Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Alex Iwobi Signs New Four-year Deal With Arsenal (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Signs New Four-year Deal With Arsenal (photos) (256 Views)

Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. / Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Signs New Four-year Deal With Arsenal (photos) by trendysturvs(f): 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Super Eagles forward, Alex Iwobi who plays for Premier League club Arsenal has signed a new four-year contract which will keep him at Emirates until 2022.

New Arsenal boss Unai Emery is reportedly planning for the future, and sees the 22-year-old featuring in his long-term plans.

The Gunners announced the news of Iwobi’s contract renewal on Friday, along with a video of the elated youngster speaking of his love for Arsenal.

‘It’s always been my childhood dream to represent Arsenal, from young,’ said Iwobi. ‘To get an extended contract is an amazing feeling and I hope I’m doing the Arsenal family proud, as well as my family.’

Also speaking on the new deal, coach Emery said: ‘I’m very pleased Alex has signed a new contract with us. He is a great example of a player who can succeed from the Academy through hard work and I look forward to working with him and our other talented young players in the squad.’

https://tsb.com.ng/2018/08/alex-iwobi-signs-new-four-year-deal-with-arsenal-photos/

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Signs New Four-year Deal With Arsenal (photos) by Tonnexy: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iwobi’s Special – Kanu / Transfer Window Updates - August 8 / Hoverboards UK – Best Segway For Sale UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.