Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,031 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting (28753 Views)

Africa Will Miss Buhari’s Leadership, Says Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Princedapace(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Oga this meeting is actually happening RIGHT IN THE EAST. I suppose those seated are saying yes to buhari already and with the network each has, the support base would be massive. This is just one out of very many movements and Initiatives going on in the east where ibos are all rallying behind buhari.

I kid you not when I say, the ibos don't care about what you think or say. They are more intelligent than you.

So, voting for Buhari means being intelligent?

Chai, see the type of politicians and masses we have in this country..

Well, i have given up on the country long time ago. Na make baba God answer me make i leave this country. I wish una well with supports for APC, PDP, etc. yeye set of people.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by maasoap(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
Ndi igbo have Made it clear both physically and Spiritually to apc/ Buhari that APC is a taboo in east... Carry fake presidential talk to the Lagoon...

APC is a NO in Ibo land....

The Judases led by Orji uzor kalu, Rochas Okorocha and the remaining few who are bent on selling their People for appointment and cash will perish with their agendas

Thanks for modifying your post. And for waking up to a reality. There is a massive change knocking on your doors in the South East.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Baroba(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Hunger dey for land, appointments are desperately needed..
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by wingmanII: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Yusuf54:
And that is the reason why Igbo cant rule Nigeria
Yes, Igbos CAN'T rule Nigeria. In any wise nation, in the spirit of fair play it is always best to give each sub group a sense of belonging. But Nigeria is never wise or normal. Ohaneze has said it, Igbos do not need your presidency. Keep gloating, you that own Nigeria presidency I see your region is very prosperous and stable.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Metuh: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2018
maasoap:

You gave him 5% of his total votes in 2015 election, deal with it. But you can do better this time around and the 5% tag will be history. All what you need to do is to just stop hating him. What exactly is the man's offence to the South East people because I've never seen this kind and level of hate towards anyone in my entire life?
Did you expect us to love someone who hates us

how do you reason?
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by wingmanII: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2018
buhariguy:
this is one thing I hate most.

Are you a Christian.?
And you still smoke, drink and womanize.
And the worst part, you are campaigning for criminals.

APC harbour the worst criminals. Mass murderers and thieves they have them in abundance.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Changethechain: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Ibos collect their money and vote against them
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by SarakiBukola: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2018
wingmanII:
WingmanII to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :
You only know how to call father, mother is this or that shows how hollow and empty you are. Obviously your own parents are worthless to you.

Bark more...but answer first. Is WingmanII your nyamiri name ?
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by SoNature(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Just as they back the wrong horse every time, i pray they go against Buhari for 2nd term. When he enters, he would have nothing to lose so he would deal with them appropriately.

Later they will miss him again when future leaders also ignore them.

Not a fan of Buhari by the way... he's a monumental failure. I expected much more.

I bu aturu

Stop speaking from both sides of your mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by SarakiBukola: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2018
SoNature:

I bu aturu

Stop speaking from both sides of your mouth

It's my mouth and not yours
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Moukandjo: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2018
FreddyKruger:
This thing dey pepper u wella grin
5%! You were irrelevant in 2015 & will still be in 2019! GEJ till 2019! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by uchennamani(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2018
behosgroups2019:
I used two major roads in the south east during this Easter period , Onitsha-Enugu and Enugu-PH expressways and I couldn't believe the level of work I saw especially from Enugu to Aba with Okigwe to Aba looking too good to be true.

I make bold to say that by that alone PMB has invested more on infrastructure in South east than the entire fed govt did from 1999-2015. That's not including the Owerri-PH exp, the Aba-Ikot Ekpene road, Owerri-Aba exp and the almighty second Niger Bridge.

If we include the human investments in Aba shoe industrialists, the Nigerian Defence - Innoson Motors partnership, the CBN agric-funding in Enugu, Abakiliki and Anambra rice you will only wonder what is inherently wrong with our people for not seeing Buhari as God-Sent to Igbo people.

Well, I believe at the right time his actions will speak louder than his detectors' voice.

I only hope by the time we realize that it wouldn't be too late.

However, I enjoin every IGBO and indeed Nigerian lover to as a matter of urgency embark on fact-based education on why we should support the PMB govt. A stitch in time the English say, saves nine.

Dr. Louis Nonye Obodo
Fact. Buhari's administration has done better than previous government in road construction in the south east. Fact. What of the economy? What of job creation? What of security? Corruption, etc. Buhari's government has been a collosal failure in the aforementioned areas. The question before the electorate next will be whether his government done enough in the last four years. The answer will be an equally collosal NO.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by jibs4lv(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
Ndi igbo have Made it clear both physically and Spiritually to apc/ Buhari that APC is a taboo in east... Carry fake presidential talk to the Lagoon...

