Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,406 members, 7,850,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? (1298 Views)

Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? / 1914-2015: How Nigeria Actually Ended Six Years Ago, By Biodun Busari / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by easytech1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
selemempe:
how can u say that..are there any political crisis or communual crisis in igboland currently?

Igboland nation will work for sure...we have same language, culture and religion...the 3 most important national identities.

That's the truth my brother. We read and news of clashes. One tribe claiming superiority over another and so on. we must work to make Nigeria work.
Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by selemempe: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
easytech1:

That's the truth my brother. We read and news of clashes. One tribe claiming superiority over another and so on. we must work to make Nigeria work.
u read propaganda u mean..am igbo and am telling u that we are homogenous and can work as a nation...thats however not why i opened this thread...i want to know how nigeria can work...not to debate if igbo can work...i already know igbo can wrk

2 Likes

Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by aniomafirstson: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
There is no solution bro divide the damn country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by easytech1(m): 12:43am On Aug 08, 2018
selemempe:
u read propaganda u mean..am igbo and am telling u that we are homogenous and can work as a nation...thats however not why i opened this thread...i want to know how nigeria can work...not to debate if igbo can work...i already know igbo can wrk
you only think you know. And I don't peddle rumor or propaganda or whatever you call it. I mix with Igbo enough to say those things I said n my comment wasn't towards your main topic but that that notion that u r sure Biafra will work.
Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by selemempe: 12:54am On Aug 08, 2018
easytech1:

you only think you know. And I don't peddle rumor or propaganda or whatever you call it. I mix with Igbo enough to say those things I said n my comment wasn't towards your main topic but that that notion that u r sure Biafra will work.
u mix with igbos....but u are not igbo...how then do u know the complexity in Igboland? Hearsay?
Bro Biafra will work so well...even ghana is now working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by easytech1(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2018
selemempe:
u mix with igbos....but u are not igbo...how then do u know the complexity in Igboland? Hearsay?
Bro Biafra will work so well...even ghana is now working

I really want to stop arguing with you. Firstly, It wasn't in my habit to make an argument out of propaganda. I read news only from reliable online sources. Also, I have friends who have been affected by the clashes I mentioned above (2 to be precise). And I have read of many different related clashes. I read news almost everyday. So, please don't argue unnecessarily and admit the fact. The West and North are not so homogeneous in the real sense of it. There is minority and majority in these regions too. So abeg let's always be candid with ourselves. That;s the only way forward.
Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by Bakrabas: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2018
The solution is simple, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. When we are ready to obey God.

Also, let the executive conspire with the legislature and the legislature should conspire with the judiciary to promote rule of law

The rulers should not see themselves as superior

And the ruled should not see themselves as inferior

Let's the naira thieves should be treated equally like goat thieves

1 Like

Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by selemempe: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2018
easytech1:

I really want to stop arguing with you. Firstly, It wasn't in my habit to make an argument out of propaganda. I read news only from reliable online sources. Also, I have friends who have been affected by the clashes I mentioned above (2 to be precise). And I have read of many different related clashes. I read news almost everyday. So, please don't argue unnecessarily and admit the fact. The West and North are not so homogeneous in the real sense of it. There is minority and majority in these regions too. So abeg let's always be candid with ourselves. That;s the only way forward.
biafra will work bro...i insist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by easytech1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
selemempe:
biafra will work bro...i insist

I give up
Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by selemempe: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
easytech1:

I give up
better do bro
Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by orisa37: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Restructure The 36 States to enable each to organise Full Control of her internal Security, Economic Resources sourcing and distribution and chosing by Self Elections their Representatives and Deputations for all occasions.
Do these before 2019 and you have a working Federation.

1 Like

Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by AZeD1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nigeria can't work because Nigerians don't want it to work. We are so far gone that breaking up Nigeria won't help. For a country to work, you need citizens who are selfless and think about the greater good. The average Nigerian just wants to hammer.

1 Like

Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by oooduancalmdown: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2018
easytech1:

Which West is not homogenous? Are you okay at all? Yorubas makeup 99 percent of the West

1 Like

Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by oooduancalmdown: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2018
orisa37:
Restructure The 36 States to enable each to organise Full Control of her internal Security, Economic Resources sourcing and distribution and chosing by Self Elections their Representatives and Deputations for all occasions.
Do these before 2019 and you have a working Federation.
Nonsense. We don't need states nigger
Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by oooduancalmdown: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2018
AZeD1:
Nigeria can't work because Nigerians don't want it to work. We are so far gone that breaking up Nigeria won't help. For a country to work, you need citizens who are selfless and think about the greater good. The average Nigerian just wants to hammer.

Splitting up is the best solution
Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by orisa37: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Nonsense. We don't need states nigger

You just learn nonsense and nigger.
Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by aniomafirstson: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2018
easytech1:

I give up
oga what is your problem if Biafra doesn't work
how is that your concern?
I Blame selemempe for arguing with a negative minded human being like you
Re: Are There Solutions That Can Make Nigeria Actually Work? by loveth360(f): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Division is the only way out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Buhari Overrules Oshiomhole, Says No To Automatic Ticket / See Where One Kwankwasiya Cap Found Itself: Photo / Transformation Of A Homeless Ghanaian Man Found On The Street Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.