Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,802 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics (840 Views)

Nationwide Hardship: These Challenges Are Temporary, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Ibrahim Almustapha: Nigeria's Security Challenges Are Signs Of Greatness / Igbos In Port Harcourt Will Be Victims If Ipob Attacks Gov. Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by OmonoWrites: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Many Nigerians have declared that the Nigeria project was doomed to fail from the very beginning. It is evident that since independence in 1960, the country has continued to battle the same issues.

Now in addition to those issues, the country's politicians use their positions to propagate divisiveness using religious and ethnic sentiments on a population where most Nigerians are ill-informed and unexposed.

They do this in order to make sure the people do not come together in unity to fight for their rights and the common good. Another tactic these politicians use is looting of public funds meant for the development of infrastructure in all sectors as well as for the welfare of the people, this is to keep most Nigerians in abject poverty and bondage.

When it is time for elections, they use few Nairas to buy the minds of the people, who do not care about selling their futures for pennies, in order to fight and kill for politicians because there is hunger in the land.

But, the children of these same politicians are getting the best education and exposure in developed countries, while their parents groom them to also rule over the children of already oppressed Nigerians; turning their sons to yes men and political thugs and their daughters to prostitutes and 'runs girls' for the political elite!

Some time ago, a group of young men was given N200,000 to campaign for an incoming state house of assembly contender (who everyone knew had virtually no plans for his people, except to loot and recover all the money he spent during his campaign).

When asked, one of these men said, at the end of the day, his share was N1000! Imagine! For such amount, the average Nigerian youth will sell his political will. Sad!

Now, if these following challenges are resolved, many Nigerians will not be victims of politics; http://lingoafrica.com/if-these-3-challenges-are-solved-nigerians-will-no-longer-be-victims-of-politicians/
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by Shelumiel: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2018
True. But who is to be blamed?
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by RevenGeMission: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Must we blame ?
Shelumiel:
True. But who is to be blamed?
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by Shelumiel: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Must we blame ?
Yes. There is a cause for a every problem . So who is to be blamed ?
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by nnaemeka38(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2018
The masses and the led are to be blamed
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by RevenGeMission: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
So when i blame pdp for all the current crisis in nigeria then im right
Shelumiel:
Yes. There is a cause for a every problem . So who is to be blamed ?
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by lingoafrica: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nothing works in Nigeria, its a shame. The rest of the world is moving forward but Nigeria is stuck.
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by Shelumiel: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Bad leadership , not PDP
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by Shelumiel: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
RevenGeMission:
PDP has produced sound leaders : Donald Duke of Cross-River , David Umahi of Eboyin State ...so you cannot say PDP is bad ; rather it is those entrusted with leadership that are bad.
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by lingoafrica: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Yes, bad leadership is the problem.
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sometimes I blame the hardship in Nigeria solely on me if I had done what was on my mind when pmb came to IMO state university for Rocha's daughter's wedding in 2014, nobody would have been experiencing this hardship buhari was just standing inches from me and my roommate at st Joseph's Catholic church Imsu , atiku was there but a little far from me, kwankwaso was discussing with Rocha's ,tinubu was equally present in company of fayemi infact students were allowed a free day with dignitaries then I said to my roommate what if I hit down buhari down buhari like will anything happen if I do so? He looked at me thinking I was joking .... I PICKED UP A 2 BY 2 STICK AND WAS HEADING TOWARDS BUHARI BEFORE MY ROOMIE GRABBED ME AND TOOK AWAY THE STICK ..I told him nothing will happen highest the country will burn for just one week and everyone will go home....if I had sacrificed myself ,180 million Nigerian wouldn't be suffering by now ....please Nigerians blame me ,put all the blames on me SAD RIGHT NOW
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by nnaemeka38(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
It is because you were in a holy place, and the spirit of God was hovering over Buhari. Also, the same spirit guided you to all righteousness.
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Sometimes I blame the hardship in Nigeria solely on me if I had done what was on my mind when pmb came to IMO state university for Rocha's daughter's wedding in 2014, nobody would have been experiencing this hardship buhari was just standing inches from me and my roommate at st Joseph's Catholic church Imsu , atiku was there but a little far from me, kwankwaso was discussing with Rocha's ,tinubu was equally present in company of fayemi infact students were allowed a free day with dignitaries then I said to my roommate what if I hit down buhari down buhari like will anything happen if I do so? He looked at me thinking I was joking .... I PICKED UP A 2 BY 2 STICK AND WAS HEADING TOWARDS BUHARI BEFORE MY ROOMIE GRABBED ME AND TOOK AWAY THE STICK ..I told him nothing will happen highest the country will burn for just one week and everyone will go home....if I had sacrificed myself ,180 million Nigerian wouldn't be suffering by now ....please Nigerians blame me ,put all the blames on me SAD RIGHT NOW
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by OmonoWrites: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
funny
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by lingoafrica: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Honestly, what happens when the Oil runs dry ? Even countries with more Oil have other sectors like tourism working for them. What do we have
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by OmonoWrites: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
sad
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by lingoafrica: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Stop taking sides with politicians
Re: If These Challenges Are Solved, Nigerians Will No Longer Be Victims Of Politics by nnaemeka38(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2018
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Benue Pdp Guber Aspirants Unite To Rescue Party From Gov. Ortom. Warn Against... / Photos Of APC Governorship Campaign At Ilesha, Osun State / Buhari Sets To Appoint Northerner To Replace Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.