come here and say its not cos of men's opinion which directly affects the self esteem of the women, that these women decided to grant Death internal Visa. nonsense!!!

A lady don't see her back when she walks, so why is she so concerned about that part if not that it's cos men comment always which affects her +be or -ve?

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by Jkt001(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2018
When will our People start dying for Good Cause...

What shall it profit a Man(woman,)to gain all the world, butt enlargement inclusive, designers,mansions,riches of the world and lose his/her own soul...

How fearful is this... (The Soul that sinneth shall die... Eternal damnation... )

Butt Enlargement = Food for the Pit of Hell...

Repent now before it's too Late

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by oochi123(f): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Hmmm! Thank God for the little I have. At least it shakes and I am proud of my body..

1 Like

Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by Haddock(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2018
Ladies, you're special as you are. Your sweet nature and character more than beautiful appearance is the most powerful weapon you should develop.

Butts lifts, hair attachments, skin bleaching, fingernails, eyelashes, eye lenses, breast implants amongst other artificial items you wear or use are gonna attract the wrong crowd. Men will stare lustfully while other vain girls will stare jealously but after all is said and done, you will discover you've burnt your candle from both ends.

Stay natural and sweet. Be neat and fragrant, smile a lot and speak with cheerfulness and you'll sweep genuine men off their feet. Yes, the world wouldn't like you but your very life will be an act of worship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2018
Fake plastic women full of surgery scars & fake hair, everything about them is fake.

Better go village marry,. the women their are all natural & surprisingly majority of them are virgins too
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by Saff(f): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2018
queenbetsy:
Instead of them to go and do brain enlargement. Awon alailopolo grin

You've got to appreciate whatever God gave you. He'll equally provide that person that will love you unconditionally just the way you are.

Appreciation, modupe! grin
Well if you think of it that way, we all enhance ourselves one way of the other. So enhancing is not appreciating the way God made us. This includes the additional hair you add on your hair etc. These women just go to the extreme, which everybody may not agree with. I just think it’s a bit hypocritical to say we should love the way God made us, because in reality 99% of humans don’t.
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by Kenako: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2018
1,000 ways to die... LIPOSUCTIONED
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by joeyswift(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2018
All these are just for men. And tomorrow they will say men are dogs
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2018
Explorers:
Women from across the globe are dying from complications of Brazilian butt lift operations, prompting an international task force of plastic surgeons to warn against the procedure.

Driven to fame by the likes of Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner, plastic surgeons performed 18,487 such 'butt lifts' in 2015.

But the procedures comes with serious risks.

For 30-year-old Lattia Baumeister, a butt lift was deadly.

She died on the operating table in Florida, leaving her six children in Illinois motherless.

She was one of least 33 people have died in the last five years in the US because fat transferred to their butts caused deadly embolisms, and a special task force is now warning surgeons that the way they learned to do the operation may be deadly.

Pictured

Lattia Baumeister (1st) died of a fat embolism after a Brazilian butt lift in June of last year.

Lidvian Zelaya (2nd), from New York, suffered the same fate after getting the lift in Florida.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6023579/Worlds-plastic-surgeons-warn-Brazilian-butt-lifts-deadly-cosmetic-procedure.html

Same with big JTs, if you don't have it, you don't have it.
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by queenbetsy(f): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Saff:
Well if you think of it that way, we all enhance ourselves one way of the other. So enhancing is not appreciating the way God made us. This includes the additional hair you add on your hair etc. These women just go to the extreme, which everybody may not agree with. I just think it’s a bit hypocritical to say we should love the way God made us, because in reality 99% of humans don’t.
okay my lady. wink
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by Benbobola(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2018
God created you but you want to recreate yourself... Smh
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by bluefilm: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2018
The worst is that men are not even helping matters as they keep on going for bigger and bigger booties...

I mean, men like me!!! wink
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by QamQalito(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2018
chris31:
Before i go marry any girl i go first ask for her throw back pic to avoid suffering from her past stupidity
You and I are on the same page bro!
Take her for swimming also, after producing her throw back PIC!
My uncle nearly got married to a make up

1 Like

Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by Saff(f): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2018
queenbetsy:
okay my lady. wink
You’re very pretty! Naturally with no effort smiley
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by MrBONE2(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2018
HeWrites:
Whereby South Africa is the producer of ladies with big assets.

Noted grin
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by ollah2: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2018
Chubhie:
Some of those so called big butts are only fantastic in the packaging. You would be surprised when the package is unwrapped. Naturally, i don't like fat. So, not a fan of big butt.

You never jam muscled big butt
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by Donbabaj: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Explorer, please is their surgery for Penis enlargement!
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by queenbetsy(f): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Saff:
You’re very pretty! Naturally with no effort smiley

thanks my lady... kiss
Re: Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) by BabaIbo: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2018
QamQalito:
You and I are on the same page bro! Take her for swimming also, after producing her throw back PIC! My uncle nearly got married to a make up

You guys are on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes / How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.