Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady (970 Views)

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. / Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady by diasporaman(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady Cries Out

Italy based Nigerian lady whose name is Ivie, who refused to mention her surname for the sake of her life has revealed how the Oba of Benin curse on those aiding and abetting human trafficking in Edo state has made her to lose a whopping sum of €65,000.

In an interview with our reporter, IV as she is fondly called by her friends in Torino where she resides said that the two ladies she brought to Italy ran away to Russia without paying her money after Oba of Benin placed a curse on traffickers.

According to her, she said she spent over €25,000 to traffic the ladies from Nigeria to Italy. She said the ladies were first taken to Abidjan in late 2015 where she engaged the service of a travel agent who had promised her that he can procure a France visa for them.

The fair skin lady who hails from Ekiadolor town in Ovia north east local government area said she gave the agent some advance, which she refused to mention and promised to pay the balance when both visas are out. Unfortunately, the agent couldn't procure the visas and efforts to collect her money back proved futile.

At this point, she called the trafficked ladies and told them to start doing what their mates are doing while she look for who will take them to Libya. She said both ladies prostituted for two years in Abidjan before they arrived Libya, then crossed over to Italy. When asked if there was any agreement or oath taking before the journey started, she responded by saying " Yes of course, we did something"

She further revealed that the ladies were subjected to oath of secrecy and their undies, hair from their armpits and their private parts are still at the voodoo shrine of the priest who performed the rituals. When asked about the efficacy of the oath that was taken now that the Oba of Benin has neutralized its potency and equally placed a curse on the perpetrators, her response was " I don't know oo"

March this year, the Benin Monarch assembled all his chiefs, Enogie, Edionwere, priests of different deities in Benin and native doctors at his palace, with a view to unleash different curses on the perpetrators and revoke curses placed on their victims, regretted that the oath of secrecy administered on the victims had been encouraging the illicit trade.

Recent revelations indicates that victims of human trafficking can now call the bluff of agents who threaten them with dire consequences of oaths sworn to in the process of taking them to Europe.

Morealso, there has been some cases of deaths as a result of a trafficker trying to go against the command of the Benin Monarch.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/how-i-lost-e65000-due-to-the-curses-placed-on-traffickers-by-oba-of-benin-lady-cries-out/

Re: How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady by thesicilian: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
This table you are shaking...
Re: How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady by dkronicle(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Oba don Curse
Re: How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady by dingbang(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
The oba of Benin has spoken...
Re: How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady by diasporaman(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
God bless the Great Oba Ewuare of the Benin Kingdom
Re: How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady by EwuOjota: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin
Re: How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady by BeingFrank(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Money has turned many into beast. Using people's children like danfo buses to raise money. Perhaps to enable your children get better lives. The Oba of Benin did the right thing. I just wish such could be incorporated into our political sector.
Re: How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady by LuciferChristi: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why spend €25,000 trafficking two worthless whores to Italy when you can buy them whole for just N50,000 from our Afonja brothers at Ogbomosho? Even get an extra newborn baby thrown in to sweeten the deal.

People are wasteful sha
Re: How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady by diasporaman(m): 6:32am On Aug 04, 2018
Shameless fool
Re: How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady by Europeman: 6:36am On Aug 04, 2018
Benin ladies have damaged our image abroad
Re: How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady by gaby(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2018
Foolish blood money seekers....

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.
Re: How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady by UbanmeUdie: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2018
shocked

This gangster on the Bini throne is turning out to be a blessing in disguise.
Re: How I Lost €65,000 Due To The Curses Placed On Traffickers By Oba Of Benin, Lady by diasporaman(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
God bless the Oba.

Mods don't you think this post needs some fertilizer

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Photos Of Newborn Baby Abandoned In The Bush: / What's Happening Around Farin Gada Market Jos?? / Students Of Iganmu High School And Jubilee Model School Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.