APC is a NO in Ibo land....

The Judases led by Orji uzor kalu, Rochas Okorocha and the remaining few who are bent on selling their People for appointment and cash will perish with their agendas
still in self denial , as if na only you be Igbo, e go shock you come 2019 grin
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Just as they back the wrong horse every time, i pray they go against Buhari for 2nd term. When he enters, he would have nothing to lose so he would deal with them appropriately.

Later they will miss him again when future leaders also ignore them.

Not a fan of Buhari by the way... he's a monumental failure. I expected much more.

This one is confused. He doesn't like buhari but he also doesn't like easterners, and he badly needs someone who will deal with easterners for him... and only buhari holds that promise... hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Toscarel: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Almaiga:
This is highly commendable, the rate at which Igbo's are rising up to support President Buhari is a thing of joy. I'm certain, Buhari will get nothing less than 60% votes from the South East.

Nigerians are wiser now.
self deceit is a very terrible thing, so u really do believe this thrash u posted
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by SarakiBukola: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2018
ikennaf1:

This one is confused. He doesn't like buhari but he also doesn't like easterners, and he badly needs someone who will deal with easterners for him... and only buhari holds that promise... hahahaha

My post wasn't meant for r3tards but those with the requisite IQ to understand.

Give the phone to a literate to translate it for you.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by bedspread: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Yusuf54:
And that is the reason why Igbo cant rule Nigeria
The Average Igbo man does not need Presidency to live... The Igbo man Creates sources of living for the Presidency
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by CSTR1005: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
They will just eat these people's money for nothing.

The average igbo man despises the buhari administration.

I wonder why these APC guys can't cut their lose and move on.
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by bedspread: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
sulesadat:

why are you guys this confused?, you people are good in business calculations but very very very poor in political calculations, the PDP you love is controlled by who?, what ever you say if any of kwankwaso, saraki, tambuwal, or atiku win he will most likely complete 8 solid years leaving you guys once again to start another agitation in PDP, of which PDP will never give u ticket then the opposition will capitalise and field a southwest/ north candidate and win again so the trend is gonna continue, and you guys will continue to be used and dumped just as obj deceived you people and opted for a minority south south candidate instead of you guys that died for PDP. PS. you guys have a better chance in APC if you know you know.
My Brother, it's not about south, North, East or whatever... it's about the Leader that is for the advancement Unity and strength of the Country ...

I pity u guys who are blind to the Happenings in our Country..... and I pray that May u not Experience the evil going on due to Leader in power..

If Buhari retains power ( Which he will not) Many of u will not Survive...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by bedspread: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
[s]
Tundeobama:

but Rochas use apc won imo 2015 keep deceiving yourselves Apc had more than 1m vote in east presidential in 2015 are they ghost?most of you shouting online don't even have pvc.shame
[/s]
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by hasyak(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
ManirBK:
Boom!
Only 4 sets of people can vote for the PDP:
(1) those who are intellectually blind;
(2) those who are blinded by ethnicity;
(3) those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands; and
(4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above terminal sicknesses.
Sai Ecowas Chairman!!
+7.2
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by proeast(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Buhari and his foot soldiers are even more dum.b and stvpid than I ever thought. If you I'd!ots still believe that buhari can even get up to 5% this time around after he has convinced Igbos on how nepotistic, corrupt, incompetent, tribalistic etc as well as the jihad and ongoing terrorism he is spearheading then we can't help you, you can continue in your delusion anyway. Christians across the length and breadth of Nigeria will vote massively against buhari and in favor of any other candidate even if it means voting a dog!! Igbos are 99.9% Christians and we see buhari as the devil's incarnate!! However, I'm not against those eating his money and deceiving him on Igbo votes, they should even tell him that Igbos love him grin grin I dey pity him. I'm in the East and I can tell you that no Igbo person can publicly declare support for buhari without being shamed. Finally, as for those threatening that buhari will deal with Igbos if by hook or crook he returns without Igbo votes, I'm laughing at you. Buhari can't do worse than he has done already, and if he thinks he can unleash his barbarian hordes in the form of fulani herdsmen terrorists on Igboland then let him bring it on. We will tell him that we Igbos hold lives sacredly and we will never tolerate even 1% of the genocide going on in the middle belt without this unfortunate country going up in flames!! I can bet you that Biafran separatist movements will even want such mutually assured destruction MAD because that will certainly lead to Nigeria's ultimate break up. Why do you even think we are no longer scared of their threats of riots and Igbo killings in the north like they used to blackmail us with in the past? Why do you think their elite now do everything they can to ensure that Igbos in the north are not harmed unlike in the past when they would be the ones that would secretly sponsor such killings? Times have changed my brother, Igbos no longer believe in Nigeria unlike in the past when we used to turn the other cheek for peace to reign. The elites that want Nigeria to remain as one country are doing everything in their power to make sure that buhari is not reelected because he will certainly cause Nigeria's break up before he completes his second tenure. Heads or tails, Igbos shall prevail tongue tongue
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
ManirBK:
Boom!
Only 4 sets of people can vote for the PDP:
(1) those who are intellectually blind;
(2) those who are blinded by ethnicity;
(3) those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands; and
(4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above terminal sicknesses.
Sai Ecowas Chairman!!
The opposite is the case of APC. It will be foolishness of many Nigerians to vote for a party that contributed to the country going into recession
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
SarakiBukola:

