Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue (21991 Views)

Saraki Directs Followers To Use "Propaganda" To Win Kwara Elections / APC To Win Kwara By Election With Over 70% Margin - Survey / Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by yns4real: 6:14am On Aug 04, 2018
National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has told the Peoples Democratic Party that he would rather be an attack dog than be a mushroom eater.

Comrade Oshiomhole said he opted for the tactics he is deploying as National Chairman of the APC because of the party’s commitment to Nigerians.

Oshiomhole who spoke to reporters at the Bénin Airport on his way to Sapele, Delta State yesterday, said the APC would continue to engage and pro-attack, whether the opposition called him an attack dog or not.

The former Edo State governor added that APC would deploy labour tactics to humble the PDP in Kwara, Benue and Sokoto states.

He said: “I asked you to understand that what is at stake is beyond the APC and the PDP. Nigeria is much more than the sum total of all the political parties.

“We will see who is who in February next year. In Edo, they made this argument that politics is different from labour, but we used labour tactics to humble them and they became converted.

“Exactly the same way we used it in Edo, we will use it either in Kwara, Benue or Sokoto or anywhere.

“This is not about me, it is not about them, it is about the Nigerian people.

“I will not adopt the ruling class tactics to deal with a cankerworm of disease. I offer a different style in order to get a different outcome.”

Addressing thousands of APC supporters who were at the Bénin Airport to welcome him, Oshiomhole said the APC under his leadership would not borrow what he termed other people’s style.

Oshiomhole urged APC supporters not to despair as he would work with President Muhammadu Buhari to ensure that the party meets their aspirations.

He promised to work with Governor Godwin Obaseki to ensure that any concerns the party members have would be addressed satisfactorily.

He said: “I will represent the feelings, the aspirations and I will meet your expectations as far as the running of the All Progressives Congress is concerned.

“We will have to fight odds on the basis of our conviction and we will adjust our style. We will not borrow other people’s style.

“I am very proud of my working class background and we will bring those values into the leadership and management of the APC.

“I will ensure working together with President Buhari to see that government focuses on the people; that government will not focus on the welfare of the few at the expense of the majority; that government must do everything possible to ensure that those who work have something to show for their labour.

“We must support the President and the APC to remove all those thieves, all those looters who believe it is their birthright to continue to loot.

“I want to assure you that the tradition of carrying our people along will be sustained.

“You represent what I call our infantry division. You are the ones who on election day ensure that our voters come out. You were the ones who ensured that the PDP rigging machine was defeated.

“We must keep you as a standing point. Together we will match on and will ensure that everyone who works is looked after.

“I know there are people with all kinds of stories, but let me assure you that after the storm, the weather will settle.

“Trust me, as you have not abandoned me, I will never abandon you.

“To our youths, I want to particularly appeal to you: don’t lose faith. There will be work, there will be participation, there will be involvement. We will not throw anybody away.

“Nobody will be used and dumped. If yesterday has come beautiful, tomorrow will be better.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-will-adopt-labour-tactics-to-win-kwara-sokoto-benue/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by Oshin56(m): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Which labour tactic See this man self the issue on ground you have not settle it you are talking about how to win kwara benue and Sokoto if your mindset is telling that you can win kwara from Saraki is a lie but Sokoto and benue I don't know about

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by dPriv: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Labour tactics?

Meanwhile, all iPhone6 64gb for sale in ilorin, almost sold out.

https://www.nairaland.com/4617348/us-used-iphone-6-64gb
Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by Nogodye(m): 6:31am On Aug 04, 2018
Many politician will retire in 2019 as far as politics is concern.Let see how it unfold...PMB till 2023

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by softmind24: 6:31am On Aug 04, 2018
grin
Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by HAH: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2018
This man and his gra gra, will insha Allah be shamed,

22 Likes

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by madridguy(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Wailers are already shaking grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by rusher14: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Adams is a proper chairman.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by nzeobi(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2018
nobody is saying you shouldn't talk, but don't talk carelessly like a market woman or drunkard

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by Firefire(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Well done to the undertaker.

No amount of tactics can be used to market a bad and failing product.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by pode(m): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2018
Sir osho, I don't think Kwara, Benue and Sokoto states
method will work, why not use the type you used (rigging machine) in your state, nonsense
You talk anyhow

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by UbanmeUdie: 7:05am On Aug 04, 2018
shocked

I just have one question for Oshiomole,

How come the ultra modern central hospital building in Benin city, Buhari commissioned towards the tail end of your second tenure as governor of Edo state till date lies fallow & nonfunctional?

It is in the public space that, it is now a residential edifice for bats & squirrels.

Labour tactics indeed!

Oshiomole thinks Nigeria is Edo state where Agberoism & gangster politics thrives.

I just don't know how a common abriba became so rascally & anti-people.

APC is already a programmed suicide victim with this man as chairman.

He knows nothing & does not want to learn.

Tufiakwa!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by pat077: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2018
This guy talks too much

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by Humchi(m): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2018
And where is labour party?
And you list any state that has lp as the ruling party?

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by agabusta: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2018
Osiomole for President!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by agabusta: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2018
Nogodye:
Many politician will retire in 2019 as far as politics is concern.Let see how it unfold...PMB till 2023

Oshiomole from 2023 till 2031! grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by agabusta: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2018
rusher14:
Adams is a proper chairman.

I tell you. The guy get action and mouth.

Too much energy.

In fact, he has been unleashed.

grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by Cajal(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2018
Nogodye:
...most likely sir
Saraki
Monsurat sumonu
Dino melaye
Others

6 Likes

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by Bossontop(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2018
Ok ooo.....we are watching to see wat dis wan thinks he can do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by thunderbabs: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2018
Oshiomole talks too much... E shu goan hug transformer jare undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by Yankee101: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Una money go finish be that. If they offer you momey take it and document it. But vote right cos na your money originally

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by Sektor101(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Does it mean that APC is afraid of PDP ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by loverboys: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2018
oshio baba carry on. sai baba till 2023

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Terrorism is in their gene

see as face rough like Akara Elepo

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by Obaiyski(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by praise010(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2018
I would say Adams has rendered the post of APC publicity secretary redundant.

He talks too much.

I would rather his actions speaks for him rather than his words.

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by BruncleZuma: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2018
If you think APC feel like the opposition party at the moment father here

Osho Baba should've been apc talk talk person (spokes person)

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by pawesome(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Who else thinks this guy talks too much

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue by crisycent: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Same deceptive tactics you used on Edo people with shoprite abi? This midget of a person milked Edo dry and left it indebted so much that the current governor cannot carry out meaningful projects.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit / Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Ativie Steps Down For Justin Okonoboh As Edo Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.