Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land (60446 Views)

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Banana Island will be a learner when this project is completed

Banana Island will look like a backyard project very soon.

Planning to buy a Condo on one of those scrappers, just to keep the windows open and breath the cleanest fresh air.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by slimfit1(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2018
They should have claimed the slums instead of the sea.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by ahmedbanj(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Chai...GOD punish Poverty!
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by wink2015(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2018
EKO ATLANTIC Nigeria 's Artificial City courtesy of modern day technologies.

Born out of the fact that Lagos is becoming congested and the growing need to find fresh spaces for properties and businesses.

I support the views of Col. Tony Nyiam ( Rtd ) where he suggested that Lagos state and federal government should develop a policy that will make development spread from Lagos state to the rest parts of the south west states.

For now, it is only Ogun state that is receiving the excess share of development from Lagos state.

Rather than build into the Atlantic Ocean.

I think Lagos state should take the views of Col. Nyiam and build development to the South Western states like Ondo state, Ekiti state, Osun state, Oyo state etc

Building to the Atlantic Oceans is a commendable vision which I think the Lagos state government copied from the UAE, Qatar, Singapore which are small countries that have embarked on similar vision.

But I think the Lagos state government should go back to the great vision of the late Sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo who had a great vision that the WHOLE OF THE SOUTH WEST should be developed simultaneously.

In the whole of the south, it is only Lagos seaport that is working to the maximun and at the same time killing the ports at Warri, Koko, Onne, and Calabar.

This is really disturbing for our overall national development.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by budusky05(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Redoil:
Tinubu ownes lagos hence eko atlantic is tinubu property.
Do any body notice the increase in beggers and ritualist among yoruba people since buhari came in to power? It is very sickning

Those beggers and ritualist are lazy as you are, cus dey either were unproductive during GEJ time but were fed from stolen wealth, or u guys were undergoing a training program on begging and rituals during GEJ time.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Pavore9: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2018
Mgbadike80:
chairman, stop acting as a good Nigerian, the country is sick, people are dying everyday and that have been the case since independence. let's split this country peacefully and go our separate ways.

Am acting human, not acting good nor bad Nigerian. What is holistic about what he posted? Is the tribe he mentioned, his problem in life?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by erico2k2(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Bros, its too early for all this stuff, don't you get tired of being tribalistic? When are we going to see ourselves as brothers and sisters and not as foes?

Its just sickening abeg
The guy dey vex unto say people like him and his Generation can never ever own a property there.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by wink2015(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2018
LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BUILD INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT NOT TO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN BUT TO THE REST OF THE SOUTH WEST.

THERE IS STILL ENOUGH LAND IN THE FOLLOWING STATES

1. EKITI STATE

2. ONDO STATE

3. OYO STATE

4. OSUN STATE

5. OGUN STATE

The vision of the great sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo was to simultaneously develop the whole of the south west not just Lagos state.

Lagos state should see itself as the father figure and the "defacto FEDERAL GOVERNMENT" to the whole of the South West.

Lagos state government should use its huge resources to bring development to the whole of the south west rather than allowing the rest south west state to suffer in penury and be depending on the federal government in Abuja for allocation.

If Lagos state developed to the height of the UAE, Qatar and Singapore but leave the rest of the south west in poverty and underdevelopment it is going to affect Lagos as there will be mass migration mainly from the rest of the south west of people looking for opportunities be it jobs, business etc into Lagos thereby stretching their infrastructure.

FOR NOW NO MATTER HOW LAGOS STATE SHINES BEFORE THE REST OF THE WORLD!

LAGOS STATE HAS A BIGGER LIABILITY WHICH CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO LEFT BEHIND FOR THEM WHICH IS THE REST OF THE UNDERDEVELOPED SOUTH WEST STATES.

This south west states are currently living in poverty, penury and underdevelopment while Lagos states glow before the rest of the world.

Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu should do the needful to correct this Atlantic Drift!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by virago(f): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2018
tolugar:
Somewhere in the bible warned against building on sand.

T

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Ikpongiton: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2018
Afamed:

A tale from someone who does not know the location of Lagos state but solely rely on Radio Biafra and hearsays.
you've jump to conclusion now,that the poster above you is an igboman,because of south vs south hatred.i know a story about a yoruba king,the tortoise,the hunch back and the hunch back's friend.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Lordofthewest(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Nah.. I'm not brothers with pigs the only brothers I know are my Nigerian brothers but obviously you people aren't Nigerians so..
Ikpongiton:
any time you see a post done by a hausa\fulani herdsman to perpetualy cause disunity among southerners you'll guilibly swallow it without decoding it,because you harbour deep hatred for your southern brothers.nigeria no go better

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by virago(f): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2018
PurestBoy:

Where did you get that from? I thought I saw 600k. Please explain sir

1 square meter = 302,000 ( at the least )
1 plot (2000 sqm ) = 2000 × 302000 = 604million

