Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

TawfiQ Cotman-El --- Sola Fide Music Video (lyrics In Description) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / TawfiQ Cotman-El --- Sola Fide Music Video (lyrics In Description) (299 Views)

Best Of Sola Allyson Mp3 Download / Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English / Download Supermarket Flowers Sheet Music With Lyrics In PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TawfiQ Cotman-El --- Sola Fide Music Video (lyrics In Description) by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSLL4TVrgdM&index=7&list=PL3cZ_Y3u9y-bQ4KpKMEdpBa0DeB-oxlOd

From the very beginning of the Christian faith, men have sought to silence the followers of Christ with violence. Men hate the doctrine of salvation apart from works because it strips them of their pride. In this song, I dealt with two systems that have shed much Christian blood throughout the centuries. Catholicism and Islam.

Below you will find the lyrics, and I pray this will bring many men and women to faith in Christ, and strengthen the church of Jesus Christ to go forward even if it costs us our lives! Sola Fide (Faith Alone, in Christ Alone)

Lyrics

Catholic Martyr
I told the village/ no penance/ do not be tempted/ no visits to wicked Bishops/ resisting aint gonna get it/ dripping liquid on infants/ didn’t cleanse it they wicked/ still sin in an instant/ worshipping Mary’s image/ Jesus said it is finished/ nothing we do contributes/ crucifixion/ He’s risen/ the perfect righteousness given/ I’m preaching, yelling and pleading / believing on Jesus you need Him/ not efforts of heathens/ Sola Fide repeated/ heresy they were screaming/ Anathema this is treason/ seeing Their evil Acts/ condemning me like I’m Stephen/ Catholicism’s a demon/ The Papacy is misleading the millions into believing he’s vicar this/ this is wrong/ grieving feeling defeated/ I’m weeping seeking the reason/why people resist receiving His bleeding to pay it all/ aint a secret it’s clear/ surrounded they getting near/ it’s pride and an itching ear/ that keeps em wanting to work/ tears start to appear/ bound to a wooden sphere/ flames of smoke in the air/ only thing that they heard was

You can work/ try to work/ but it doesn’t work
It’s by grace through faith they he saves the Church
You can work/ try to work / but it doesn’t work
It’s by grace through faith/ by faith alone
It’s by grace through faith/ in Christ alone
Sola Fide/ Fide/ in Christ alone

Muslim Martyr
They hated me from the moment they first heard about it/ Muslim turned Christian/ disgusting survival highly doubted/ screaming at me / vicious venom/ exploding fireball/ pleading with me do the five pillars/ submit unto Allah/ stones flung at my windshield/ nobody’ll sell me food/ garbage cans I find meals/ Lord You know I trust in You/ but every single day these Muslims say they gonna murder me/ they already beheaded the kind pastor who converted me/ I’m holding on to faith alone/ no it’s only by your grace/ Father how I pray they know our wicked works can never save/ they hate the fact I’m preaching you can’t earn your way to paradise/ it takes away the pride of men that they can’t buy eternal life/ I know I’ve never seen You/ in fact it’s all belief but everything inside of me is screaming All I have is Thee/ Muhammed’s not a prophet/ the Quran is not your word/ Jesus Christ is God/ He resurrected on the third/ the wrath of God is coming/ there’s no running when He does return/ instead of trusting Christ they lit a match and watched my body burn

You can work/ try to work/ but it doesn’t work
You can work/ try to work / but it doesn’t work
It’s by grace through faith/ by faith alone
It’s by grace through faith/ in Christ alone
Re: TawfiQ Cotman-El --- Sola Fide Music Video (lyrics In Description) by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Reserved.

(1) (Reply)

Dj Sunnywax – Jappa 225 Mix @djsunnywax / Download Romance Beethoven Piano Music Sheet In PDF / Breaking News In Ghana-lady Delivers Quadruplets From Ashaiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.