Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

PDP Speaks On Excluding Atiku From 2019 Presidential Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Speaks On Excluding Atiku From 2019 Presidential Race (877 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral / PDP Speaks On Fayose Dumping Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Speaks On Excluding Atiku From 2019 Presidential Race by 2Ebisco: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has clarified reports making the rounds of its exclusion of former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar from the presidential race.

The National Publiccity Secretary of the Party, Kola Ologbobiyan said Atiku was still part of candidates being considered for the party’s presidential ticket.

Ologboniyan disclosed this on Twitter while responding to a tweet.

According to him, no one will be stopped from contesting for the presidential ticket.

He wrote: “Atiku excluded from the Presidential race -this is a misleading story/tweet.

“Everyone and anyone in our great party is free to contest any position he/she deems fit.”

Meanwhile, Atiku will battle some bigwigs in the PDP: Governor of Sokoto state, Aminu Tambuwal, former governor of Kano, Rabiu Kwankwaso,former Minister of Education, Ibrahim Shekarau; former governors of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido and Ibrahim Turaki; and a former Governor of Sokoto State, Attahiru Bafarawa to get the 2019 presidential ticket.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/pdp-speaks-on-excluding-atiku-from-2019.html

Please Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: PDP Speaks On Excluding Atiku From 2019 Presidential Race by Firefire(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2018
LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

Post the video or audio message to confirm.
Re: PDP Speaks On Excluding Atiku From 2019 Presidential Race by gaby(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2018
2Ebisco:
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has clarified reports making the rounds of its exclusion of former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar from the presidential race.

The National Publiccity Secretary of the Party, Kola Ologbobiyan said Atiku was still part of candidates being considered for the party’s presidential ticket.

Ologboniyan disclosed this on Twitter while responding to a tweet.

According to him, no one will be stopped from contesting for the presidential ticket.

He wrote: “Atiku excluded from the Presidential race -this is a misleading story/tweet.

“Everyone and anyone in our great party is free to contest any position he/she deems fit.”

Meanwhile, Atiku will battle some bigwigs in the PDP: Governor of Sokoto state, Aminu Tambuwal, former governor of Kano, Rabiu Kwankwaso,former Minister of Education, Ibrahim Shekarau; former governors of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido and Ibrahim Turaki; and a former Governor of Sokoto State, Attahiru Bafarawa to get the 2019 presidential ticket.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/pdp-speaks-on-excluding-atiku-from-2019.html

Please Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

I couple of days ago, I made a comment to this regard that Atiku will be sidelined yet again, and will be left with no option that to covertly work against PDP.

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.
Re: PDP Speaks On Excluding Atiku From 2019 Presidential Race by Vos1(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: PDP Speaks On Excluding Atiku From 2019 Presidential Race by id911(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2018
gaby:

I couple of days ago, I made a comment to this regard that Atiku will be sidelined yet again, and will be left with no option that to covertly work against PDP.

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.

You people should stop lying, PDP has never said anything about Atiku being excluded from vying for the ticket. You guys are jittery because H.E Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will win the next presidential election Insha Allah
Re: PDP Speaks On Excluding Atiku From 2019 Presidential Race by gaby(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2018
id911:

You people should stop lying, PDP has never said anything about Atiku being excluded from vying for the ticket. You guys are jittery because H.E Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will win the next presidential election Insha Allah

I'm apolitical oo...
Re: PDP Speaks On Excluding Atiku From 2019 Presidential Race by SolutionMee: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Atiku my man

It's not all about ruling the Country

Together we can let Saraki win the trophy

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Akeredolu Inspects Road Construction In Iyere-igbe Road, Owo / Breaking News / Osun Rerun: PDP Attempted To Win By Fraud But Police Thwarted It’s Plans – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.