Although not your regular plot of land ( 667sqm )but it's still expensive nonetheless , it may even go as high as 1.212 billion naira
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Horus(m): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2018

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by virago(f): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Hmm, ive also noticed the number of Igbos selling and reselling their children for food to eat, beating their wives to death out of frustration is on the rise.. Because of bitterness the idiot couldnt even spell owns.At 5am in the morning?? Yoruba people must have tormented him in his dream. May God deliver closed minded simpleton like you of your bitterness

You don't need to indulge him with this kind of reply
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Dareal90s(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Redoil:
Tinubu ownes lagos hence eko atlantic is tinubu property.
Do any body notice the increase in beggers and ritualist among yoruba people since buhari came in to power? It is very sickning
Likewise the increase of beggers, prostitutes, kidnappers,baby factory and drug pushing amongst d Igbo's. Its alarming.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Bankyproperties: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2018
orobs93:

okay sorry about that can I get your website or what's the cheapest land you have now with ...governors consent and c of o

Pls check my signature for my contact let's talk on whatsapp.thanks
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by bigtt76(f): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2018
They won't begin to implement an intra-city rail system now o! They will wait until the BRT turns into danfo then they begin to run halter-skelter angry
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Born2Breed(f): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2018
If you not get money, hide your face!
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Dareal90s(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2018
Soon they will say Igbo's ar d ones developing Lagos. cheesy grin
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Ikpongiton: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
so engineers should be building with biblical laws ? Lol
biblical laws are useful as its emphasize on solid foundation and angles.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by naturefellow(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2018
tolugar:
Somewhere in the bible warned against building on sand.
you're a wise man!
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by chiboy1116: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Bros, its too early for all this stuff, don't you get tired of being tribalistic? When are we going to see ourselves as brothers and sisters and not as foes?

Its just sickening abeg
tbvh , I don't think it's ever gonna happen ...I don't really care though , but I don't see Nigeria with 200 languages and different religions coming together as one . Never .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Ikpongiton: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
let your people first move out from the rest of Nigeria to SE so the government knows you are serious then start demanding amendments to our laws for a referendum ! It’s not just shouting and spewing hatred on social media !
unprogressive and selfish mentality.grab your history book and read about soviet union,yugoslovia and india\pakistan.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Horus(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2018

Azuri Peninsula - Eko Atlantic
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by stubbornman(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2018
This is where all our money goes ..... No wahala we will come for them and their families some day soon.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Mgbadike80: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Pavore9:

Am acting human, not acting good nor bad Nigerian. What is holistic about what he posted? Is the tribe he mentioned, his problem in life?
he mentioned them because they were saying all sorts of rubbish against the Igbos at the initial part of this regime simply because we voted PDP, so he's just telling them now that apart from Tinubu and his cronies, the Yoruba people are suffering too.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Its just sickening abeg

The truth is that we are not brothers. Brotherhood is nt something u force, It flows naturally.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Olumyco(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2018
virago:

1 square meter = 302,000 ( at the least )
1 plot (2000 sqm ) = 2000 × 302000 = 604million

Although not your regular plot of land ( 667sqm )but it's still expensive nonetheless , it may even go as high as 1.212 billion naira

You said a regular plot is 667sqm.... which feet by feet measurement are U using ?
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by inyenejo(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2018
LOOK AT NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY ,SAY NO TO ONE NIGERIA IT'S A SCAM......GOD PUNISH APC MAYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTS PARTY, ABASI IBOM AWOD BUHARI

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2018
RebelChip:
The day the Ocean will come for its land they stole, hope nobody will call Satan? You stole a land from the ocean and expect it not to reclaim it? Thank You!

Nice edifices by the way!

Especially in Nigeria where we lack a maintenance culture. If the oyinbo leave peren, kassala go burst.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2018
stubbornman:
This is where all our money goes ..... No wahala we will come for them and their families some day soon.

That’s the beauty of all of this.

We know where they live grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Afamed: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikpongiton:
you've jump to conclusion now,that the poster above you is an igboman,because of south vs south hatred.i know a story about a yoruba king,the tortoise,the hunch back and the hunch back's friend.
You can only hear Tinubu owns Lagos from Radio Biafra. That has been their usual ways just to make hatred for the man they have never seen. A true Resident of Lagos, will never come on line wailing Tinubu owns Lagos. Its the wrong perception that has been built inside them. I was in one of the South South states recently. Why discussing about non payment of salary by Kogi state government. The first reason the person gave me was that Tinubu was the reason , Gov Bello Yahaya could not pay salary because Tinubu is taking a lot of money from the allocation that came to Kogi state. From ,there you can imagine the level of these people mentality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Land Survey Plan Scams By Fraudulent Land Surveyors! Study It Carefully / Lady's Landlord Increased Her Rent From N550,000 To N1million In Lagos / How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.