My post wasn't meant for r3tards but those with the requisite IQ to understand.

Give the phone to a literate to translate it for you.

Lol. there's nothing difficult to understand in that post. your hatred and interests clashed. AKA you want buhari but you don't want buhari... hahahaha
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Arkayn: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
kalu61:
hmmm.

Okorocha seating like a confused fellow in the 3rd pix
Imo has been lost and won.
I trust imolites.

Why are Nigerians so backwards? Buhari again? Really?
I guess we haven’t suffered enough. Our only hope
is Sowore / Moghalu 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by CoalcityBoi: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
That should be Okoroawusa,his family members and relatives....
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by luizpippo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
We are not done yet brah.....You must respond to this brah by fire by force....Stop side stepping this landmine else you get blown in to smithereens... grin grin shocked

SOME OF US WORK WITH FACTS AND NOT EMOTIONS!

Between Presidents Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari.

Record has it that president Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption. He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own ministers, Fabian Osuji, S.M Afolabi, Hussein Akwanga, Tim Menakaya, etc for corruption. He also sacked Mrs Mobolaji Osomo for administrative infraction. The same way late president Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sacked Mrs Adenike Grange as Minister of Health for administrative infraction.
It's on records that president Jonathan also sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful ministers in president Jonathan's administration. But when she erred, President Jonathan sacked her. President Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.
Now, tell me who president Buhari has sacked for the reported cases of corruption in his government?
Mind you, If you tell me that president Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily remind you that the same president Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like you and me and some other good Nigerians that forced him to sack Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other words, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.
Yet, some hero worshipping obsessive dim-wits will still want me to believe that president Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.
Let me also remind you that president Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their oaths of offices:
Abdulrasheed Maina:
Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by president Buhari. He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by president Jonathan in 2013 following recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen about 100billion naira from the pension fund.
CP Zakari Biu:
CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto. He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by president Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.
NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf:
Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health. But because he is president Buhari's brother, he was recently reinstated.
Mallam Ahmed Saleh.
Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court. Mallam Saleh was sacked but president Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.
Don't ever tell me that president Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.

Copy and forward

Faruk Adejoh-Audu writes

I dey here as ever to pour sand sand for your garri of propaganda....No run away again without responding oooo

No talk so o, the gworo chewing herdsman is pighting kwarupshun
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by SarakiBukola: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nwaiberibe:

So exactly what is you point now? You don't like Buhari but you'd love to see him deal with Igbos for not voting him.

Afonja and their skewed slave mentality sha.

Who is the slave (s)? Me or your elders begging to asslick PMB? grin. MUMU
Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by proeast(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
My Brother, it's not about south, North, East or whatever... it's about the Leader that is for the advancement Unity and strength of the Country ...

I pity u guys who are blind to the Happenings in our Country..... and I pray that May u not Experience the evil going on due to Leader in power..

If Buhari retains power ( Which he will not) Many of u will not Survive...

Don't mind the bingo, the re.tards are still blinded by tribalism and ethnocentrism which is the reason why they are still supporting a complete failure like buhari. Yet, the funny thing is that they are the ones accusing Igbos of ethnocentrism even when Igbos are voting for PDP despite the fact that no Igbo man is contests under the party. The truth is that anyone will perform better than Buhari who is grossly incompetent, mentally re.tard.ed, ethnocentric and religious fanatic.The fact is that Nigeria will not survive another four years of Buhari's rule which is even why I'm somewhat apathetic on whether he comes back in 2019 since it will be antithetical to Nigeria's survival. I repeat, heads or tails Igbos will be okay with the outcome.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting by Almaiga: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Toscarel:

self deceit is a very terrible thing, so u really do believe this thrash u posted

See your Brothers who are Patriots. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Takes To ‘Babysitting' After Exclusion From House Committee / Phones, Gadgets Not Allowed At The Presidential Tribunal From Monday / Ekiti Oba Protests Against PHCN In Benin (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.