Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

"Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) (62073 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by dannyville2(m): 7:14am On Aug 04, 2018
GutsOverFear:
How many cars can one drive at a time? ONE...

The way Nigerians think is a reflection of our leadership qualities...

Nigeria will forever remain stagnant as long as it is ruled by a Nigerian..

You hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by kunmiiii: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2018
FAN"S" na just only one oversabi that probably doesn't even own one tyre dey type that rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by Rasheed2567: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2018
GutsOverFear:

walayi if white man tell Nigerian sit on top fire dem no born am well he no go ask say bros the thing go burn my yarnsh ooo him go just believe say maybe fire no dey burn again

1 Like

Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by Bamz(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2018
embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by okwabayi(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2018
It's obvious 92% of commenters did not read the main story. There were more comments about his location than car. It was only one which mentioned his car. Why didn't the blogger focus on the more popular query?

It is obvious this guy's money has finished. The show gave him the fame he so needed but what has he made of it?
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by RealityShot: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2018
GutsOverFear:

that last statement is completely wrong.

the future will bring better leaders.

i know i can do better than current leaders (even with my limited knowledge and experience)

1 Like

Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by Splendidsun: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2018
Buy another car??

Honestly why are some Nigerians like this undecided That's how they push people to crime.

Nigerians always bullying each other to depression.
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by Muzikluva(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2018
GutsOverFear:

[b][/b] Nigeria will remain stagnant as long as she is ruled by a Nigerian who isn't exposed to life outside Nigeria...outside Africa.

1 Like

Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2018
RealityShot:
that last statement is completely wrong.

the future will bring better leaders.

i know i can do better than current leaders (even with my limited knowledge and experience)
You are forgotten that the ones ruling were once regarded to as future leaders and they must have said exactly the same thing you are saying now.
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by MARX77(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2018
90 percent of the people on that comment section are plain stupid and mad. the same people would insult if he buys cars any how. most Nigerians are quite stupid and lack thinking capacity.

you can't boast of a bicycle seat, yet you go online with you 10Mb 9mobile gave you and spill trash. SMH
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by bossrillboss: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2018
Pavore9:

And you think you are not schizophrenic? shocked
...dnt wish evil on odas..

Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by RexTramadol1: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Airport don dey d guy room.

VAR people don reach here sef.
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by RealityShot: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2018
GutsOverFear:
You are forgotten that the ones ruling were once regarded to as future leaders and they must have said exactly the same thing you are saying now.
Can you compare The United States of America of 458 years ago to The USA of today?

You are speaking like your mindset when you were collecting allowance from your parents is the same as now that you are working for every penny you get.. Please, i hope thats not true.

Even Buhari of today is better than the Buhari of 1985.

one thing is constant "POSITIVE CHANGE COMES AFTER SEVERE NEGATIVE CHANGE"

I will be better because i am a Y2K compliant graduate of Technology and i have watched others fail at ruling.

At least i wont make same mistakes as these old men are making today.

by the way: looking at the way these rulers are ruling and electing themselves; do you think they "REGARD YOU OR I" as leaders of tomorrow?
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by RealityShot: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Even with N25 million, this guy is still not polished.
once a pauper...

jusr wait 3 more years and look for him...
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by ikezudon(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Lol.. Make una free my nigga abeg..

In other news, see how to promote your music in Nigeria

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/promote-your-music-in-nigeria/
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by puretayo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
That dude needs help.
Pavore9:

And you think you are not schizophrenic? shocked
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
RealityShot:
Can you compare The United States of America of 458 years ago to The USA of today?

You are speaking like your mindset when you were collecting allowance from your parents is the same as now that you are working for every penny you get.. Please, i hope thats not true.

Even Buhari of today is better than the Buhari of 1985.

one thing is constant "POSITIVE CHANGE COMES AFTER SEVERE NEGATIVE CHANGE"

I will be better because i am a Y2K compliant graduate of Technology and i have watched others fail at ruling.

At least i wont make same mistakes as these old men are making today.

by the way: looking at the way these rulers are ruling and electing themselves; do you think they "REGARD YOU OR I" as leaders of tomorrow?
The only way Nigeria will b better is total revolution of the entire political system.

Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela kind of revolution is this kind I'm talking about..

If not the way things are going, I see Nigeria sinking deeper.
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
thesicilian:
Buying cars upandan is not a wise investment.
For Nigerians it is, it shows their status, even though they might not have money in the bank.
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by RealityShot: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
GutsOverFear:

The only way Nigeria will b better is total revolution of the entire political system.

Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela kind of revolution is this kind I'm talking about..

If not the way things are going, I see Nigeria sinking deeper.
Not really.

many even my dad thinks this.

but i believe different.

when all these old men die off..before 2040.. The next generation will be a little better..

then another few decades and it will be our turn. And you will see massve positve changes.

it may still relapse due to a few greedy fellows .. But when Nigeria hits 100 years in 2059.. Nigeria will be a polished country.

look at all the world powers, they are old countries.

we will get there.

#AnyBodyButBuhariFor2019
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by Pavore9: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
bossrillboss:
...dnt wish evil on odas..

Wish what can be clinically proven?
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by Neminc: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Vain Nigerians without common sense
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by sapeleboi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
efe your haters must run mad this year
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
These jobless Nigerians are the reason for buhari's hasty generalization that all Nigerian youths are lazy
Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
RealityShot:

Not really.

many even my dad thinks this.

but i believe different.

when all these old men die off..before 2040.. The next generation will be a little better..

then another few decades and it will be our turn. And you will see massve positve changes.

it may still relapse due to a few greedy fellows .. But when Nigeria hits 100 years in 2059.. Nigeria will be a polished country.

look at all the world powers, they are old countries.

we will get there.
#AnyBodyButBuhariFor2019
let's hope so

1 Like

Re: "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
sapeleboi:
efe your haters must run mad this year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / Bella Shmurda Buys A Mercedes Benz (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.