Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (61331 Views)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Hoodiegee: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
H
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Elderpee: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Odi egwu really shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Sijo01(f): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Their leader, the greatest Ajala of undecided all time, is out of the country again

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Simeony007(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
The shooter missed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Philinho(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oh an elderly man at that, but Fulani are the role model of children, old and even pregnant women killers in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hahahahaha...... May be this is Innocent Fulani man.... Not every Fulanis is herdsman......Oga ooooooo
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Sharpshooota: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
nepapole:
I don't knw y these oyinbo pipl keep denying me visa.
Ilu yii ti su mi jare.

After voting Buhari... You want to run away

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Philinho(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fulani are the role model of children, old and even pregnant women killers in Nigeria..I d'nt pity them
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
tsephanyah:
cry

Sai buhari
this is a national menace that threatens all of us if u don't knw.last i remember buhari has never won election in that state...what brought say buhari to ur mind now.even silent would have tell more about your intelligence that this gibberish you spew.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
tsephanyah:
cry

Sai buhari

I expect you to write all the trash you are copying and paste on other page.

Oops, the victims are your family member. Sorry.

Sai bubu.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Djinja: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
No comment sad
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by lunacol(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
The country is burning and the master is far away in an organized and peaceful country.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by adesaeed2020: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
And someone raised alarm about this on nairaland but security agencies did nothing. Its really unfortunate.

https://www.nairaland.com/4656238/end-come-killing-hausa-fulani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by JegaQuin: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bethor:
They should simply move back to their country or state if they belong to any in Nigeria to avoid all these troubles..simple..!!

Peace..!!!

You are a very stupid ipob miscreant! Would you have said this if the report says Fulani herdmen killed people overthere?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Yankee101: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
When fulani was killing, we said their population is not more than that of other Nigerians, the pain is that innocent people will suffer
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by boxypane(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
This one is Buhari's fault too oooo... Wailers!!!
Did Buhari install App of Stupidity on some Nigerians?!
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Minjim: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
nero2face:
Many of u suffer undeserved circumstances, but u don't have to blame anyone for ur pains, u only have to blame ur Oga at the top for instigating violence in Nigeria

Please,kindly explain how Buhari instigated crime since he became president ?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Fulanis should return to their ancestral lands in Niger Republic.
honestly you spoke my mind...if gideon orka's coup against ibb had succeeded then, all of us will be enjoying nigeria by now in peace and harmony.the fundamental ideal of that coup is what still colaps it.that is defining the fulani territory from nigeria.....sharing the same national space with fulani people is more risk than playing russia roulette

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Ibegtodiffer: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is terrible. Honestly I feel bad for the innocent and peace loving FULANI'S (many of them). The transferred hatred is to much & must stop. The president must make it a point of duty to stop all attacks by sponsored herdsmen. It continues to instigate other attacks. Day in day out people are being killed for avoidable reasons and the only thing on Buhari's (& his cronies') mind is 2019. We need God in this country.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by adecz: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked

Several low intensity, localized civil wars are
ongoing in various parts of this country yet
no one seem to really care & Commander In Chief
is going on vacation.

Buhari & his bunch of ineffective security
zombie heads just do not get it.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Ibegtodiffer: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Minjim:

Please,kindly explain how Buhari instigated crime since he became president ?
By playng deaf and dumb when people are being killed. Some silence means approval sir.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by dermmy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
nepapole:
Ilu yii ti su mi jare.

Lol. They deny you because they think you are a fulani herdman grin
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by llakes4real: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
again
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
nepapole:
Ilu yii ti su mi jare.
ile baba eni ki i ba omo leru.if you are running who will fixed the mess for you?restructuring has all the ans to nigeria problem but the niger delta oil that is still foating is a major hinderance....untill the oil dry up b4 hausa fulani will see the benefit of restructured nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
adesaeed2020:
And someone raised alarm about this on nairaland but security agencies did nothing. Its really unfortunate.

https://www.nairaland.com/4656238/end-come-killing-hausa-fulani

i guess you are reffering to the security that did nothing when fulani come out and claim responsibility of the killing in Jos and benue.

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Positivepoint(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

hope u will not scream when the reverse is the case which os actually soon.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by BabaEleko(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
I looked at the comment and can't help but marvel at the hypocrisy of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by somehow: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

And you think your ancestral home is where you currently stay or even Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by miraclea: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
It is only in Nigeria we reinforce failure
Ee tii ri nkan Kan
SAI BUHARI
SAI BABA
ONE NATION
ONE NIGERIA
Shioo
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Quality20(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
I hope d fulanis get to revenge ds PDP sponsored militants

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by somehow: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:

By playng deaf and dumb when people are being killed. Some silence means approval sir.

And you know for a fact he has been playing deaf and dumb?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by blazesam(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
U sure is a metal or a gun? becos a herds man can do the undo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hippopotamus Kills A Pregnant Woman In Makurdi / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) / Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.