Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba (23330 Views)

Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) / Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos) / See The Cute Lookalike Daughter Of Dedicated Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2018
DarkMagic:
cheesy
Persistent human being
Stop or carry me to your house grin grin
I swear grin. I once took taxi and the driver took a short cut by crossing those government grass lanes. Before I could blink a policewoman from nowhere hopped into the back seat of the taxi and started screaming REVERSE AND DRIVE TO THE STATION. The driver and I were unfazed b author several we knew #100 would do the job and it did. She even smiled happily after receiving #100
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by holuphisayor(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2018
smh.
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by DrOBD(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2018
jerseyboy:
Barbaric. You could digitally capture the offense and wait to enforce sanction when next the vehicle license comes up for renewal if mail in fine is not paid.
In which continent, which country.
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by hollywater: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2018
jerseyboy:
Barbaric. You could digitally capture the offense and wait to enforce sanction when next the vehicle license comes up for renewal if mail in fine is not paid.
Well said,but Nigeria is still many miles behind.

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by jaxxy(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2018
I like dis lady, d person probably committed a traffic offense and decided to ignore the traffic duty officer which is wrong. Don't care who u are ure not above the law! I don't think its about bribe nt doing the right thing.
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by Gritty1: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2018
Hmm... Jumping on the bonnet is now part of the job description. I putting yaa life.
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by Horus(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2018
She should have used her smartphone to take a picture of the vehicle's license plate number
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by MrBigiman: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2018
BOUNTYDOG:
That offender must have really pissed her off,as she's one officer I see always wearing a smile unlike many that frowns and looking for an offender to extort,thereby leaving their duty point,she hardly gets to arrest any offender but corrects them and continue her duty
Sharperly
No time

Very true. She's is the finest officer on Herbert Macauley. So definitely that driver pissed her off.

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2018
If she was ran over and killed, she will blame the devil and her village people. her uniform is not Death proof.

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by seighapaul(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2018
The car and its owner go hear am...sha! Big wahala for dead body.
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by justtoodark: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2018
very stvpid driver...if something would have happened to her,they would have lynched the driver....the boys were already surrounding the car....
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by fizzy4luv(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2018
Some comments on this topic shows why an average Nigerian who try to go the extra mile to ensure processes work usually think twice. Take it or leave it, for that woman to resort to such action, that driver had fouled somehow and probably seem un-remorseful obviously by not wanting to stop. Another civil servant might be reading this comments and divisive on whether to do good or bad at the moment, merely seeing how some are condemning her based on some reasons might just end up going for an alternative not good for public interest.

I personally appreciate the woman, i pass by that road everyday and she is one woman that should have been promoted rapidly to hold high position in other to encourage junior officers to exhibit professionalism on the job.
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by kachi08(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2018
I like this woman style. Each time am driving along yaba road towards Agnes junction she is always there doing what she knows how to do- controlling the traffic. Very jovial woman! Ever happy!
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by Lovelife433(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Jethrolite:
At what point were stupid and unpatriotic people like you born?

You are a failure and embarrassment to your parents and the money on your education was a total waste.
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=BOUNTYDOG post=69971165]

No 1. No CCTV to capture digitally abi na she go comot fone dey capture while passing traffic
No 2. Why must u Wait another one year till he cums for renewal again?
Car wey no fess geh papers[/quoteBarbaric. You could digitally capture the offender (licence plate) and wait to enforce ultimate sanction when the vehicle license comes up for annual renewal if mail in fine is not paid.

Modified*
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by CaptainFM1: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nigerian police are still very unprofessional!
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by mechanics(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
And how will that put smile to the faces of the masses?
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by Olaiya26: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
For those that hasn't been to Lagos or those that has been and has not come across her at yaba axis, please don't say any thing cause this woman is totally different from what you're thinking right now. She carries out her duty passionately.
Re: Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba by greatbuc(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
jerseyboy:
Barbaric. You could digitally capture the offender (licence plate) and wait to enforce ultimate sanction when the vehicle license comes up for annual renewal if mail in fine is not paid.
so brother if they bash your car for road you go let am go then you apply your jargons theory? Be careful o

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing U Like About your Workplace / Types Of People Who Never Succeed At Work / Plantain Trees Planted At NESTOIL Camp Gate In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.