Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,415 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

In Need Of Business Partner With 150k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Business Partner With 150k (1274 Views)

Love And Relationship Group With 150k Members For Sale / N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. / Partner With Us In Nigeria And Earn N450, 000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by beautisop: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2018
Hello,
I need some one that can partner with me financially(150k) in a business .Every month, we pay 4% of the money to you while the money is with us for the period we both agreed . The location is Lagos.

In few months time, the money will yield interest that cannot be paid while lying fallow in the bank.

Pls,Only serious minded persons with slow and steady pace idea.
If interested kindly 08154369271
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2018
4% after 30days? Lol.
That's exactly what my bank will give to me if I decide to leave my money with them untouched for a month.
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by beautisop: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
4% after 30days? Lol.
That's exactly what my bank will give to me if I decide to leave my money with them untouched for a month.

Kindly advise the bank that will pay 4% for 150k after 30 days.

On the above topic, we don't want to default or disappoint anybody that's why we schedule it as such.

Thank you
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2018
beautisop:

Kindly advise the bank that will pay 4% for 150k after 30 days.

On the above topic, we don't want to default or disappoint anybody that's why we schedule it as such.

Thank you
It's more like an investment.

To your topic, I just feel the 4% is too small.. That's 6k per month. Haba!
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by beautisop: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
It's more like an investment.

To your topic, I just feel the 4% is too small.. That's 6k per month. Haba!

6k *6months is 36k.

Will your 150k get you 36k profit in your bank as you claimed for the period of 6 months?

Instead of you dishing out unreal facts, I advise you read and pass rather than throwing tantrums.

Thank you
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
beautisop:

6k *6months is 36k.

Will your 150k get you 36k profit in your bank as you claimed for the period of 6 months?

Instead of you dishing out unreal facts, I advise you read and pass rather than throwing tantrums.

Thank you
Who told you it's an unreal fact? Go and read up what stanbic IBTC max yield entails.

Your pay out of 4% is too small and you term it partnership. My dear, that's not partnership.

Stop feeling like I'm not attacking you because I'm not.. I had thought you would consider reviewing your payout or probably, it should be based on monthly profits other than making it fixed..
As an investor or partner, your payout is never fixed.

More like lending money out at the rate of 4%.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by adecares(f): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
What do u want to use the money for?
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by FreshShavedBalls(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
Who told you it's an unreal fact? Go and read up what stanbic IBTC max yield entails.

Your pay out of 4% is too small and you term it partnership. My dear, that's not partnership.

Stop feeling like I'm not attacking you because I'm not.. I had thought you would consider reviewing your payout or probably, it should be based on monthly profits other than making it fixed..

Thank you.

Stanbic IBTC max yield account interest is capped at 6.2% per annum
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by beautisop: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Kingzy4pep:

Kindly give a brief here of what Stanbic IBTC Max is all about while investing 150k for the period of 30 days
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by beautisop: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2018

Thank you.

[/quote]

I couldn't comprehend the above statement. In every business ,there is always an open window for negotiations.

Please, don't forget to educate the house on the above mentioned bank investments plan(s)

Thank you
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by beautisop: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Kingzy4pep:

Thank you.

I couldn't comprehend the above statement. In every business ,there is always an open window for negotiations.

Please, don't forget to educate the house on the above mentioned bank investments plan(s)

Thank you
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by beautisop: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=adecares post=69979328]What do u want to use the money for?[/quote
Please , drop your email, let me send it to your email address.

Thank you
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by beautisop: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
FreshShavedBalls:
Stanbic IBTC max yield account interest is capped at 6.2% per annum

6.2 Per Annum?

I just realised I have been wasting my time talking to you.
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by BiafranBushBoy: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
beautisop:

6.2 Per Annum?

Don't mind the guy... He has no idea self...

People with low financial IQ.
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by nedu2000(m): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Banks at least have integrity.You on the other hand will likely come with stories by the 3rd month or worse,you take the money and run.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by beautisop: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
nedu2000:
Banks at least have integrity. You on the other hand will likely come with stories by the 3rd month or worse,you take the money and run.

If that's the kind person you are, kindly speak for yourself and Do not rope in another.

People like you can't even be involved in a legitimate business because your mind is so messed up with negative things.
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
beautisop:

6.2 Per Annum?

6.2 per annum, and you think that's all? Abeg shift..
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by Millsz: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
I'd like to know how the money would be invested
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by columbus007(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
adecares:
What do u want to use the money for?
that's no where near your business, if you have give him,finito.
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by ayusco85(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
4% after 30days? Lol.

Ur Bank gives you 4% per annum. So it's divided by 12 that's what u get every month Mr. U only get the 4% in a year since the rare is 4% PA. Don't argue with me, am a banker
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by beautisop: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
ayusco85:

Ur Bank gives you 4% per annum. So it's divided by 12 that's what u get every month Mr. U only get the 4% in a year since the rare is 4% PA. Don't argue with me, am a banker

Well detailed.... He can't even argue it. Well-done
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by ayusco85(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
beautisop:

Hw should try it Na Lol. I will school him grin
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by haibe(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2018
columbus007:
that's no where near your business, if you have give him,finito.
this is the most silly comment I have seen on nairaland. So you want to loan but you don't want the investor to understand your business model? When its not MMM (even MMM we understand how the interests are generated). No bank will give you a loan without understanding your business, infact you must present a detailed business plan, if you are worker the bank must appraise your job to determine if your income can repay the loan. Even shareholders understand the businesses they invest in, it's basic due diligence.
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by haibe(m): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2018
beautisop:

All in all, your rate is quite small due to the huge counter party risk involved.

1. You are an individual, not an institution.
2. The arrangement is not regulated
3. Nothing is known about you
4. Your business model isn't known

With these alone, the credit spread on your interest repayments should be ridiculously high because there is a very high chance that you will not perform, in which case nothing can be done about it because there is no regulation.
Re: In Need Of Business Partner With 150k by columbus007(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2018
haibe:
this is the most silly comment I have seen on nairaland. So you want to loan but you don't want the investor to understand your business model? When its not MMM (even MMM we understand how the interests are generated). No bank will give you a loan without understanding your business, infact you must present a detailed business plan, if you are worker the bank must appraise your job to determine if your income can repay the loan. Even shareholders understand the businesses they invest in, it's basic due diligence.
kip crying.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee (lagos) At Flomides Solution Services Limited – 2 Openings / Self con 280k at Sangotedo..3bed 800k at Lakowe / USA Grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.