Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Paul Okoye (rudeboy) Has Moved On And Is Not Interested In What Peter Has To Say - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye (rudeboy) Has Moved On And Is Not Interested In What Peter Has To Say (589 Views)

Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) / Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' / Paul Okoye Rudeboy Drinking Garri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye (rudeboy) Has Moved On And Is Not Interested In What Peter Has To Say by nairalife88: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just when we thought the Okoye drama was over, Peter dropped a bombshell over the weekend. In an interview on Kenyan national TV , he accused his brother, Paul, of being the cause of the split due to the lack of respect towards him and his family.

Fans didn't take likely to this accusations and attacked Peter of being jealous of his twin's current success and digging up issues that happened in 2017 to tarnish his name and grab attention. You can recall he claimed that Jude was the cause of the breakup.

Paul, who is currently on tour in Europe and enjoying the success of his new single is not interested in being a part of the soap opera and would rather be left out of the storyline.

Re: Paul Okoye (rudeboy) Has Moved On And Is Not Interested In What Peter Has To Say by Blakjewelry(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
good one
Re: Paul Okoye (rudeboy) Has Moved On And Is Not Interested In What Peter Has To Say by countryfive: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Who is the person behaving like a child
Re: Paul Okoye (rudeboy) Has Moved On And Is Not Interested In What Peter Has To Say by hisgrace090: 1:59am On Aug 04, 2018
I support peter.
Re: Paul Okoye (rudeboy) Has Moved On And Is Not Interested In What Peter Has To Say by Bluezy13(m): 2:04am On Aug 04, 2018
I like Peter and I feel he's right and still wants the family back.
I don't know why
Re: Paul Okoye (rudeboy) Has Moved On And Is Not Interested In What Peter Has To Say by nairalife88: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2018
countryfive:
Who is the person behaving like a child

Peter. I believe Paul has truly moved on, its going to be hard for him to forgive Peter after tarnishing his name all through last year.

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Sleep With Men That Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed”- Actress, Eniola Odunsi / Nollywood Aigbede Courage's Movie "I VOW" To Be Premiered In Hollywood / From A Rat Poison Seller To A G-wagon Owner… Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.